Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside watching The news

Shocked at the death of Avicci

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

gifted wrote: »
    Couch.....contemplating what I'm going to do with my millions that I'm going to win in tonights lotto.......some of you minnions will be looked after......others won't...lol lol

Only joking folks.....none of ye will be looked after lol lol

OK....so I just got an email from lottery saying my ticket has just won a prize.......this is it...at last my turn.....I'm rich....loadsa money....logs on and ......and.....and.....

You have won €5......for ****s sake.....

Oh yeah...by the way.....I was gonna look after all of ye lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

gifted wrote:
    Oh yeah...by the way.....I was gonna look after all of ye lol lol

Damn you pesky lottery gods!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Lying on my ex's sofa in his place, waiting for him to get ready for us both to go out for the evening.

My ex takes an aeon just to get dressed!!:D

Kitchenside now checking my lottery ticket

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

At work, ate a pack of biscuits :o

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Couchside watching Gogglebox, wondering why I didn't do the Lotto

At work, ate a pack of biscuits :o

Important Q,

What kind?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Important Q,

What kind?

Bourbons, am a fecking pig

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa, no work tomorrow. TV on for first time since tuesday, catching up om old school ER, eagerly awaiting the appearance of Alex Kingston. There was something quite hot about her back in the day.

• Advertisement

Couchside, feet up and drink in hand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

here...
    giphy.gif

*places cushion on DK's desk*
    Anything we can help with?? Tea?

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

I finally left Colombia - on day 90 of my 90 day visa! I am now in Panama for the start of my Central American trip . . .  but hating on it already. The city is not great so far, I am staying amongst skyscrapers ... I could be in any US city. I hear there are better barrios, I shall explore tomorrow.
    Most of all, I just want to go back to Colombia.
    #FirstWorldProblem

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

smurfjed wrote:
    Westport Co Mayo for absolutely no specific reason.

You should drop in for a nespresso!

Bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Bed after washing and drying both dogs
    They hate me

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In bed , trying to tune out the tribute to Big Tom that has been playing all night . On repeat . Except when the Guards drive down , then it's silent . For all of two-three minutes .

A long night has become an even longer one with less sleep .

Bedside

Night all :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

*places cushion on DK's desk*
    Anything we can help with?? Tea?

Thanks Gremlin (cushions are nice)
    Tea would be lovely, thanks my friend :)

Fair warning to anyone who posts about rental nightmares, I can one-up you to the moon and back. :mad:
    (oddly, I stood up to them bullies so, now we just wait and see if any good or bad comes of it) :o

Just GLAD THE WEEKEND IS finally HERE!

Where am I right now? Couchside awaiting my neighbour to come 'round - apparently now I am now the resident :eek: denture checker?!
    (oh the horror - takes Gremlin's cushion and covers face)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sitting in a bar looking at Legian Street skulling an orange Bintang radler. Only 2% but good thirst quencher. Prefer the lemon but wanted to try the orange.

Just had a pamper morning. Feel like a loved vintage car, polished and waxed

Got half leg, full bikini and underarms waxed, an hour full body massage, mani and pedi for the princely sum of €31.

• Advertisement

^^ Jealous, could really do with a massage instead i am in the office trying to keep moving so my back/neck doesn't lock up.. Still, home soon tea and chat..

In bed, hungry. Too lazy to get out of bed.

Making scrambled eggs and toast later, will stick on some extra for you ;)

Making scrambled eggs and toast later, will stick on some extra for you ;)

You should train your dragons to do delivery services.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

smurfjed wrote: »
    Westport Co Mayo for absolutely no specific reason.

Welcome to Mayo! Did you do the route I sent as that ended in Westport ;);)

An hour from here..

Hah that'd definitely be successful

Hah that'd definitely be successful

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

bed,,, bed.... bed... one of those bed days, bad days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Making scrambled eggs having had a delightful walk up the bog lane. The reedbeds are alive with nature.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen table having a coffee...back door open and looking out at the garden that I cut during the week....love these mornings

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement