Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Back abed after an awesomely efficient few minutes . While water heated for coffee and porridge cooked I prepared and panned cabbage and cauliflower for noon meal
    Sorted!

I'm in work. Five minutes of doing nothing left :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Hungover..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work feeling like I took ecstasy because I just want hugs

Pleasantly replete. My body is objecting to the walk this morning,, ah well, we enjoyed it..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside
    Graces7 wrote: »
    Ah! Why is there a big gap in your post please?

Ohh no reason in particular.

*whistles nonchalantly*

Deskside

Ohh no reason in particular.

*whistles nonchalantly*

okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Thought maybe my machine was missing something crucial

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home from getting the groceries and killing an hour until I collect my teenage grandson for an afternoon together.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Slept arseways so have a painful shoulder, back to work later, this will be fun... Happy Friday all y'all

Slept arseways so have a painful shoulder, back to work later, this will be fun... Happy Friday all y'all

And Happy Friday back at thee..;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Happy Friday Grem :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Snowseer

Airport-side. Got My flight times all arseways as I thought my boyfriend's (earlier) flight was mine. Arrived, and the only flight showing for Dublin was in 20 mins, so freaked out. Turns out my *real* flight is in 3 hours and not even showing on the displays yet. Ich bin ein gobshíte.

Anyhow, any chance of turning off the rain for the weekend?

Lovely day so have been outside,seeding and seething as the cats lurve newly seeded earth.. have to sort some protection soon .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

bedside, in a certain hotel in Tallaght :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bed side, just woke up from a nap

Just out of the car. I'm a sweaty mess. God I hate this weather. Good news is that my Repeal the 8th stickers arrived :D

And now I'm in the bed. Ah lovely bed.
    I'm going to be all by myself this weekend. What divilment there shall be! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Couch.....contemplating what I'm going to do with my millions that I'm going to win in tonights lotto.......some of you minnions will be looked after......others won't...lol lol

Only joking folks.....none of ye will be looked after lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Going surfing!
    (This likely means me getting milled by waves, splitting the arse of my wet suit and catching a cold)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work having lunch

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

Sitting down for a moment, hoping for peace in the valley.... yet knowing potential confrontational turmoil is on tap for a few more hours at least.............. wishing the weekend would get here yesterday!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

In the garden

Think I set a world record. Got in the door at 1804, sitting in the garden with a G&T in hand at 1806...
    I may have just dropped everything in a heap in the hallway :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Poochie05 wrote: »
    In the garden

Think I set a world record. Got in the door at 1804, sitting in the garden with a G&T in hand at 1806...
    I may have just dropped everything in a heap in the hallway :pac:

And at 1856 lying on the couch... maybe I should have had something to eat first!

Bed , waiting to get really sleepy before closing down,lest the hard thoughts move back in...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Westport Co Mayo for absolutely no specific reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lying on my bed after having a lovely day out with 2 of my colleagues, they took me to Whipsnade Zoo :D

smurfjed wrote: »
    Westport Co Mayo for absolutely no specific reason.

You could be in a worse place.

I'm settling in for a night of rubbish TV, a couple of chocolate bars, and a beverage or three.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Couchside, waiting for Mr Sam to come home with some grub! Hoping it's chips.

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Couchside, waiting for Mr Sam to come home with some grub! Hoping it's chips.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

I'm a sitting duck atm, with a (metaphoric) bullseye on my head........by bullies from whom I wont back down.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement