Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Off on my travels again. But this time just heading down the west. Stop off in the midlands for a bit of food and sight seeing.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Awake after raiding the fridge

What did you find?? What did you find??

I'm at my desk in work after ploughing through loads of stuff today already and enjoying a cup of tea.

I'm also jealous of all the people running lately , I need to get back at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    In bed, don't want to do adult stuff today, really want a duvet day

I wanted the same when I woke up, but I just had to pull myself out of bed :(

Still wish I was back in bed wrapped up all cozy and warm

I'm in bed :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Having finished the vacuuming and dusting, I'm sitting in the garden sunshine waiting on the coffee to drip through and Mrs S to return from town with the newspaper.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Desk side falling asleep.

*mutters under breath*

Jammy git :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Having finished the vacuuming and dusting, I'm sitting in the garden sunshine waiting on the coffee to drip through and Mrs S to return from town with the newspaper.

Must be a well-sheltered garden!! Getting battered here today with wind (well, I'm inside looking out!), biiiig showers too in between the sunshine.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,158 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

At the beach.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Gerrup ourofit ya lazy rip!! :P

In work, under pressure....me bollix :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

GP waiting room.... Hypochondria kicking in. Have myself written off completely at this stage! :pac:

• Advertisement

kfallon wrote: »
    Gerrup ourofit ya lazy rip!! :P

In work, under pressure....me bollix :D

You are projecting your longing on to me Kfallon. Bed is exactly where you'd love to be :D

You are projecting your longing on to me Kfallon. Bed is exactly where you'd love to be :D

Not got time for that, busy man me ya know *returns to browsing twitter*

Must be a well-sheltered garden!! Getting battered here today with wind (well, I'm inside looking out!), biiiig showers too in between the sunshine.

There's always some part of the garden sheltered from the wind. Hence seats and benches in a few different spot. Many a day that at first appears unwelcoming is rendered pleasant once out of the wind. Sunny most of the morning, with passing cloud, but threatening to rain just now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Having lunch at work. Hanging from lack of sleep last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Graces7 wrote: »
    .......Jacob cat is still out and as soon as settle he will start callnig and banging on the door,

Please can Jacob have the knickname of 'Rees' ?

'Cause if he did then we could have posties here about Jacob 'Rees' Moggie

For sure this will direct googlers of ( the CON Party member and M.P. ) J.R.M. to this balmy little corner of the web world.

Thus will be born hoards of new Boardsies in dire need of diversion from matters Brexit.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Waiting for the bus..

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

0lddog wrote: »
    Please can Jacob have the knickname of 'Rees' ?

'Cause if he did then we could have posties here about Jacob 'Rees' Moggie

For sure this will direct googlers of ( the CON Party member and M.P. ) J.R.M. to this balmy little corner of the web world.

Thus will be born hoards of new Boardsies in dire need of diversion from matters Brexit.

Grrroan! And NO WAY.He is overconfident enough as it is//BOLD BOY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Waiting for the Gardai to arrive to work as we were robbed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Sorry to hear that. Scumbags will get caught hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Listening to an infuriating ticking from outside; something rattling in the wind.. Went out once but too windy to stand up out there. dratted thing!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Just leaving the house to take one of the dogs to Portmarnock beach on a beautiful evening.. The other dog is a leaving bitch and won't move for love 'nor money.

I hope you and everyone else are ok Shoesday :(

I'm in Frank Ryans. A bunch of incredibly noisy people have arrived. Don't they know where they are! Can't they take their carryon to Temple Bar! :p

Sorry to hear that SC, I hope they didn't getaway with too much :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,158 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just back from the Doctors, we have to do medicals twice a year and I absolutely hate them, my company doctors believe that we should be as healthy as astronauts and give us medicals accordingly, so I avoid these guys like the plague and pay to have it done privately.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Out the back garden, smokin' and drinkin'. Little plate of canapés at hand. Ian Dury providing the soundtrack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Heading for the shower and PJ's...

Hope you're ok :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

In bed. Feeling kind of crappy this evening so took 2 paracetamol and came straight to bed when I got home.

Thinking about taking a walk in this lovely evening sunshine. Thinking.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sorry to hear that. Scumbags will get caught hopefully.
    They’d better pray the Gardai find them before the hired help does

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement