Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

A bit of both!

That was a week worthy of a American tourist who has"done" Ireland! I learned fast with our US visitors that unless they go home exhausted they do not feel they have had a holiday...

Pottering as any hour now the beans are due to arrive,,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In my room for the last night in Kuta. Gonna miss this craphole! 
    Going to get showered and head out soon. Spent the evening trying to find accommodation in Liverpool for the Champions League final for my family in case the final is ours. Thought, since can't get them to Kiev, could send them to the next best place. Pretty much everywhere is sold out and with flights and accommodation for 2 nights am talking about 2500 for the 4 of them. Am stupid but not that stupid. 
    Back to the drawing board tomorrow when I get to Ubud me thinks.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In the pub, was a long day!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bus stop

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

At home now, it'll be on the couch to watch Punchestown and when that is over it'll be time to go playing 5 a side!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Wrecked. Delivery was fine so had to unpack it etc.. Now the toilet is leaking round the base.. ARGH! It moved the other day as it is not attached to the floor any more...

So I am in bed... crawling round floors.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Been a busy day. Installed a shower, had a glazier round, cleaned the house, mowed the lawn, did the weeding, nipped down to the shops and am now cooking a kick ass chilli con carne.
    This unemployed lark is not as easy as some make it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In my favorite Kuta Bar (One Tribe) spending time saying goodbye before I go meet sexy Omani in his favorite bar to say helloooo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Going out to the garden to finish the crossword in this lovely evening sunshine.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭justfillmein

Cinema.
    Our gang are the only ones in the whole theatre lol

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,153 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

On a plane :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside watching snaps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

couchside, thinking about how to fix a mess of a problem/situation

couchside, thinking about how to fix a mess of a problem/situation

Sleep on it. Always inspires me.

If sleep fails, fire will work

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

On a footpath wondering where this will all go....

I was bedside watching my stories but now I don't know where to be. There I was happy as Larry when I thought I saw something walking on me :( I jumped up of course. Maybe it was my hair. Eeeeep.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

In bed, trying to switch off the brain after a meet up with friends where a serious bombshell was dropped. My mind is actually whirling so much I can hear it...

I was bedside watching my stories but now I don't know where to be. There I was happy as Larry when I thought I saw something walking on me :( I jumped up of course. Maybe it was my hair. Eeeeep.

Ugh I hate that feeling. There was a spider on top of me the other night. I was dazed and confused picked up the alarm clock from the side of the bed and whacked it. Let just say my inner thigh area was tender the morning after

• Advertisement

Ugh I hate that feeling. There was a spider on top of me the other night. I was dazed and confused picked up the alarm clock from the side of the bed and whacked it. Let just say my inner thigh area was tender the morning after

It's on the curtain and it's only small but still :(

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

only option for it Persey is flames.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Burn the curtains it’s the only way you know it won’t come back ;)

Kitchenside writing a shopping list, I leave it on the fridge and somehow more stuff gets added to it :D

Feckin thing has disappeared. One minute on the curtain next minute gone! My nerves and I can't get poor daddy out of the bed. Maybe one of you strong men can come on over and help a lady out :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside

One time I was sitting on my bed having my dinner and a spider landed down beside me and I flung the plate across the room I got such a fright :o

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Feckin thing has disappeared. One minute on the curtain next minute gone! My nerves and I can't get poor daddy out of the bed. Maybe one of you strong men can come on over and help a lady out :p

I'll always help a damsel in distress.

*drops everything*

I'm on the way!

:D

I'm hiding under the covers now. I would never manage in Australia.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

*drops everything*
    :eek:

basketball-pants-pulled-down-globetrotters-13486902902.jpg

• Advertisement

:D

I'm hiding under the covers now. I would never manage in Australia.

Try the Amazon forests! I still shudder at the memories of nights in a tent.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement