Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

I'm off for a tactical power **** before heading to the pub.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

In work waiting for a snow blizzard to end. An actual snow blizzard!

I think it's deadly. The more blizzard-experienced people are annoyed and want to tunnel their way out.. I'd totally be game for that. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Bad day...mood was poor...my daughter is quite ill and needs scans in the upcoming days and I'm sitting beside the black dog trying not to cry... anyways...just needed to vent for 5 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Bad day...mood was poor...my daughter is quite ill and needs scans in the upcoming days and I'm sitting beside the black dog trying not to cry... anyways...just needed to vent for 5 mins

Vent away , we all need to at times.
    Hope all goes well for your daughter .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Cryings not the worst thing in the world. I hope you're okay and I am sending good wishes to your little girl, and I hope she'll be okay too. It's obvious you're extremely close, my dad was my best buddy and sounds like you're hers :)

• Advertisement

Thanks all, just needed a shout is all...kind wishes are welcome though, I appreciate it
    I'm kind of done with hospitals though ..was going to them for 13 years in total re her...and she's not 10 until next month! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

at home, off work, looking at B&Bs in my town so I can go get a night's peace from a man who, trying to quit smoking, is still acting like a brat because I didn't get him a packet of fags when I went to the shop for dinner things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

All the best to you and your daughter Don.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Work. Wishing that I could speeds things up a bit and go home and get warm!

Sorry to hear about your daughter Don.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

That's tough to hear Don, hopefully she'll be OK and back reading you bedtime stories soon...positive vibes going your way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

Hope things work out ok Don. The wee ones health is always the main thing.

Friday so it's beer time here and a bit of music and a cheeky smoke. Herself and kids gone to bed, ah this is the only part of the week I always look forward to.
    Ropy start though coz I made the rookie error of leaving the cans outside of the fridge, in the utility room near the dog flap.
    Could have been an absolute disaster of epic proportions but the Irish Winter coupled with a malfunctioning dog flap came to the rescue and they're ice cold so crisis narrowly averted.

The first 3 beers were medicinal anyway. After 15 hours of commuting this week and listening to Brexit updates non-stop you'd need it.
    Just go, jesus get it done and feck off. So that we can all move on and stop hearing about it endlessly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

In my leaba

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Cry and scream here all you want! this is your release

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Bed, after a wind down of pizza, and a couple episodes of Handmaids Tale. It's been a long busy few days. Nite nite.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Crawling into bed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Bed, went to my day centre's Christmas party tonight :)

Still at home, didn't run away for the night, lol. Giving the cat her eye drops. She's better than I am at taking them, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

One of the worst things about going on vacation is leaving this monster behind.
    25058728038_c81aace548.jpg
    Wife pointed out that we have a 192 KG baggage allowance, I guess that she has massive plans to shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In my parents living room getting ready to go shopping work my mum.

Don thinking of you and your wee lassie. Xx

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Work. Love working Saturday. It's like free money cos I don't have to hand a chunk of it over to creche :D

• Advertisement

Swimming lessons with the two eldest chicks....very disappointed with the quality of yummy mummys down here this morning.....at best a few 3 out of 10.....but very slack....

Says meself with a 2 out of 10 lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

^^ Ooh cute doggy!

Couch side with tea :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

Bagan, Myanmar. Astounded as to how friendly the people are.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Hope all the Mammies and Dadddies with sick babies are waking up to better news this morning.

Welcome home Witchie, will call round later for my pressie.

Currently in my front room, surrounded by boxes and paper bags, that once contained a Christmas Tree, lights, and various decorations. The Official switch on is as darkness falls tonight.

Witchie wrote: »
    In my parents living room getting ready to go shopping work my mum.

Don thinking of you and your wee lassie. Xx

Never saw this post...welcome back Witchie....

Just discussing photography and then...bang...inbox full ! :D

Just got back from town after having asked DH repeatedly if I needed to get anything for him. "Did you get cat food and that thing you wanted for Christmas", he asked. "No, you said we were fine and I didn't need to get anything else from town." "Nooo... you asked if I needed anything, and I don't need anything." "OK, I'll go back out and get those." "All right, see you later."

This is what marriage sounds like between two people with Asperger's haha :D

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa Balbriggan

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

On the new luas line!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Just after finishing a much needed clearout of junk.

Bag of books for the charity shop & bag of rubbish bin.

Hope I don't mix them up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement