Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sitting at home looking looking at my laptop and thinking that maybe I should be attempting a bit of my work placement report thing :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

In a different city in a different hotel room, somehow my great plan to go home today didn't come to fruition.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Lying in my bed hoping the power comes back on or will melt without my air conditioning.

Met 2 women who were great craic down in the bar. Both living in Bali but from the us and Wales.

Had to chase 4 Invaders from my balcony and 2 even managed to get in my room and onto the bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Abed, listening to the heavy rain watering seed trays, ;) and cat purring at me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Heading in to eat a slightly overcooked pork fillet, but who cares? Well worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Ashamed to admit it but I've eaten the whole lot of the mikado....:o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Just home from a really busy day. A nice day but busy. A swim, lunch out, playcenter, shopping, playground. I'm fit to sleep. Still have dinner to do so toddler is having cereal for tea and once he's asleep I can cook to my leisure.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

gifted wrote: »
    Ashamed to admit it but I've eaten the whole lot of the mikado....:o

I have a double pack of Kimberleys lu rking at the back of the fridge.. one of these days.. But i know that once I open them ..

Hey you enjoyed them? Great then...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Falling onto couch. Takeaway ordered.

Fed and watered. Sitting on the couch, struggling to find anything worth watching on TV

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sitting on my balcony trying not to have a panic attack. Struggling to breathe coz of no a/c. Outside is almost as hot and has the added bonus of some f**ker is burning plastic.

Really freaking out and considering calling emergency services if can't breathe soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Date night tonight, nandos and cinema
    Just waiting on him

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Witchie wrote: »
    Sitting on my balcony trying not to have a panic attack. Struggling to breathe coz of no a/c. Outside is almost as hot and has the added bonus of some f**ker is burning plastic.

Really freaking out and considering calling emergency services if can't breathe soon.

How're you doing now?

Date night tonight, nandos and cinema
    Just waiting on him

Enjoy.

It's date night here most nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Sitting on my bed after a long day and a lovely shower.

C section this morning on a cutie of a Springer spaniel who's owner was from Mayo and our locum vet was from Limerick. A little mini Irish vet/nurse team in the English midlands, it was quite nice. Mammy and five massive puppies doing really well, gone home already. I really love my job sometimes. The rare occasion where we're bringing life into the world and not trying to fix something that's broken, for want of a better word. There's nothing like hearing the first little cries of the puppies. I'm not broody I swear! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Sitting on my bed after a long day and a lovely shower.

C section this morning on a cutie of a Springer spaniel who's owner was from Mayo and our locum vet was from Limerick. A little mini Irish vet/nurse team in the English midlands, it was quite nice. Mammy and five massive puppies doing really well, gone home already. I really love my job sometimes. The rare occasion where we're bringing life into the world and not trying to fix something that's broken, for want of a better word. There's nothing like hearing the first little cries of the puppies. I'm not broody I swear! :o

Any chance of pics of the puppies??.. love pups

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,177 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Witchie wrote: »

How are you doing now? Can you get down to people?.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I do have some photos but I'd rather not post them online just in case if you wouldn't mind. We're supposed to obtain consent to post them but I didn't. :o

@witchie. . How are you doing? Have you tried taking your new canine friends for a walk to relax.

I’m definitely working for aerial uber, dragged out of the hotel and off we go again, but tonight is kinda interesting as this place is full of “head of state” aircraft. Quite amazing how poor countries have such nice aircraft for their bosses.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Nursing a bad hangover on the couch.

• Advertisement

@persepoly, you do realise that we get updates by email, so even though you have deleted your message, we still have it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Roomside riddled with anxiety and fear, adding records/vinyls to my discogs wishlist to take my mind off things.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Couchside. Regretting not lighting the stove earlier as tis getting a tad cold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Roomside riddled with anxiety and fear, adding records/vinyls to my discogs wishlist to take my mind off things.

Hope you're doing ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Sitting-on-bed-side eating Tesco Rice Cakes browsing Boards contemplating / revelling in turning another year older today, wondering what the next few years hold for me...

I can haz Thread named after me for today please 'cos it's my Burfday?!? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭bilbot79

Lying in a hotel bed in Mallorca after a glorious sunny day trying to think of what to do when it p****s rain all day tomorrow

Sitting-on-bed-side eating Tesco Rice Cakes browsing Boards contemplating / revelling in turning another year older today, wondering what the next few years hold for me...

Congrats.

Onwards and upwards with head up and a smile.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Couchside. Regretting not lighting the stove earlier as tis getting a tad cold.

I'm on the couch, not had the heating on all day but still very warm here so had to open the patio doors, not even that warm outside :confused:

Maybe I'm going thru The Change :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

kfallon wrote: »
    I'm on the couch, not had the heating on all day but still very warm here so had to open the patio doors, not even that warm outside :confused:

Maybe I'm going thru The Change :pac:

I'd say you're just hot stuff fallon..😂

Watching Hawaii Five o thinking the original Steve and Dano were hotter than the newbies.
    Bottle of Bud to ease the Sunday night fear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Colser wrote: »
    I'd say you're just hot stuff fallon..��

I'm a catch..... :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement