Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

On the couch just decided to have a wine.
    Watching last Sundays episodes of the Durrells...
    Happy as my brother is a big Liverpool fan, naturally he's thrilled..
    And my team won also, beating Cardiff and knocking the smile off Warnocks face..

Wondering how far and where I will run around East Clare tomorrow !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside. Hair in a hun bun, snuggled under the blankets and it's almost sleep time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso time on the balcony with the mutt, just wish that he didn’t want to start the day at 6am

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭J.pilkington

smurfjed wrote: »
    Nespresso time on the balcony with the mutt, just wish that he didn’t want to start the day at 6am

Have some respect for your other half!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Lol. . My other half is about to leave Dublin heading to Amsterdam for Kings Day, so she has the next 4 days swanning around Europe, that’s why Nespresso time is for me and the mutt 😀

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In a food court in a mall scoffing Mac n cheese and wee chunks of roasted rosemary potatoes.

Still no Ukrainian husband but have told my dad that if my house sale money comes through in time am paying for him and my 2 brothers to meet me in Kiev!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Witchie wrote:
    Still no Ukrainian husband but have told my dad that if my house sale money comes through in time am paying for him and my 2 brothers to meet me in Kiev!

**cough cough**

:P

I was looking at flights & hotels in Rome for next week.

Lying in bed, contemplating heading over.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    **cough cough**

:P

I was looking at flights & hotels in Rome for next week.

Lying in bed, contemplating heading over.

Well you would need to take care of that cough if you are going, wouldn't be much fun if you are ill.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Witchie wrote:
    Well you would need to take care of that cough if you are going, wouldn't be much fun if you are ill.

Subtlety not working..

Tickets would be like golddust.

Back OT, still in bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Morning has broken the night. Off to another day. Routine is a great help early day. Critters fed. All the cats were out, so when I opened the door to let the dog out a concatenation of cats flowed in like a furry river. Dog had to swim against the tide. A wonderful sight it all was.

Back abed, needing to be here.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bed with a cupán tae..... Time to get up soon I guess....

Bed, after discovering that the toilet is no longer attached to the floor :eek: SOkay. Seen this before and will be very, very careful now ..Knowledge is power!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Couchside, just after bathing 2 year old and covering him with cooling gel (he has chicken pox at the moment) and crossing every crossable body part that the baby doesn't get it.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Subtlety not working..

Tickets would be like golddust.

Back OT, still in bed.

Yeah true. My bro has a mate who runs tours to games so might get sorted that way.

Also in bed. Sore tummy so trying to rest before work.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

My hoover broke two days ago so I borrowed the neighbours one this morning. This thing is feckin brilliant! So I'm currently hoovering every surface in the house. Under beds, backs of wardrobes. All being done. Breakfast will have to wait.

How exciting is my life?! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

At home. I'm going to make the most of having an empty house and go to bed for an hour or so with a book and a pot of tea and toast.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Whispered wrote: »
    My hoover broke two days ago so I borrowed the neighbours one this morning. This thing is feckin brilliant! So I'm currently hoovering every surface in the house. Under beds, backs of wardrobes. All being done. Breakfast will have to wait.

Living the dream! :pac:

Desk side trying to stay awake, nothing new there anyway :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Sitting to catch my breath. Wrecked after cleaning the chimney, then hoovering the house from top to bottom and dusting anything that didn't move.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Sitting in work with the chorus of this song going through my head

Get that work make that work work.

One of the best music videos ever as well:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Waiting to get my hair cut
    Eeeeek
    Didn’t bother blow drying or straightening it because they’ll blowdry it
    But I forgot how naturally curly my hair is
    https://ibb.co/dsoj9H

Haven’t seen a curl for years, I usually blowdry it straight when I wash my hair and straighten my straight blow dried hair for extra straightness

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Whispered wrote:

Whispered wrote:
    How exciting is my life?!

I can relate.. my hoover packed in last year so I "treated" myself to a Dyson.. :D I'm still the only one who thinks it's class, everyone else hates it
    Sitting to catch my breath. Wrecked after cleaning the chimney, then hoovering the house from top to bottom and dusting anything that didn't move.

I will pm my eircode, bring your chimney brushes and feather duster.. :) lol

At the kitchen table having breakfast with the 3 year old. Had the boy weighed this morning and hes performing great, up 540g in 3 weeks.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yay for Elliot!.

Trying to find a smidgen of motivation to get up, don't know what's wrong with me the last few days..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Waiting to get my hair cut
    Eeeeek
    Didn’t bother blow drying or straightening it because they’ll blowdry it
    But I forgot how naturally curly my hair is
    https://ibb.co/dsoj9H

Haven’t seen a curl for years, I usually blowdry it straight when I wash my hair and straighten my straight blow dried hair for extra straightness

I think we now have enough snippets of you to construct a decent photofit.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Clair4

Whispered wrote: »

I treated myself to a Miele Hoover few months back it doesn't get any more exciting than that ! Lol

I'm home my two youngest have a cold with chest infections.

Had a peace-making visit from my neighbour the ferryman as I had written to him in peace and explaining some things..

Back to normal and island teacup storm sorted. Just have to lie low and let time pass..

Was only here a few minutes but am drained.
    Wiped. Exhausted.

Anyways the shopping delivery is sorted for tomorrow

So am back abed eating a n Admiral's Pie .. HOT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Like the Mona Lisa but better looking

I’m in work

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Lol lol...I was thinking the same thing..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Mulling over a very big decision.. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

eviltwin wrote: »
    At home. I'm going to make the most of having an empty house and go to bed for an hour or so with a book and a pot of tea and toast.

Jealous!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Got caught in the worst shower ever, falling "sideways" as the little fella exclaimed. My hands were stinging with it hitting me. Toddler in the buggy screaming he didn't want the 'brella while I realised that my "rain coat" is only useful as a "light shower coat". Feet got soaked, water was running down my back.

So home now having lunch and loads of strong black tea.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement