Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Gymside, waiting for the class to start. My back is sore today, it was such a mental busy week and yesterday topped it off with a family photo shoot at 12pm. I spent 3 hours polishing all the kids then answered the door to the photographer in my jammies, rollers in my hair and my makeup half done.. Lol. Even the kids laughed
    Have to try and loosen out this morning, I'm like a board. Wish me luck. :)

I'm sitting on the couch drinking tea and indulging in my favourite past-time, procrastination :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Quiet day so I'm sitting on the couch obsessing over google analytics, it can be very addictive

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Did my first PT session this morning, having a lovely veggie wrap now. Time to kick ass & get myself fit. Feeling positive. Only I can do this for myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I'm venturing into the garden in an attempt to give the lawn a quick cut before the rain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Such a lazy afternoon. I don't mean a lazy and relaxing afternoon, chatting etc. I mean the toddler has been watching a cartoon for the past hour+, we've had brioche instead of actual lunch. He has no interest in talking to me, I've no interest in talking to him. We're both in bad moods and knackered. Thank god for YouTube on days like this (no actual tv or channels)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,153 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Library

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Lazy day. Sofa, watching the snooker, playing a sim game on phone, between goes on Tinder and POF, all whilst getting updates on Everton v Newcastle.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

On the couch for MNF

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Being wild. Sure why not on a Monday night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Witchie wrote: »
    Being wild. Sure why not on a Monday night.

Monday club?

Every night is party night in Kuta, Bali.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sitting in the car outside the train station waiting to pick my mam up

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Sitting on my bed. Exhausted and it's only day 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Couch. Shutting anxieties up with chocolate.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

Finally made it to Costa Rica after almost 20 months on a bus, supposed to have taken 16. The bus was late. Then it broke down. Three times. Then I got to the border and all my bags were checked twice leaving Panama. Then I was checked twice in Costa Rica. Then I got strip searched in Costa Rica. THEN the we all had to get off the bus. Because it started smoking. Then we were waiting on the side of the road for hours. In the heat. Then another bus came and collected us and brought us to San Jose.
    Then my hostel put me in a room with 8 old American men in their 50s. When I asked to move rooms I was told ''sorry you chose a mixed dorm''. Despite the hostel being basically empty and tonnes of other beds free. 
    AARRGGHH

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Dublin Airport for a quick flight to Manchester, then onwards southbound back to work. Next days off will be in June, ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Canteen at work,on my own..Hope no one comes in.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hiding in the office

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Back abed.. door wide open to birdsong and sweet still air. The wind finally blew itself out

Woken to the Toronto attack and straight to the 'phone as "family" in many parts of Canada, but thankfully all safe.

Does not dilute the atrocity ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Manchester airport 😀

@graces7, is your PM box full?

Sorting through fly boxes. The river level has dropped at last, so a serious fishing morning awaits.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,248 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Friar Lane, Nottingham

smurfjed wrote: »
    Manchester airport ��

@graces7, is your PM box full?

NO; I just checked.. try again?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Just about to go in to Lidl, God please don't let me spend a fortune.. please.
    The little man is now on 4x2 hour feeds during the day, the last one finishes at 12:30am.. woohoo hello full nights sleep :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Hotel room packing up and getting ready to check out.

In a dubiously named Indian restaurant for my dinner.

Feeling......

Listening abed to a bird who only has one note. I know how he feels! Boy, is he persistant.. who needs a whole long song when one note works?

Beasty wrote: »
    Costa, Friar Lane, Nottingham

Are you a secret shopper for Costa, or something?

Sated after a good fishing session and heading to the garden to potter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Got absolutely lashed on on the way home from crèche. So huddled under a blanket on the couch eating lunch with the toddler.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement