Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work, with three mins to myself. Wrecked tired. Had unreal sleeps and still wrecked

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

northgirl wrote: »
    Do some washing and hang the clothes to dry.. :pac:

That'd be interesting her e today.Not sure where they would end up... someone suggested a maypole type line then we both burst out laughing,

At work trying to figure out if I'm actually sick and might need an antibiotic. Persistent sinusy headache and stuffed head.

vicks works great..and if it is hay fever? OTC antihistamines.. I am we;;.. pollinated.. here but cannot get to buy piriton..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,028 ✭✭✭Call me Al

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Listen to this Spin Cycle instead

Thank you boom_bap. That has brought a smile to my face :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

At work trying to figure out if I'm actually sick and might need an antibiotic. Persistent sinusy headache and stuffed head.

Went to work, turned round and went back home with my laptop.
    Now sitting on the couch with two duvets over me trying to muster up enthusiasm to start going through emails.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Similar here, thinking about heading out for a run to clear the body of the after effects of weekend.

Decided to head out.

Sampling a coffee & watching Bargain Hunt now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

TG1 wrote: »
    Went to work, turned round and went back home with my laptop.
    Now sitting on the couch with two duvets over me trying to muster up enthusiasm to start going through emails.

If ever there was a duvet day :rolleyes:

I'm at work now anyway. Need to get some sinutab or something on the way home. Feels like my head is going to split open.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Cafe almera on roof of multi storey car park.......brain working overtime trying to figure out a way to give up work.........

@Witchie....any rich Ukrainian women available ? Lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Sitting in the garden out of the wind, having lunch. Rain may not be far off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Work work work work work work. You're welcome. :)

• Advertisement

Listening to the storm after checking the weather forum. More US junk hurtlng our way.. Cat still asleep in dog's bed and dog asleep on her mat in the hall. She is a dog who likes to .. sleep around and has 3 such places...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Working from home today. Got a hell of alot done. Meetings booked for next couple of weeks and quotes sent for today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

You've the same birthday as Bambi in the annoyed thread. You should muse on this together.
    Ah I saw that alright but I'm happy enough with life in general at the mo, well 60% happy maybe hah and 40% complaining! And I didn't want to be all preach-y. But a big Happy Birthday to you Bambi! :)

Where am I right now?!? 1 of 2 places usually! Either sitting on the bed eating shyte, or a la Toilette... :rolleyes::D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Just back from buying some very impractical shoes for the munchkin... I think she worked out I was too tired to argue

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

At home with a cup of tea. Don't want to venture out again for the evening, but I do want to get a swim in, so I think I'm really going to have to convince myself to go :p

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    At home with a cup of tea. Don't want to venture out again for the evening, but I do want to get a swim in, so I think I'm really going to have to convince myself to go :p

I'm going for a run in 40 mins, dreading it already.
    Need to get myself angry and fired up for it and hopefully be ok

it was grand this morning, getting more wet & windy here now.

bad night ahead,, ear plug time

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    it was grand this morning, getting more wet & windy here now.

And what's the weather like Ned? :P

kfallon wrote: »
    And what's the weather like Ned? :P

DUnbelievables.jpg

After the feed of beer consumed, I am surprised there wasn't more windy conditions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Work finished,school run done,dinner in oven,Colser on couch exhausted and it's only Monday...is it November or April,like the middle of the night here it's so dark.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Just back from a walk, fecking soaked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Home from work, am NEVER home this early. Loving life. Doing laundry, lighting open fire and then I’m going to take a nap on the couch. Wrecked all day

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just getting ready to go home after 9 days in various hotels, 2 nights in my own bed then off to Dublin for some whiskey.

Abed with the cats all fast asleep and dog has her bed back...

Waiting for painkillers to work so I can sleep. Almost out of them an no way to get them in time; quick prayer to the codeine fairy!

Watching the bleak rain and listening to the rain...

Typical Irish April evening!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

kfallon wrote: »
    I'm going for a run in 40 mins, dreading it already.
    Need to get myself angry and fired up for it and hopefully be ok

Fair play to you going for a run, at least with swimming you're inside away from the rain

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

gifted wrote: »

@Witchie....any rich Ukrainian women available ? Lol lol

Am sure there are plenty but am not fishing that pond for ya, do t yourself.
    Just back from buying some very impractical shoes for the munchkin... I think she worked out I was too tired to argue

Do they do adult size 6?..eh asking for a friend...

Just back from a walk, fecking soaked.

I got soaked today too..... climbing in and out of boats. Thankfully it was a balmy 32degrees though.

Sitting on my hotel balcony sipping a can of Bintang after an evening at my mate/last year holiday fling's bar. Am glad we are mates and his staff and mates are still lovely to me. *

*Had a competition running in my head to see how often could type mate in a paragraph.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Is it bedtime yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

No sure if its a case of Stockholm syndrome but I really cant be arsed to get showered and dressed for a flight home tonight.......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Just booked flights to Malaga for the weekend :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement