Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Sitting-on-bed-side eating Tesco Rice Cakes browsing Boards contemplating / revelling in turning another year older today, wondering what the next few years hold for me...

I can haz Thread named after me for today please 'cos it's my Burfday?!? :)

You've the same birthday as Bambi in the annoyed thread. You should muse on this together.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

kfallon wrote: »
    I'm a catch..... :pac:

Did you have a big win yesterday?😂

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Colser wrote: »
    Did you have a big win yesterday?��

Don't mention the war, backed the 2nd horse in The National, was sick :(

Ah bed :)

Happy Birthday Misstearheus!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside, hope everyone is having a great weekend :)

• Advertisement

smurfjed wrote: »
    @persepoly, you do realise that we get updates by email, so even though you have deleted your message, we still have it.

How resassuring :)

Autosport wrote: »
    Couchside, hope everyone is having a great weekend :)

We were.....til you showed up :pac: I joke, I joke!
    Weekend is just about over now tho :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just home from seeing blockers at the cinema, funniest movie I’ve watched in ages

We were.....til you showed up :pac: I joke, I joke!
    Weekend is just about over now tho :(

Trying to be the tough guy doesn’t suit you

We know you’re a softie ;):D

Trying to be the tough guy doesn’t suit you

We know you’re a softie ;):D

Soft as shiite me :o

Still on the couch, thought I'd be tired by now but unfortunately not

• Advertisement

Soft as shiite me :o

Still on the couch, thought I'd be tired by now but unfortunately not

Will I put The notebook on for you ;)

Still couchside

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,177 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside, i will soon start building pallet fort

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Abed, listening to the gale ramping up out there again. Trying to make sense of the last dozen or so posts...

Ah well.. tomorrow iS another day , even i is IS Monday for many of thee,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Just in the leaba..have a hot water bottle for company,the shame 😳

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

In bed watching life.in.pieces... a relatively accurate title of my own life :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

In bed. Had a nice weekend full of people we care about, friends, family. Yet I'm a bit sad over something and the actions of someone towards my boy. Sorry for being vague but can't detail more. I will say though; He's amazing and it's their loss. Selfish people with ****ed up priorities.

What is it that makes people feel the bad more than the good? We had a really lovely weekend. Plenty of time the three of us together. Loads of lovely cuddles and chats with my husband. Time with friends and family. Yet here I am sad for my boy for adoring someone who clearly doesn't feel the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Sitting at home having a glass of wine after a long over due conversation with an ex, can't believe 12 yrs down the line he is still one of my closest friends.

Will I put The notebook on for you ;)

Still couchside

What's The Notebook?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Whispered wrote: »
    In bed. Had a nice weekend full of people we care about, friends, family. Yet I'm a bit sad over something and the actions of someone towards my boy. Sorry for being vague but can't detail more. I will say though; He's amazing and it's their loss. Selfish people with ****ed up priorities.

What is it that makes people feel the bad more than the good? We had a really lovely weekend. Plenty of time the three of us together. Loads of lovely cuddles and chats with my husband. Time with friends and family. Yet here I am sad for my boy for adoring someone who clearly doesn't feel the same.

This came up on ravelry ages ago, and there was/is a real and valid explanation for it. Cannot remember.

I am still trying to process what happened here last Thursday so I totally agree with thee,

Ah have a look at this

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/24/your-money/why-people-remember-negative-events-more-than-positive-ones.html

https://sites.psu.edu/siowfa16/2016/10/14/do-we-remember-negative-events-more-vividly-than-positive-ones/

googled and a lot of these.. hds

What's The Notebook?

Typical bloke :P

• Advertisement

What's The Notebook?

It’s a romantic film that stars Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams. Pure brilliant

Heading towards bedside

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside hoping for sleep
    northgirl wrote: »
    Hope you're doing ok?

My brother is back drinking again.

It’s a romantic film that stars Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams. Pure brilliant

Heading towards bedside

Pure scutter by the sounds of it :pac:

Bedside hoping for sleep

Sorry to hear that. I feel your pain.

Pure scutter by the sounds of it :pac:

It’s one of the best love stories Ever :P

Bedside nearly in tears watching SVU

Bedside hoping for sleep

I can only say I’m sorry to hear that and you can always come here to vent xxxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Heading to bed in a minute, am up early in the morning for an appointment then work. Zzz

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Whispered wrote: »
    How're you doing now?
    How are you doing now? Can you get down to people?.
    smurfjed wrote: »
    @witchie. . How are you doing? Have you tried taking your new canine friends for a walk to relax.

Thankfully I managed to calm down and sleep for about 4 hours. AC cane on just before 8 so currently charging my phone and enjoying breathable air on my bred after packing up ready to leave. Have complained to Booking.com about the situation. What kind of place has not 1 member of staff after 10pm?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,177 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Phew, nearly holding my own breath waiting for you to update..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SuperS54

SuperS54 wrote: »
    Around 33,000 feet just passed Japan a while ago and now somewhere over the Bering sea flying to SFO. Wireless connection is not exactly stable but still fairly miraculous!

In the air again! Return trip, trip over was just 10 hours, trip back is over 13...another 9.5 hours to go!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement