Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Room side, sat here the last hour or so doing nothing o_o

They’d better pray the Gardai find them before the hired help does

Ohhh my!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Out the back garden, smokin' and drinkin'. Little plate of canapés at hand. Ian Dury providing the soundtrack.

Put on Dexter Dury..a chip off the old block..
    Enjoy..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside sniffling and snuffling :(

Shoes I hope the culprits get caught

Gifted the euromillions is mine but I will allow you post on my behalf :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I’m at home in bed, have to say the guards were on the ball. From the time it happened to time he was arrested was just over three hours. Couldn’t fault them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Thinking about taking a walk in this lovely evening sunshine. Thinking.....

Just Do It !

( subject to approval by management )

Just finished chasing after a lawnmower

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Sitting outside a pub with a lovely view of the mountains in Sligo. Just the one pint though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Room side, just after a shave.
    Sitting outside a pub with a lovely view of the mountains in Sligo. Just the one pint though.

Pint of?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Room side, just after a shave.

Pint of?

Smithwicks red. The small pub only had a few taps. It's nice but, as a gentleman, I prefer blonde.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Waiting for the Gardai to arrive to work as we were robbed

That's awful, I hope you're okay!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Glad all is ok Shoes,

At home with feet up,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Sitting outside the mechanics waiting for Mr cbyrd to bring me home. Getting the crumlin car serviced tomorrow, so dropping it off tonight.

I've just been shopping with my 19 year old in Tesco and aldi. It was hilarious. I went for rice milk and nappies and she went for chocolate. I ended up spending E91.. I got a mattress topper and she bought a storage unit in aldi... The giggle that we had. I haven't spent time with her in ages.. lol. It was so fun.but now the ice cream is melting ..

@shoesdayschild, glad they caught the fcuker, it's a horrible feeling, being robbed.

When’s Elliott’s birthday?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Showered and on the couch. That's prob the nicest weather I've played football in this year, long may it continue (and hopefully get warmer)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Back in London, couchside with a tea. Toddler slept for the whole flight and was an angel on the train to St Pancras, but had a string of tantrums as soon as we got home!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Bed. Glorious bed.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Relaxing on the sofa with the TV on in the background. It was lovely to be out and about earlier on such a beautiful Spring day.:D

@Shoes - that must have been a horrible thing to happen. Glad the scumbags were nabbed. I just hope they don’t come before Judge Nolan in court.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Bed. Night all, see ye 2moro :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside :)

Bedside also...........but at my own bedside ;) :pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Glad you are okay shoes! Take time out to get over the shock of it...

Sitting-on-bed side. Eating Cornflakes and discovered I have 2 Episodes of Grey's Anatomy to watch. Yayyy! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

4Ad wrote: »
    Put on Dexter Dury..a chip off the old block..
    Enjoy..

I'm guessing you mean Baxter? Puts out a good number... Looks the spit, but spasticus autisticus he'll never be. Right now having a pinch of the ole J Edgar and having a drink. Went to bed at 9ish,husbandly duties done by ten, now doing the Churchill thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

In bed, wide awake. Back to work today and the fear is in overdrive!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Bed listening to the wind wailing and bullying, and Jacob demolishing a chicken wing... He is the noisiest cat I have ever had in what may be hundreds.. treats the place like a hotel too.. there he yells to go out as all the wing is now inside him...

Went out into the "estate" briefly with dog.. dark tumultuous skies and the lark is singing its tiny heart out .

Dratted hay fever in full spate and need Piriton desperately. Tough! Will have to post money etc to pharmacy when the ferry is back on .. ah well, mea culpa for not being stocked. Sneeze!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,158 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso time on the balcony with the mutt, about to start 6 days off (1st days off in 64 days :()
    If all goes according to plan, will wake up for breakfast tomorrow in Paris and lunch in Dublin, a liquid lunch I hasten to add.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Clock watching exhaustedly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Snowseer

Workside! Woke up early, put on a purty summer dress, and feeling very productive.

I'll give it an hour..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,158 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@graces7. I believe that you worked in this part of the world and understand generic medicines.
    I can’t get Piriton here but I did get Histop Antihistamines for you, €1.5 for a box of 24.
    Let me know the address of your island post office and I shall send them when I get to Ireland.
    Do you know how to use Private Messages?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

smurfjed wrote:
    @graces7. I believe that you worked in this part of the world and understand generic medicines. I can’t get Piriton here but I did get Histop Antihistamines for you, €1.5 for a box of 24. Let me know the address of your island post office and I shall send them when I get to Ireland. Do you know how to use Private Messages?

How sweet are you:-)

Lying in bed. Time to get up

Bed can’t face work

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Happy birthday Elliot. Im sitting at the kitchen table, just finished breakfast, he had his first spoonfeed.. :)
    This time last year I was halfway through my combo training class, wondering if he was just lazy, or was he dead. The couple of minutes it took the gp to find his heartbeat felt like hours and the relieved laugh the 3 of us had when it beat strong out of the Doppler.
    The 25 minutes scan to see why he wasn't moving and an hour later lying in recovery thinking 'holy sh!t, he's out!' The diagnosis another hour after that, I'm sorry, said the doctor, like my baby was somehow less because he has an extra chromosome. The wave of sadness because I didn't know what lay ahead, but soon overcome when I held his tiny hand.
    I have looked at every worn step going up the stairs in crumlin, thinking of the parents gone before me who have struggled and gone home, both with and without their children. I have counted them down at the end of the day, sometimes to calm myself so I wouldn't cry wondering if I'd ever get to the day when we would leave.
    My strong warrior, is One today, he's home.
    He also pooed all over himself and his bed this morning and earned himself a bath. :) this is what it's about.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement