Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Going to bed, gonna try get some sort of a kip tonight (tho not counting on it)

Toodles all

At the train station waiting for the train to the metropolis. I see a fair amount of red wine in my near future.

Am so drunk! My son is picking me up from the train station. It's great to have a child who has a license to drive. Definitely working from home tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Couch watching one born every minute. Feeling a tad broody....... just a smidgen

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Hotel room time, plotting my escape already but guessing that I will stuck here at least a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

In shock at the weather AGAIN. Sideways icy rain..gale gusts Woke wondering if i had RipVanWinkled through to November..
    Sorry dog! NO WAY are you getting a walk in this..

And thank God he gave me the turf yesterday...The timing is exquisite.... I can light a good hot fire. YEAH!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

In bed wondering is it worth going into the office early just to get an hour of peace and quiet before the other person I share it with comes in and starts talking at me....

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

That's my daily dilemma too TG, get more done in that time, than next 2 hours.

Tide crashing on rocks is loud today.. A full spate with the wind

Deep in correspondence re the would be squatter here, who happens to be the creature who went for me recently..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

TG1 wrote: »
    In bed wondering is it worth going into the office early just to get an hour of peace and quiet before the other person I share it with comes in and starts talking at me....
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    That's my daily dilemma too TG, get more done in that time, than next 2 hours.

The magic hour is great, always get alot done in that first hour before the hordes descend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Kitchen; watching 11 species of birds at the feeders outside the window. Great activity that sparks you to get going and do something with the day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Sitting here waiting on the delivery man to deliver the new shower. Then will spend the day installing it. Love these projects.

In the office and no longer alone, the 9 to 5 crew are arriving with their fancy coffees and their bullshiit tales of what their kids did last night, great.

The sun shining thru the window is generating some nice heat tho so it's like summer indoors.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Deskside, installed Android studio, my god.........you really do need a horse of computer to run it smoothly :-O.

From what I remember when I was tuning it for my brother, you can strip back loads of the plugins and supported platforms to make it less clunky and run much smoother.

In work, productive morning so far!

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    In work, productive morning so far!

Had your morning dump, yeah?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

kfallon wrote: »
    Had your morning dump, yeah?
    That's still brewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

In the office and no longer alone, the 9 to 5 crew are arriving with their fancy coffees and their bullshiit tales of what their kids did last night, great.

The sun shining thru the window is generating some nice heat tho so it's like summer indoors.

:P you must adore my posts

Sitting down drinking coffee and watching tv. Decided to take a morning to relax rather than my usual rush to clean, cook lunch and dinner, walk the dogs etc before heading back up for crèche collection.
    It's nice to switch off!

Whispered wrote: »
    :P you must adore my posts

Cén fáth?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Cén fáth?

It's all toddler this and toddler that. I'd be rolling my eyes at me if I wasn't me. Actually I do often roll me eyes at myself. :D

Whispered wrote: »
    It's all toddler this and toddler that. I'd be rolling my eyes at me if I wasn't me. Actually I do often roll me eyes at myself. :D

Ah right, hadn't noticed tbh but now you've alerted me to it!!!!!!

Still at my desk, cba today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Back at my desk after a whistlestop tour of the country since Monday evening:
    first stop Kildare, then Tue: Meath, Offaly, Kildare, Laois, Waterford, Tipperary (watched Liv vs Roma there!), Wed: Limerick, Cork, Kerry and then all the way back home: 1197kms in total.
    A bit tired today...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home from a few hours of very enjoyable fly fishing on the river. Coffee's brewing and there's a good book sitting on the arm of the chair waiting for my attention.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Oops wrong thread :o

Desk side, banging my head of the desk.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Desk side, wondering how it's not even 1pm yet. This day is so slow :(

Guess where I am Beasty?! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Listening to rain at home..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Guess where I am Beasty?! :D

Costa :3?

Back at my desk after a whistlestop tour of the country since Monday evening:
    first stop Kildare, then Tue: Meath, Offaly, Kildare, Laois, Waterford, Tipperary (watched Liv vs Roma there!), Wed: Limerick, Cork, Kerry and then all the way back home: 1197kms in total.
    A bit tired today...

Me(n)tal fatigue?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

La.de.da wrote:
    Couch watching one born every minute. Feeling a tad broody....... just a smidgen

Even though my baby factory is closed for business, I watch this all the time.. and I get broody too. Lol. Mr cbyrd cannot understand the fascination.
    kfallon wrote:

Mine slept. All night :D

Kitchen table .. just finished lunch. The house is spotless because the occupational therapist is here at 1:30 with Elliot's sleep system. It's a load of foam shapes for his cot so he sleeps aligned .. thank God for visitors, my house would never be cleaned :D

He also did a maiden voyage this morning connected to his feed. He managed well, it means I can start his feeds early and not worry about having to be finished before we leave for the school run or interrupting it for half an hour. The earlier I start in the day the earlier he finishes.. even 12:30am is too late for me. I'm a disgrace to my night owl family.

Recovering from a bizarre lunch and from walking the dog round part of the field...She ran and raced and jumped while I hobbled and limped and wondered if I should start eating dog food... She is nearly 13 years old .. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Graces7 wrote: »
    Me(n)tal fatigue?

A bit of both!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement