Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Refusing/can't go to bed for at least another 4 hours. Surfing through Youtube and the interwebs. I stumbled upon (as you do) a very weird video on youtube showing two men actually die. They were thawing a tanker truck using a blow torch.... yes you read that correctly, no need to adjust your eyes/go to Specsavers. Needless to say the inevitable happened. At first I thought "nah this has to be fake". Nope. Did a bit of research and it's as true as the grass is green. I jumped the first time I saw it. On the one hand you're thinking, "how can anyone be that stupid". Then on the other hand I've just watched a video of two men pretty much instantly dying. Kinda shocked how it's just readily available on Youtube. Not gonna post it cos it's disturbing to say the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

that doesn't sound pleasant :( yeah I can swallow although it's uncomfortable

Ah you will be grand then ;) Not a blockage... Glad about that!

gifted wrote: »
    Shaws and tesco lol lol.....that was enough..lol. lol

Penneys in Ballina is right next to tesco.. never been in I do tesco, LIDL and Dunne's then go cross eyed :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Day 7 in this hotel, but rather than a 3pm flight home, I have to drive a 11am flight to another city, stay there for 14 hours and come back again, guess that I won't check out of this room :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Last full day on Lembongan so lying poolside waiting for a massage having had a little float around. American entrepreneur is practically stalking me. He joined me for a beer last night, juice today and has just moved to my hotel.

Unfortunately all he wants me for is my brain. Dammit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

&witchie, if he pays for your mind, you can then afford to stay in Asia chasing other international delights 😀

I’m seriously convinced that I work for Aerial Uber.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Holy moly. Best. Massage. Ever. Or at least in a long time.

Feel drugged am floating so much.

So go to Lembongan, go to Puri Nusa Beach Hotel and ask for Nopi to massage you. Bliss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

I'm in bed. I've succumbed to a lie in for the first time in a very long time. The 5.30 am starts and insomnia the last week are finally catching up with me so I'll stay here a little while anyway :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Roomside drinking black coffee and watching "Did you know gaming- sega dreamcast" :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Coat on. Heading out to mass.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

On the couch....just opened a big box of Elite chocolate mikado....like a boss lol lol

Fast forward 24 hrs....hello diet lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

The Zoo :) yes I would've been better off going yesterday but sure what harm is a little rain. I just hope the animals are out. All I've heard is "MONKEYS!!!" for the last 24 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Just finished washing my holiday clothes from last week. Was hoping I would need them here soon, so I could just put them in the wardrobe but looks as if I’ll have to iron them and put them away instead

Reclining after a huge turkey dinner...

Risking a quick walk between the showers.

In Costa in Naas with the OH having our regular Sunday coffee after picking up a few essentials in Tesco and before going home to prepare Sunday dinner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Risking a quick walk between the showers.
    I thought walk was a much ruder w word at first glance and looked to see if kfallon wrote it and got a shock to see srameen did :eek:
    I reread it and my bad, I knew srameen wouldn’t use language like that!

I’m on the couch

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

In Costa in Naas with the OH having our regular Sunday coffee after picking up a few essentials in Tesco and before going home to prepare Sunday dinner.

Hello!
    On my way to costa naas with my mother in law. Husband suggested we go out for a few hours while toddler spends time with him and his grandad. So costa then all the other shops. The woman can browse like none other.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I thought walk was a much ruder w word at first glance and looked to see if kfallon wrote it and got a shock to see srameen did :eek:

I’m on the couch

Excuse me?!?! :mad: :pac:

On the couch, not moving for the day.....might even chance a 'walk' later ;):pac:

I’m on the couch

Grand so. I don't even know what you were thinking. ;)

• Advertisement

Graces7 wrote: »
    Reclining after a huge turkey dinner...

i used to say, fi rst I stuffed the turkey, then I stuffed the cats with the turkey, then I stuffed myself...

But that was a darned good meal though I say it as maybe shouldn't...

Curled up watching the top 100 moments of the Real Housewives of New York. Tis pure sh*te but I'm feeling rough and it's super easy watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Back home now, on the couch with a newspaper. Fit for nothing today.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Enfeild Services West Bound.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭justfillmein

jaxxx wrote: »
    Refusing/can't go to bed for at least another 4 hours. Surfing through Youtube and the interwebs. I stumbled upon (as you do) a very weird video on youtube showing two men actually die.

thats what happens when you are up at that hour on youtube. the strange/interesting places it can lead you to.

got back into the bed.
    have two different people hounding(asking) me to go out today, but i'm not budging! I'm shutting myself off from everyone.
    my usual weekend routine(if I can get away with it):D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch in the kitchen with the boy and the girl. All 4 teenagers are gone out and the middle 3 are somewhere outside ( I hope) coffee and cake being had. (thank God I'm back in the gym. )

sinking slowly down the bed and needing to move soon... which may be harder than one would thin l as I have a cat asleep on each shoulder.. ;)

Sitting with a six week old baby boy sound asleep in my arms. I could stay here indefinitely.

Going for my 2nd shower today and then out for some air in the hopes this headache will feic off!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,177 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sitting at home feeling dizzy with all the busy in my head :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement