Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I've just hung out a wash and am Sitting out the back of my parents place. The noise of the bees! So many big bumbles going around. It's lovely. Plus the birds singing. Tractors on the road. Very different to the sounds in the housing estate. Toddler put since 8am playing happily. To think we will be living here in just over a month. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Am going to have bacon and toasted rolls done on the bbq. Hot weather madness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Whispered wrote: »
    I've just hung out a wash and am Sitting out the back of my parents place. The noise of the bees! So many big bumbles going around. It's lovely. Plus the birds singing. Tractors on the road. Very different to the sounds in the housing estate. Toddler put since 8am playing happily. To think we will be living here in just over a month. :)

Sounds like here right now. Serene with a hint of country life passing by.

Finished washing one of the cars and waiting for Mr S to come home; then coffee outside and wash her car.

Who'd want to be anywhere else.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,248 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Great Portland St, London

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Up and showered, some day out, think I might go for a pint in the sun!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭justfillmein

peeling myself out of the bed now to get ready to bring the child swimming.
    my head is pounding so I'd rather go for a nap:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Sitting at the kitchen table, just had eggs and toast too, getting ready to hang out a wash and fold the 4 huge baskets done yesterday. I have 5 kids around me. 9, 8, 6, 3 and 1 ... Radio dishwasher, washing machine and PlayStation on. Another ten minutes and they'll be fired outside for the day. I have so much to do today and feel like doing nothing! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Sheltered spot in the garden, having tea and toast

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heading for a shower and then out to buy white rolls :3
    Poochie05 wrote: »
    Sheltered spot in the garden, having tea and toast

With the cat? :3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

En route to Limerick for a shopping spree. Child free.

• Advertisement

Heading for a shower and then out to buy white rolls :3

With the cat? :3

She is so delighted to have company in the garden! She's helping me 'work'

448799.jpeg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

^^^ :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

DunnoKidz wrote: »
    Thanks Gremlin (cushions are nice)
    Tea would be lovely, thanks my friend :)

Fair warning to anyone who posts about rental nightmares, I can one-up you to the moon and back. :mad:

Oh no you can't! I can beat ANYONE at that and you have my deepest sympathy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Home after getting the Hur done..one load on line and another almost washed,it's such a fantastic day I'm gonna throw everything that's not nailed down into the washing machine.😂

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Home now but the young fella wants a picnic in the park. So off we go again.

Colser wrote: »
    Home after getting the Hur done..one load on line and another almost washed,it's such a fantastic day I'm gonna throw everything that's not nailed down into the washing machine.��

Jealous here! Rain and wind here

Home now but the young fella wants a picnic in the park. So off we go again.

Oh ENJOY! Lovely way to spend a while..

Gazing longingly at the clock.. Dratted headache in its 5th day and getting worse..

"This too shall pass.."

cbyrd wrote: »
    Sitting at the kitchen table, just had eggs and toast too, getting ready to hang out a wash and fold the 4 huge baskets done yesterday. I have 5 kids around me. 9, 8, 6, 3 and 1 ... Radio dishwasher, washing machine and PlayStation on. Another ten minutes and they'll be fired outside for the day. I have so much to do today and feel like doing nothing! :D

Genius mentioning eggs and toast. Thank you. Just what was needed here and I would never have thought of it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Inside, putting some ointment on a wasp sting - first of the year and possibly not the last.

• Advertisement

I'm about to head in to the farmers market in Temple Bar :)

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Micky___

In work! At my desk on a day like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

In a hotel in Newcastle , Australia. Tunes hopping and crowd queing outside the club across the road. Tempted to wander over and throw myself into it as a challenge to my current social anxiety issues.

It would certainly beat the daylights out of watching Watford v Palace.

Micky___ wrote: »
    In work! At my desk on a day like that.

We have deluges and high winds here n West Mayo

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    In a hotel in Newcastle , Australia. Tunes hopping and crowd queing outside the club across the road. Tempted to wander over and throw myself into it as a challenge to my current social anxiety issues.

It would certainly beat the daylights out of watching Watford v Palace.

Go for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

In my back garden enjoying the sun, a book and a cool cider. My cat is prowling the garden for mice and shrews. I'm not long back from a walk in West Waterford earlier.

Aglomerado wrote: »
    In my back garden enjoying the sun, a book and a cool cider. My cat is prowling the garden for mice and shrews. I'm not long back from a walk in West Waterford earlier.

Well good for thee! Drowning here:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Sitting in the sunshine, sun screen on, book in hand and little birds all around me. I don't think I could live anywhere but the countryside :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Inside, putting some ointment on a wasp sting - first of the year and possibly not the last.

I find jumping around like a goon and shouting "get away get away" while flapping your hands works to keep them away. :o

Home. Back to estate land. Only in the driveway when the overtired toddler is screaming to go out and play with kids I don't want him playing with. Finally calmed and next thing they're knocking the door, repeatedly and insistently. Cue more "whyyyyy can't I go" with eyes nearly shut with tiredness.

I start to get so stressed living here at this time of year. Only a few more weeks......

• Advertisement

Whispered wrote: »
    I find jumping around like a goon and shouting "get away get away" while flapping your hands works to keep them away. :o

Home. Back to estate land. Only in the driveway when the overtired toddler is screaming to go out and play with kids I don't want him playing with. Finally calmed and next thing they're knocking the door, repeatedly and insistently. Cue more "whyyyyy can't I go" with eyes nearly shut with tiredness.

I start to get so stressed living here at this time of year. Only a few more weeks......

What I used to call the Great Wasp Dance when I was street trading.. Folk would suddenly start waving their arms and jumping around. Actually the worst thing you can do.

I started putting a jar of watery jam out so they would
    find that and stop seeking us

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement