Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Wallowing in self pity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Having a pint with one of my favourite people :D

In the pub :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

If you're really lucky you might get snowed in there!

Granted you might have to stay there til around 2am to get snowed in but its a small price to pay :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Reardens or the Oliver Plunkett? :D
    Waiting for the Munster match to start :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed, alone

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Reardens or the Oliver Plunkett? :D
    Waiting for the Munster match to start :D:D

I'd love you be back in cork now....bodhran pub..then finish up in spailpin...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

So, from the high of he's opening his eyes to the low of this might be it, I don't know where I am, a pretty surreal kind of hell.

They don't know if he has the lung capacity to survive life off ventilation, they won't ventilate indefinitely. more talk on Monday or Tuesday to review his options and see if he improves over the weekend.
    The priority tomorrow is to get cuddles, it's been 4 weeks since I held him, now I'm wondering is it because it'll be the last few cuddles, or is it because he has really improved slightly. this morning I woke up and I cried because I don't want him to die in hospital. It's unfair, I want to buy him shoes, I want to see him on the back of the go kart laughing his head off with his brothers. This is just too hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Cbryd mo words for you but a lot of love

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

cbyrd wrote: »
    So, from the high of he's opening his eyes to the low of this might be it, I don't know where I am, a pretty surreal kind of hell.

They don't know if he has the lung capacity to survive life off ventilation, they won't ventilate indefinitely. more talk on Monday or Tuesday to review his options and see if he improves over the weekend.
    The priority tomorrow is to get cuddles, it's been 4 weeks since I held him, now I'm wondering is it because it'll be the last few cuddles, or is it because he has really improved slightly. this morning I woke up and I cried because I don't want him to die in hospital. It's unfair, I want to buy him shoes, I want to see him on the back of the go kart laughing his head off with his brothers. This is just too hard.

I know this is easy for me to say cbyrd but keep positive...little fighter has proved everyone wrong before and will again. Fingers crossed for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Hugs cbyrd.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Having a pint with one of my favourite people :D

Pints of :pac:?

In my room, contemplating life.........

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

cbyrd wrote: »

Ahhh god that's heartbreaking too hear :(, I'm so sorry

*hugs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

at my apartment, waiting for my oh to arrive :)

*hugs* cbyrd

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Cbyrd , enjoy those cuddles tomorrow and the next day , and numerous days to come .
    He has fought this far , and will continue to do so , wait and see what the doctors say Monday or Tuesday x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Jesus Christ...I'm in tears

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

Sitting on the couch with the Christmas lights pissing me off. I worked 9 hours on my feet today and f*ck do I feel it.Not cut out for his work malarky

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Cbyrd I'm completely lost for words. Sending you massive love. He's a proper little warrior xx

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

cbyrd, I am lost for words after just seeing your post. You will be in all of our thoughts here on this thread, please know that we are all rooting for you. I am praying for a Christmas miracle for you and your little fighter. I look out for your posts every day hoping to hear good news and I am going to light a candle for ye, I am a great believer in that. Every best wish for you and your family xx

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

cbyrd I have no idea whats going on apart from looking at your last few posts in this thread. Im sorry youre going through such a horrific time :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Stay positive Cbyrd, grit your teeth and dont give up, fight for every concession from them and then demand more.
    Stay strong, have your cry, have your moan, you deserve them,

but when they are done you pack them away and you press on.

you keep effing going!

hugs to you

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

Thinking of you cbyrd, your son and family.

Have Christmas decorations unpacked but that's all. Think I'll wait till tomorrow to
    try and remember where I had them last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Cbyrd. X

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching Apocalypse Now on TCM+1

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I'm sending you positive thoughts, cbyrd

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Oh cbyrd. I'm thinking of you and your family xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

On the way back from Limerick after Munsters demolition of Leicester

Cbyrd, you're a warrior woman and your baby is a fighter. As always you are in my thoughts xxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Currently on a bus home from Dublin. Fab gig at The Academy :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Working on a Sat night, velly exciting stuff. Santa's pressies won't make themselves :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement