Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Browsing Boards. Got into Thread from main Boards page, and I never seem to land on the last page, I somehow pressed on this page;
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057811803&page=5 .

Coffin-Shopping! :/ :O :D. And just look at how far ye've come and where ye are now cbyrd!! :):) How apt a Thread-Title! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Sitting in the garden having cut the lawn and about to do the crossword.

Oi! My grass still isn't cut...

What's 11 across?

Sitting on the 'ol chug a chug with the Black Dog beside me. He's a tricksy fecker. Comes along all guns blazing out of the blue. Makes a big racket and then heads off back within a day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

At home. Hiding from the general public for their safety. Impending shark week means crazy irrational anger. Absolutely hate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

At home at last, has been a very long week! Trying to decide between a packet of digestives or a packet of potato sticks for dinner as I did feck all food shopping this week. I have a lovely patio set though ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Poochie05 wrote: »
    At home at last, has been a very long week! Trying to decide between a packet of digestives or a packet of potato sticks for dinner as I did feck all food shopping this week. I have a lovely patio set though ;)

It's mild out, go on. Nothing beats digestives on the patio in April.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Stuck in Dublin :mad:

Stupid tyre

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭justfillmein

on the floor in front of the radiator.
    my a$$ is dead, but my legs are toasty:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Home, just back from a swim. Sitting on the floor by the stove trying to dry my hair :D
    on the floor in front of the radiator.
    my a$$ is dead, but my legs are toasty:pac:

The struggle is real!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,180 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Having a confusing evening, not the best way to start work

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

La.de.da wrote: »
    At home. Hiding from the general public for their safety. Impending shark week means crazy irrational anger. Absolutely hate it.

Shark week arrived. Feeling bleh.

northgirl wrote: »
    Shark week arrived. Feeling bleh.

Wish I had a regular shark week :(

I'm in bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Swansea after one or 17 beverages. Some spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Lot of sharks around the place..might just take my male self out of here for a while....about a week I reckon lol lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,180 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just barely avoided getting caught in a massive thundery shower of rain, take that Friday 13th :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Just barely avoided getting caught in a massive thundery shower of rain, take that Friday 13th :P

You go Grem!

*click click click*

You go Grem!

*click click click*

I am of course hiding under the desk until midnight now :o

I am of course hiding under the desk until midnight now :o

:pac:

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Having a Guinness and watching old kickboxing fights, those lads are absolute animals! Wouldn't wanna get on their bad side.

Dagnabbit, i'm rumbled, fine off to kitchen who wants a cuppa and a sammich?

• Advertisement

Dagnabbit, i'm rumbled, fine off to kitchen who wants a cuppa and a sammich?

BLT and cuppa tae please. Thanks a mill Grem yer a star :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

:pac:

giphy.gif

Nice one. Just about to turn off the lights :eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,157 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭EICVD

Bed! Was hoping to complete my BSAT course but couldn’t concentrate so best to finish it first thing!

Bed, absolutely delighted

EICVD wrote: »
    Bed! Was hoping to complete my BSAT course but couldn’t concentrate so best to finish it first thing!
    Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Bed, absolutely delighted

Are these posts related :P

Not in bed, at my poxy desk

Are these posts related :P

Not in bed, at my poxy desk

No, I'm alone in my bed. Or at least I think I am... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭EICVD

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    No, I'm alone in my bed. Or at least I think I am... :eek:

C’mon Kitty, be honest, roll over & give us a cuddle too please.......

Hmm, i need a matchmaking gig in Lisdoonvarna it seems :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside

Thank god finally got out of Dublin, not to my liking :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement