Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

0lddog wrote: »
    Is that Jacob in the photo ?

I see Jacob has a Boards account. ........ Spooky :)

No.. have yet to photograph him.. That is the big boy

Ah so he has done that? Mighty mouth!

Graces7 wrote: »
    Nippy out but strong sun..

Cat nearly gave me a heart attack.. Went out and there he was, flat out on the ground, looking DEAD.. OH NO!

Then he opened an eye and yawned,, all 2 stone of him, fur rippling in the wind

Sunbathing!

He has a way of scaring me. see photo. One rental I was at... could not leave the downstairs window open for the cats as there were strays.

Looked u one night when I was in bed and THERE HE WAS.. On the outside windowledge.

An from them on, they both did that. Bounced off the gatepost and literally ran up the wall...
    All the years I was there.

Only just noticed the great streak of dirt up the wall from their paws..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Found an Irish bar and it was having a quiz so decided to have my dinner here and do the quiz.

Came 3rd and won a sticky toffee pudding. Asked if it was nut and coconut free. Assured it was I tucked in.

What I thought was fresh cream was ice cream and a good chance it has coconut oil in it. Now am itchy as fook and waiting to see if I have a full on reaction. Took antihistamines so fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

smurfjed wrote: »
    Beer time in Paris CDG, already purchased two bottles of Jameson, Round and Bold......
    Trying to decide if we should head to the Skellig Islands tomorrow or Connemara, any advise?

Connemara today was fabulous, if the weather is like it is today connamara is the place to go.

Just been out at the back , near the ocean and such a sheer glory. Bright, windy, blue sky, tide low.. dog rolling in the grass

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Garden. Warm sunshine, birds signing, bees buzzing, flowers blooming, calm and peaceful, newspaper in hand, garden seat awaits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work, think I’m getting sinus trouble
    Time to root out the snot rinse

In a hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Witchie wrote: »
    In a hospital.

You ok Witchie?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I am sitting in my car browsing Boards while the youngest is at her martial arts class. I was going to go for a walk as I usually do and should have as my brains are melted:( I feel very lazy now. Very misty and dull here near the sea today.

• Advertisement

In a hospital.

So sorry; you thought this might happen so were alert. Let us know please? Prayers here..

gifted wrote: »
    You ok Witchie?

She posted earlier that she had accidentally eaten coconut milk to which she is seriously allergic

I hope you will be ok Witchie. Let us know how you get on x

She was itching and shaking and taking anti-histamine, so she is in the right place. Think it was in the eating thread

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Garden. Warm sunshine, birds signing, bees buzzing, flowers blooming, calm and peaceful, newspaper in hand, garden seat awaits.

Are you me?! Snap.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Going for a run soon......pray for me :(

Dreading this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Kitchen looking out at the firey hell ball in the sky. Garden looks like something from national geographic. Fookin neighbours putting me to shame.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,157 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

bed,, hoping to hear from Witchie before i close down

something went crash bang in the kitchen...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In my sobriety support group room. Meeting about to start.

• Advertisement

Thank you for looking out for me.

Just back to hotel. Still feel crap but not gonna die.

Was very impressed with the service. Walked straight into emergency room and was taken to a cubicle, bp, heart rate and oxegen levels checked immediately and within 5 mins had a nebulizer on me. A wee while later, 3 injections we're given, was told to rest and then checked on a few times before doc sent me home with 3 days of steroids and antihistamine.

All for approx €80.

So drowsy and feel like was hit by a bus but you should see the bus.

Night all. X

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Was very impressed with the service. Walked straight into emergency room and was taken to a cubicle, bp, heart rate and oxegen levels checked immediately and within 5 mins had a nebulizer on me. A wee while later, 3 injections we're given, was told to rest and then checked on a few times before doc sent me home with 3 days of steroids and antihistamine.

All for approx €80.

Night all. X

Sleep well. You'll feel ten times better tomorrow.

I'm settling down to watch the latest Big Bang Theory.

On the couch watching football. Great to have the patio doors open.

All for approx €80.

Night all. X

Sleep well as I will do now.. Blessings and prayers..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Glad you're ok Witchie.

watching Would I Lie to you.

Beverage or two will be had to unwind.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

kfallon wrote:
    On the couch watching football. Great to have the patio doors open.

Careful there could be some boardsies lurking outside & sneak in.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

They are welcome, 5 mins with me and their heads will be mashed, they won't be able to get away quick enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Couchside, bit of tele now after a hectic day.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Thanks for blowing my cover tedo

8iNmW.gif

:pac:

• Advertisement

You're brave Witchie being far away from home. You probably don't think anything of it but I'd love to have the courage to head off like that. Just mind yourself though. Glad you're ok :)

I'm in bed reading my book.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement