Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Sitting on the couch SEETHING and contemplating a WW3 that would make Donald and Vlad's spat like like handbags at dawn.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sitting on the couch SEETHING and contemplating a WW3 that would make Donald and Vlad's spat like like handbags at dawn.

Yikes

Eating my lunch at my desk.. Such glamour, i know :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Yikes

Eating my lunch at my desk.. Such glamour, i know :P

I just made myself a sandwich, when really I should be in bed. Cos I need to be up early to commence personal taxi runs.... Goddamn I hate being unemployed. Hmm. Might treat myself to an old hash brown or two from McDonalds.............. Nah best make it three.

I eat too many potatoes and potato products, healthy and unhealthy......... That coupled with me making sandwiches at nearly 3am, no wonder I'm fat as a hippo! Ok I'm not that fat..... more like a warthog. Wait, where can I submit an application for a name change? I want to change from Jaxxx to Pumbaa!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,157 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

jaxxx wrote: »
    I just made myself a sandwich, when really I should be in bed. Cos I need to be up early to commence personal taxi runs.... Goddamn I hate being unemployed. Hmm. Might treat myself to an old hash brown or two from McDonalds.............. Nah best make it three.

I eat too many potatoes and potato products, healthy and unhealthy......... That coupled with me making sandwiches at nearly 3am, no wonder I'm fat as a hippo! Ok I'm not that fat..... more like a warthog. Wait, where can I submit an application for a name change? I want to change from Jaxxx to Pumbaa!

My lunch had a lot of mash.... Now i want hash browns too. Maybe just call me Spud :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Bed in my mam's house in Dublin, just finished a night feed. Visiting for a few days with the boys.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Abed, yawning over and over again, hearing the gale starting to roar more. Very chilly today and I am out of coal. I mean whoever heard of needing fires in April..
    Everybody fed and sorted for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

On roof of multi storey car park in uhg supping coffee...thinking how much I hate work...and also noticing that a few regular posters aren't posting anymore...hope they alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Solomon Pleasant

Currently waiting for an 8:30 lecture to begin here in Germany. Wondering if I’ll understand everything okay haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Heading to the doctors fcuking sinus infection

• Advertisement

I says wrote: »
    Heading to the doctors fcuking sinus infection

Just nearly at the end of my own dose of that, dropped into my chest as usual. Hope you get over it fast..

I'm near finished work, wheeze my way home at eight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Made it to work! Can I go home now?

Back abed.. litter tray sorted.. floor swept..Wool chosen for next work...

Jacob is about to die! He has has found a tiny lump of coal and is batting it around the floor. The noise!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Looking at live water level data and wondering if I'll get my act together to go fishing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

In the scratcher, I have finished my shift, off for four days.
    Gonna take my Da up to Offaly to visit relations and then I'm go running up hills..

Jacob batted his toy where neither of us can access it, then agreed to go out to play
    It was the way as soon as I started getting near him he hid it and that sweet innocent look!i

Gale raging.

4Ad wrote: »
    In the scratcher, I have finished my shift, off for four days.
    Gonna take my Da up to Offaly to visit relations and then I'm go running up hills..

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Waiting at the drs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In town wandering around. Tis a lovely morning for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Day off, on the couch. watching the Jeremy Kyle show. Livin the dream 😅

Bemused at the 'guests'. Need to get off my arse and do some housework-

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Day off, on the couch. watching the Jeremy Kyle show. Livin the dream ��

Bemused at the 'guests'. Need to get off my arse and do some housework-

Similar here, thinking about heading out for a run to clear the body of the after effects of weekend.

At work trying to figure out if I'm actually sick and might need an antibiotic. Persistent sinusy headache and stuffed head.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,028 ✭✭✭Call me Al

At my kitchen table, looking at my treadmill all set up and ready to go.

I've yet to decide what to do with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Also off today. Baby is napping. Housework and shopping done. Stove is blazing. So I'm sitting in front of it with a cuppa. Cosy :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'm in work.
    I wish I wasn't in work.

Call me Al wrote: »
    At my kitchen table, looking at my treadmill all set up and ready to go.

I've yet to decide what to do with it.

Do some washing and hang the clothes to dry.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,028 ✭✭✭Call me Al

northgirl wrote: »
    Do some washing and hang the clothes to dry.. :pac:

Lol I'm actually listening to the spin cycle as i type too!
    🀣🀣

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Call me Al wrote: »
    Lol I'm actually listening to the spin cycle as i type too!
    ����

Listen to this Spin Cycle instead

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Lucyfur wrote:
    Also off today. Baby is napping. Housework and shopping done. Stove is blazing. So I'm sitting in front of it with a cuppa. Cosy

Ditto, well except for the housework. I have 3 and a half hours until the older ones are home and undo it all. Maybe I'll just sit and watch Barbie instead...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

cbyrd wrote: »
    Ditto, well except for the housework. I have 3 and a half hours until the older ones are home and undo it all. Maybe I'll just sit and watch Barbie instead...

Ahh the joys of having a massive age gap between my two. The older one can earn money by cleaning up after the tiny tornado :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement