Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Autosport wrote: »
    Heading into mass, I'll say a few prayers for you :)

me too please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

couchside, feeling awful with my throat and trying not to barf with it :(

Similar here, on the pull out bed in the sitting room with the fire lit, trying to figure out what I can eat that doesn't involve swallowing...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Just opened my first bottle of Bud,feel like guzzling it but will try to be sensible,it's just been one of those days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Chug chug chug chug chug

I’m doing my tan

Chug chug chug chug chug

I’m doing my tan

Which tan do you use if you don't mind me asking?

I'm on the couch ,heating on but I'm freezing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Colser wrote: »
    Which tan do you use if you don't mind me asking?

I'm on the couch ,heating on but I'm freezing.
    This is what I’m using tonight,
    http://ibb.co/cT2Lwn
    http://ibb.co/gj2aU7

Love it! You can see the difference in colour and it comes up almost immediately. I’m very pale so what I’ll do is I’ll leave it on, do my face and hair and have a quick body shower before I put my clothes on so I’ll leave it about 2 hours and I’ll be really dark.

Edit colser you can see a better idea of it there, one is my own colour and that’s the rapid tan after immediate application

http://ibb.co/hKY797

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Listening to Ronan C and DHR, I got shout out and he played a song for me :D .

This is what I’m using tonight,
    http://ibb.co/cT2Lwn
    http://ibb.co/gj2aU7

Love it! You can see the difference in colour and it comes up almost immediately. I’m very pale so what I’ll do is I’ll leave it on, do my face and hair and have a quick body shower before I put my clothes on so I’ll leave it about 2 hours and I’ll be really dark.

Edit colser you can see a better idea of it there, one is my own colour and that’s the rapid tan after immediate application

http://ibb.co/hKY797

I usually use Dove but looking for something that comes up quicker when going out unexpectedly..will try this and report back ..thanks.

indeed it is, I'm not sure if that would help as I don't have pain, just a feeling in my throat that there's something lodged in there, which makes me gag and then sick. Thanks for the suggestion though:)

still couchside

Probably not the same,but i have an auto-immune thing that makes my throat narrower so food can get really stuck. ended up in A and e once and am now very very careful. Best thing with that is to force myself to swallow as the result ie retching, can dislodge the food.Totally disgusting! As long as you can actually swallow?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

gifted wrote:
    Ballina...Co Mayo.......

Did you make it in to Penneys :D

Couch. Eating my way through the box of chocolates brought up from Navan by my best friend and Elliot's godmother. She surprised me. Mr cbyrd knew last night when they started plotting. I decided to have a jammies day and his gentle persuasion to get dressed fell on deaf ears... Lol.. I got caught .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Shaws and tesco lol lol.....that was enough..lol. lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In work with no real sense of day or time.. Weird and kind of enjoyable

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

In work with no real sense of day or time.. Weird and kind of enjoyable

Don't you ever leave work?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

gifted wrote: »
    Don't you ever leave work?

Beginning to wonder!.

Safe back inside after remembering there was a sheet still out,, Such a wind.. it kind of wrapped itself around me for safety Poor scared sheet!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Beginning to wonder!.
    I wonder that when I'm on my 4 work days too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Graces7 wrote: »
    Probably not the same,but i have an auto-immune thing that makes my throat narrower so food can get really stuck. ended up in A and e once and am now very very careful. Best thing with that is to force myself to swallow as the result ie retching, can dislodge the food.Totally disgusting! As long as you can actually swallow?

that doesn't sound pleasant :( yeah I can swallow although it's uncomfortable

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭brilou23

In bed thinking is an 8 yr relationship worth it anymore.

brilou23 wrote: »
    In bed thinking is an 8 yr relationship worth it anymore.

That's really tough ,go with your gut is all I can advise but it's not easy.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on bed thinking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lying on bed thinking.
    Same. I should be asleep. In work at 7am.

Just got into the bed and listening to the wind and rain,don't have to set the alarm clock and can lie in as late as I want..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside, you know you're getting old when your home from a party and in bed by 1am :(

Bedside, you know you're getting old when your home from a party and in bed by 1am :(

What's a party?

Hope that makes you feel better even though it's true in my case :o

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

What's a party?

Hope that makes you feel better even though it's true in my case :o

I thought "work" was your code for partying ;)

I thought "work" was your code for partying ;)

Oh, if only, well maybe not as many hours

Oh, if only, well maybe not as many hours

Do you work all night shifts?

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Las Vegas. Getting kip before blow out tonight, must be getting old

Colser wrote: »
    Do you work all night shifts?

Some meetings during the day midweek otherwise yes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside, feeling like I should've come home earlier than I did :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement