Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Just about to dive into bed.

Tempted to get undressed under the duvet,.

Cold here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed contemplating going to out of hrs dr
    Puke city

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Still en route home
    Boxing at 3

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couch side heading towards bedside

Cbyrd you know that all of us here are rooting for you and your boy. You are both fighters and we are your army. I’m gonna light a few candles for you and your family

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭islanderre

Cbyrd..... I'm more of a lurker than poster but always look forward to your updates; feels like I've gotten to know your wee man via boards.
    He'll battle through in the same vain his mammy does.
    Best wishes to ye all..... Positive vibes from a cold wet Galway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Cbyrd, you and your little man are in my thoughts. Doctors are brilliant but they don't always know everything and your little man is made from very stern stuff, just like his mama.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

After a year of chasing the opportunity to use our new First Class suites, I finally succeeded. So now I get to enjoy 17 hours in my own little bedroom that apparently costs close to €7000 one way.

Strange part is that the wife gets her own suite as well, so we can ignore each other for the whole flight 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Greyfox

I'm in d Clayton hotel, at my Christmas do tonight, the fact that I'm posting at this time tells u exactly how overratted i think Xmas do's are ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Chipper ...after a feed of beer...not used to this ****e...it sucks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

bed...not sleeping...looking at my 4yo nutcase in the opposite bed:)...7yo in his own room loves a lie in but the lunatic will be up the second its bright shouting MORNING TIME
    Edit:the lunatic is the 4yo...i can see the crazy mischievous head on him,im sure hes planning something in his sleep,i can see it in his face.

• Advertisement

Discovered that I can kinda share with the wife, but if I annoy her she can close a partition.
    So far we got Porsche design toilet kits and sleeping suits. The onboard chef has spent the last 10 minutes explaining the menu.
    We are the only two first class passengers so have 4 dedicated cabin crew and one chef to look after us :)
    So far, this is a good start to our vacation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Back from out hrs dr given an injection I have norovirus

• Registered Users Posts: 12,212 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

At home with more takeaway food than any human could ever eat. Why

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In the office doing a passable iceman impression

We are routing over Norway, north of Iceland, and across Greenland. Only 10 hours left to go:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

cbyrd Sending you and the little fellow every good wish, every strength and love.

I'm in bed but getting up and will have coffee and twixes :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heading for the kitchen, tummy is rumbling.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Bangkok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Cbryd just lit a candle for your little man. Thoughts are with ye. Xxx

I'm on the couch having coffee and a scone. Calming down after a full blown panic attack in in the supermarket. Trivial to what worry that poor woman is going through. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭nlrkjos

Kirkenes........-12 fecken freezin !

God bless Cbryd.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Hoping between front room and Ski Sunday, and the kitchen and my dinner on the hob.

Thoughts with you and your family Cbryd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

Couchside watching the snooker final,kids gone home to their mother,cracking open a beer and the countdown till next weekend when they're back begins.

Couch side wrapped in a big fluffy dressing gown and waiting on my meatballs to arrive :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Couchside, a good day on the racing front, €30 up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Couch side wrapped in a big fluffy dressing gown and waiting on my meatballs to arrive :)

I'm here!!! :D:D

Showered and shaved all ready for tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Just opened the door to check if it was snowing and some random man with a bag of cans tries to come in. Looking to party? Not with me you're not.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couch side getting ready for the I’m a celeb final

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

jumping late on the bandwagon for Black Mirror.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa, Snooker has finished early. Wondering weather to head to bed, or watch the last episode of The Handmaids Tale.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement