Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Found a bar of bulgarian chocolate that I bought when I was over there last may. Not sure if it is still in date but it does not taste too strange. I mean - it's chocolate - I could not be throwing it out.
    This could be my last ever post!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Found a bar of bulgarian chocolate that I bought when I was over there last may. Not sure if it is still in date but it does not taste too strange. I mean - it's chocolate - I could not be throwing it out.
    This could be my last ever post!

My dad and sons were cleaning out our garage one day and found a 5 years out of date box of Roses. They ate them. They are still alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Went for me run, Christ alive there were big queues (of kids) for that concert in 3 Arena at 4.10pm when I passed and the doors are only open at 6.30 :pac:

Went into town after a shower to get whaty I had to get and at home now on the couch for the night. What started out as a beautiful day has turned pretty shiite now weatherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

FER.....OC.....IOUS... out there....

Apparently Portugal have named this Storm Irene... Thread on the weather forum.. sleep is impossible the while...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Graces7, you are scaring me away from coming to Ireland this week. I want nice weather not storms

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

smurfjed wrote: »
    Graces7, you are scaring me away from coming to Ireland this week. I want nice weather not storms

Forecast is excellent - after the rain and wind tonight and tomorrow morning.

Still 11c at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Watching Full Metal Jacket, last few hours of weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Lying on the bed next to a sleeping tiny tornado. Wind is howling and rain battering off the windows. I fecking love being snuggled up when it's rotten outside :)

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Watching Full Metal Jacket, last few hours of weekend.

Jesus H. Christ

smurfjed wrote: »

WEDNESDAY they say will be wonderful, and remember I live o an offshore island on the exposed West Mayo Atlanctic coast so it is always worse here

COME TO IRELAND!!!!

PS have a look at the weather thread?

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=106745370#post106745370

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,131 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

What is your major malfunction.

I'm getting ready for a early night just sitting in bed now listening to the wind wreck those plans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

TV & couchside for now. Early night here too I reckon after my no sleep night last night.

Everyone says 'early night' of a Monday.....no doubt we'll all still be up as Monday rolls into Tuesday :P

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

kfallon wrote: »
    Everyone says 'early night' of a Monday.....no doubt we'll all still be up as Monday rolls into Tuesday :P

I am back at work after a week off, so I will be!

No doubt will still be awake around 11am.

:o

Keeping with the spirit of the tread though, I am on the sofa, watching Snooker Wolrd Championship Qualifiers.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,359 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Went out for a quite pint

On pint 5 now watching some ****e football match. Last one and then food

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Went out for a quite pint

On pint 5 now watching some ****e football match. Last one and then food

A bit like this ...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

I'm on the couch and can't motivate..need to pack and apply a tan for a night away..guaranteed I'll be doing it last minute and cursing myself for not doing it all evening.Procrastination will be written on my death cert.😳

Prowling the kitchen for something to snack on.

Colser wrote: »
    I'm on the couch and can't motivate..need to pack and apply a tan for a night away..guaranteed I'll be doing it last minute and cursing myself for not doing it all evening.Procrastination will be written on my death cert.��

Someone is a model for getting their 'Swiss' ;) :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Roomside, looking at my java for dummies book.
    northgirl wrote: »
    Just booked flights to Malaga for the weekend :)

Suitcase big enough to fit us all in?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Home again, went for a swim in the end and feeling all the better for it. Trying to motivate myself to get up and have a shower now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

In my comfy chair, wrapped in a Gryffindor blanket, drinking tea and watching Deadpool.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ninjini that sounds amazing, tea and blankets would be welcome here....

Eating a Walkers Ready Salted Crisp Sambo on a random Youtubeathon of peeps building and embracing Tiny House living. It's pretty cool.

Great fun! I watched a lot of that too.. lol,,,

Shivering abed with tomorrow's hot food vanishing inside me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

Ninjini that sounds amazing, tea and blankets would be welcome here....

I’d offer to put the kettle on, but that would mean I’d have to move :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I really need a star trek style replicator

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Roomside, looking at my java for dummies book.

Suitcase big enough to fit us all in?

I can try :D

Watching Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol. TV's poor tonight,

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »
    I can try :D

If they question you in customs as to why you have a bulky suitcase just say your selling your pottery wares ;):3

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement