Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

When’s Elliott’s birthday?
    I KNEW IT WAS SOON!! I have a weird thing with numbers,I remember the most random dates but can barely count without using my fingers!!

Happy first birthday little man, hope you all have an awesome day

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Cybrd my favourite post of the whole year!! Happy Birthday Elliot :-)
    Your an amazing Mam/Lady. I look forward to reading your posts.
    There really is light at the end of the tunnel. I hope your enjoying your time not having to divide yourself and be on the road all the time.
    I hope you get some time out to yourself to enjoy the peace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

cbyrd wrote:
    Happy birthday Elliot.

Ah me and Elliot have the same birthday. Happy birthday, birthday twin! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Candlemass

In Work - Just catching up with this Thread (Obviously im very busy), wondering who Elliot was, Very Heartwarming.

Big Happy Birthday to the Little Warrior :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Happy birthday Elliot and bones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Ah me and Elliot have the same birthday. Happy birthday, birthday twin!

Happy birthday to you too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Happy birthday Elliot and Cbyrd - you amaze me with your strength. What a lucky family to have you.
    Happy birthday Bones.

Running about the house trying to get some cleaning up done. But I keep stopping to go online, or have something to eat, or watch some TV. Ah well what's another day of squalor. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

In work, it's an 'earphones' day for me. Roll on 4pm so I can get out of here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back from a walk that turned in to a boat trip across the estuary with an old friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Back from a walk that turned in to a boat trip across the estuary with an old friend.

My grass still isn't cut and you swanning around like that!! Anyway, dropped two wheels from the mower down to the tyre man this morning to get punctures/ fixed tubes fitted. I'll be picking them up around 5, what time can I expect you :)?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Candlemass wrote: »
    In Work - Just catching up with this Thread (Obviously im very busy), wondering who Elliot was, Very Heartwarming.

Big Happy Birthday to the Little Warrior :)

Elliot is notorious around these parts...all the women love him ..... the pup lol lol.....

Only kidding of course...happy birthday dude.....well done cbyrd...great day for a great mum.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

thinking about heeling in a few supermarket taties.. Just.... thinking, you understand!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Happy birthday Elliot! Must be an emotional one xx

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

cbyrd wrote: »
    Happy birthday Elliot.
    Ah me and Elliot have the same birthday. Happy birthday, birthday twin! :)

Happy Birthday Elliot and Bones :pac:

QgDdnR0.gif

April babies are the coolest :cool: :-D

resting after gardening.. cat is lying alongside me, lengthwise in the bed, watching me and purring.

Graces7 wrote: »
    thinking about heeling in a few supermarket taties.. Just.... thinking, you understand!!!

SIX eyesfull potatoes neatly interred and tucked in with seaweed .. dog went BANANAS racing round so we had a healthy outing.... hope they can see in the dark..

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

In the library, trying to figure out whether murdering the chatterboxes opposite me would be considered justifiable homicide (that might be just an American tv thing, but I'm willing to risk it)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Happy Birthday Elliott , keep your mammy on the run and on her toes ! Cbyrd , a wonderful post for his first birthday , thanks for letting us all share in it , and many , many more to come :)

Ilovethebonesofyou , Happy Birthday, enjoy!!

Happy Birthday Elliot and Happy Birthday Bones :) x

I'm in work hiding from the flaming ball of sweat and tiredness creator that's in the sky.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

• Advertisement

Reading of Elliot with delight.

Sitting trying to do the Sudokus but my stomach is grumping so much I can't concentrate. Time to head for the kitchen.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

happy-birthday-aries-greeting-card.jpg

recovering from falling over the wet cat..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bed, shattered. Longest day ever!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Not at work!.

Happy birthday Elliot and Bones :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Sitting in my living room and trying to motivate myself to get up off my arse and out to the gym.

Normally I'd be on the beach running, but I've a small ankle sprain which is keeping me away from running.

[Hopefully not sitting here still in an hour]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Happy birthday Elliot and Bones, hope the day was good to ye both!

Went to the swimming pool only to be told it was booked for the next hour, despite the timetable saying otherwise :rolleyes: so I'm sitting at home, slightly annoyed, waiting for it to be time for the pool to be open to the public again

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Happy birthday Elliot and Bones, hope the day was good to ye both!

Went to the swimming pool only to be told it was booked for the next hour, despite the timetable saying otherwise :rolleyes: so I'm sitting at home, slightly annoyed, waiting for it to be time for the pool to be open to the public again

That reminds me of last week at the pool, I went for a sneaky piddle in the deep end. The lifeguard must have noticed cos he blew his whistle so hard I nearly fookin' fell in!!!

:p

Sitting here biting my tongue rather than reply to an utterly incorrect and unfounded post elsewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

TG1 wrote: »
    Bed, shattered. Longest day ever!

Contemplating that right now too...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement