Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Ninjini wrote: »
    I’d offer to put the kettle on, but that would mean I’d have to move :p

Reminds me of my mother, who used to sit in her armchair and say, " I wish I was in bed,"

Which is where I am thankfully.. although Jacob cat is still out and as soon as settle he will start callnig and banging on the door,

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Lying on the sofa in my ex's apartment totally comfy after arriving back here via two bus trips across the city. Hearing the wind howl and the rain outside and feeling very lazy!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Room side procrastinating.

Ninjini wrote: »
    wrapped in a Gryffindor blanket

I had a brain fart there and thought you meant Aslan from the lion the witch and wardrobe o_O.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,422 ✭✭✭AllForIt

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Lying on the sofa in my ex's apartment totally comfy after arriving back here via two bus trips across the city. Hearing the wind howl and the rain outside and feeling very lazy!

Weren't you supposed to give back the keys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Bedside. Goodnight Y'all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

northgirl wrote: »
    Bedside. Goodnight Y'all.

Goodnight JohnBoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

kfallon wrote: »
    Goodnight JohnBoy

:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

On the couch in front of the fire watching Supervet :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Couch. Sobbing at the dogs trust add. Want all of the doggies.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside enroute to bedside

Hope you had a Happy Monday :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I am currently bemoaning my fate.. Also listening to the wind..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

I am currently bemoaning my fate.. Also listening to the wind..

That's spooky cos I'm doing exactly the same thing. Except it's my existence I'm bemoaning more than my fate. And there's rain too that I'm listening to. Not heavy rain, just normal rain. It's quite relaxing. Just out of a nice hot shower. I always forget how a long hot shower can help to ease the mind (very very very very very (x100) slightly in my case but still helps (slightly). You know what I miss? Baths. I haven't had a bath in over 15 years I would say. That's cos I don't have an actual bathtub. What I wouldn't give for a nice long hot soak..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Lying in bed listening to what sounds very like a leak in the attic. No way for me to get up there so gonna have to leave it for tonight. It's infuriating.

Drip

Drip
    Drip

Dripipip

Drip

Drip

Drip

Stripped off and getting into bed

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

kfallon wrote: »
    Stripped off and getting into bed

Snap :D

Autosport wrote: »
    Snap :D

Is that a question? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Awake after raiding the fridge

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sitting slightly anxiously in work.. Pretty sure another pain attack is incoming.. I'll be under the desk if anyone is looking for me :pac:

Wide awake and perforce hearing the storm. "On such a night as this.." There will be flowers all over the place this summer; my seed trays are away with the wind...

Awake after raiding the fridge

Now THAT is an idea....;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

In bed but insomnia hàs arrived. Have to be up in 3hrs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Multi storey car park supping coffee.....praying that tonight is my night for the lotto......oh yes indeed....gonna pay someone to post here in future lol lol

Same as most of this stormy time..abed, sleepless etc etc etc! Knitting, youtube..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

In bed, don't want to do adult stuff today, really want a duvet day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

I had a brain fart there and thought you meant Aslan from the lion the witch and wardrobe o_O.

That would be amazing. I’d love a lion the witch and the wardrobe blanket. It’s still one of my most loved books.

I’m currently in the kitchen, in the middle of the usual morning madness :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,158 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Balcony time with the mutt and Nespresso, decaf today.

My favourite part of the day, it’s 28C with 59% humidity, gonna have a daily high of 34C.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

In bed trying to get up but the duvet keeps wrapping around me and won't let me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

First school bus run done. Next pick up is from our gate in 43 mins. Don't have to go anywhere on this miserable day. Think i might just light the stove

Leaving work, it has chosen to rain on my noggin..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Sitting in a couch fort eating toast

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement