Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Witchie wrote: »
    In a dubiously named Indian restaurant for my dinner.

Feeling......

Any tit would do me at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Waiting for the boyos to come out of school.. I'm just finished a spin/circuit class, my legs are burning and I have to wobble across the school yard with my big red face.. Lol .. seemed like a good idea last night when I booked it.. I was eating chocolate at the time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Safe back inside after taking dog out in the field.. poor scent hound gets assailed by SO MANY scents she literally runs round in circles looking dazed.

JUST back in time as the wind is now hurling rain on the windows.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Rain has stopped play. Ah well, time to do the crossword, I suppose. 1 across......

Climbing down from the ceiling! Had a very odd email from the supermarket re the delivery. Would I please make sure the ferry knows re the delivery

Something very amiss went on clearly and there are 2 possibilities, both disedifying.

Somehow the boxes got to the "man"who came up here. Seemed very very odd.
    Not to the real ferry .. The "man" has his own small battered boat now..in competition although not licensed ...

my mind is boggling. did he HIJACK the boxes? Did the boxes not get to the ferry? I had told the right folk I am sure ..dd the ferry man refuse them?

AAARRGHHHH!

Well, I have given the shop man the ferry man's number and they all know I have no phone and that the other "man"....and I had already written to the ferry man as my phone is still out.....

for the next riveting instalment ..need coffee..off to the kitchen...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Feeling......

Was it nice ?
    I looked up the menu, the vegetarian Malai Koftas are usuakly lovely..
    Enjoy another party night !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Graces that all sounds horribly complicated! I hope your shopping turns up.

Watching the toddler at gymnastics class, cracks me up seeing her on the rings and bars looking so grown up

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Am trying to fix something teeny tiny but my eyes are not good enough to see.

Watching the toddler at gymnastics class, cracks me up seeing her on the rings and bars looking so grown up

Life in deep rural Ireland and especially on a small island! There are all kinds of things going on under the surface....rivalries etc. Storms in teacups...

I am going to stand back and leave the men to it! say nothing and if it all goes sideways find another way.. As long as I do not have to face anyone I will be fine!

I have put them all in touch with each other now, in writing.

Toddlers are a sheer delight!

I know the feeling.. Keep meaning to find a magnifying glass

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bus side.

Bus side.

Don't fall off!

Sitting here enjoying the notion that I no longer have a commute.

Oh this was the aftermath of the mess 2 weeks ago, so the shopping is not due until Thursday. Hopefully by that time they will have gt the act together..

I know the feeling. I use an older pair of glasses when out in the garden or fishing, so it's no big deal if they break or get damaged. Realised this morning that the prescription is no longer good enough when threading and putting a knot on small trout flies. I may have to risk the good glasses in future.

Now considering going to the kitchen to start dinner.

I know the feeling. I use an older pair of glasses when out in the garden or fishing, so it's no big deal if they break or get damaged. Realised this morning that the prescription is no longer good enough when threading and putting a knot on small trout flies. I may have to risk the good glasses in future.

Now considering going to the kitchen to start dinner.

The wonders of technology. Hooked the SLR camera up to the tv, zoomed in on the tricky bit and had a wonderful blown up picture on the big screen. It was easy after that and am delighted with my own cleverness!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

At home, watching Punchestown then have to get in a run to be back on the couch for Liverpool match!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In bed and in awful form.. Don't want to stay, don't want to get up.. Hunger will make that decision for me soon..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

In bed and in awful form.. Don't want to stay, don't want to get up.. Hunger will make that decision for me soon..

Get up and get some comfort food, it might cheer you up a little :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Having a little lie down in the evening sun that's streaming on to my bed!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Kildare, looking at animals run.

• Advertisement

Me too Grem but apart from bed it's the train.

Here is a little happiness dust for Perse and Grem. Inhale!

kfallon wrote: »
    Get up and get some comfort food, it might cheer you up a little :)

Yep; get the blood sugar up again.. never fails

Ah thanks Trigger :)

Ah thanks Trigger :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Library

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Lying on the bed in a terrible terrible mood that I just can't shake. Been 3 days now. I'm being unreasonably snappy so figured I'd be best to leave the room and let the gentlemen do their annoying, stupid, dangerous, noisy, ****e they do when my husband gets in from work.

Whispered wrote: »
    Lying on the bed in a terrible terrible mood that I just can't shake. Been 3 days now. I'm being unreasonably snappy so figured I'd be best to leave the room and let the gentlemen do their annoying, stupid, dangerous, noisy, ****e they do when my husband gets in from work.

((((((HUGS)))))))

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sitting at home, feeling wrecked. Had my interview today but have no idea how it went. We wait and see :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

4Ad wrote: »

Feeling......

Was it nice ?
    I looked up the menu, the vegetarian Malai Koftas are usuakly lovely..
    Enjoy another party night !
    I had Rajma - something I never had before but basically a kidney bean curry. Was delicious. Went to 2 other Indians in Kuta before that are more expensive and "acclaimed" but didn't enjoy them compared to this. 

Was sleeping not partying so that could get up at 2.30 am to watch the football. While was searching for a stream to watch it on, decided to flick through the tv channels and low and behold! Yeeooo! 

So, in bed watching Liverpool v Roma.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement