Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Feckin thing has disappeared. One minute on the curtain next minute gone! My nerves and I can't get poor daddy out of the bed. Maybe one of you strong men can come on over and help a lady out :p

The one time I’m on a plane :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

The one time I’m on a plane :mad: :mad:

If the pilots name is smurfjed you've no excuse not to drop in 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Watching RTE1 , The Big Picture ,..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

On the couch, stomach is in bits, playing football did not help.

FML

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside watching Paramedics :)

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    Couchside watching Paramedics :)

I could do with one! :(

kfallon wrote: »
    I could do with one! :(

What hurts the most?

What hurts the most?

Stomach!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Bed.

Just before bed we changed our plans for the morning; so instead of little fella going to crèche and me and husband going to a meeting, we're all going to go out for brekkie, then I'm going to drop them to the playground while I go to the meeting myself, then get out as quickly as I can to pick them up, go buy a lawnmower and do a bit of planting.

Feeling all delighted at the thoughts of an unplanned, phones off, morning with my two favourite people.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Stomach!

Do you have any ginger in the house? It works quite well if you have nothing stronger there.

• Advertisement

Whispered wrote: »
    Do you have any ginger in the house? It works quite well if you have nothing stronger there.

Took motillium. Think I'll head to bed soon and feel sorry for myself *sniff* *sniff* :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

In bed watching Peep Show. Do people like Peep Show? I think it's quite hilarious but nobody talks about it much.

Stomach!

Indigestion, heartburn or upset stomach?

Noveight wrote: »
    In bed watching Peep Show. Do people like Peep Show? I think it's quite hilarious but nobody talks about it much.

Absolutely brilliant!
    Super Hans is one of the great comedy characters

Indigestion, heartburn or upset stomach?

Just a pain right in mo bholg! Might be a bit of trapped wind!
    What do you prescribe nurse?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

kfallon wrote:
    Just a pain right in mo bholg! Might be a bit of trapped wind! What do you prescribe nurse?

Peppermint, tea, drops or cordial. Sort you out in no time.
    Cotside .. Just finished the last feed of the day.. sleep system in place.. He's very straight now, doesn't seem to mind either. Fun day tomorrow planned, start off with the school run then off to court with the 15 year old.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 90 ✭✭Soldah

I am in sweat home.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MAC addict

In bed, watching ER. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 90 ✭✭Soldah

Computer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

On the way back to my hotel last night a drunk old man and his young accomplice bumped into Omani and robbed his phone. He shouts at the young lad "give me back my phone". The guy is backing away shrugging like he doesn't know what he is talking about.

Up steps witchie, grabs him by the throat, throws him against the wall choking the f**ker saying "give him his phone or I will f**king kill you".

He handed it straight back and the look of shock on his and his 4 mate's faces was priceless.

I said "don't f**k with me boy" and walked off.

Omani and one of his local mate's were a bit shocked but was grand.

Basically, I act first, think later, so someday when you read about some crazed Irish woman getting whacked in Asia it will probably be me for kicking the crap out of the wrong person.

Btw am actually not a violent person. I didn't even smack my kids as discipline. I just can't stand injustice or someone coming at me or my mates.

It's just after 9am here and Omani just left so maybe slightly psychotic, violent women are his thing. Oops.

In bed recovering.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just back in bed after checking on the dogs. Baby dog is carrying one of his front paws. I am thinking the worst and thinking he’s playing me as I’ve checked his entire leg and paw and he doesn’t seem to have any pain. He shuffled towards my bed on three paws and when he was told no he lay on the ground and wouldn’t come back downstairs. I hope he’s not hurt for real but I don’t think he is, I think he wants sleeps in my bed

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

Made it to Guatemala City! Whilst SUPER dangerous and dodgy as hell (I have taken 3 taxis so far, all of them told me to put my phone away in the car and walk nowhere. Met some local friends who also said the same thing ...) the people are wonderful. I already have a really good feeling about here... these next 5 weeks are going to be super special. I can feel it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Shooting my load the jets have finally got it right

Witchie wrote: »
    On the way back to my hotel last night a drunk old man and his young accomplice bumped into Omani and robbed his phone. He shouts at the young lad "give me back my phone". The guy is backing away shrugging like he doesn't know what he is talking about.

Up steps witchie, grabs him by the throat, throws him against the wall choking the f**ker saying "give him his phone or I will f**king kill you".

He handed it straight back and the look of shock on his and his 4 mate's faces was priceless.

Basically, I act first, think later, so someday when you read about some crazed Irish woman getting whacked in Asia it will probably be me for kicking the crap out of the wrong person.

Btw am actually not a violent person. I didn't even smack my kids as discipline. I just can't stand injustice or someone coming at me or my mates.

It's just after 9am here and Omani just left so maybe slightly psychotic, violent women are his thing. Oops.

In bed recovering.
    HOLY GOD!
    I wanna travel with YOU hahaha!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Witchie wrote: »

In bed recovering.

Never a dull moment Witchie !!

Bedside eating porridge in an attempt at a few more hours sleep..
    Not working tomorrow so no panic !

supermouse wrote: »
    Made it to Guatemala City! Whilst SUPER dangerous and dodgy as hell (I have taken 3 taxis so far, all of them told me to put my phone away in the car and walk nowhere. Met some local friends who also said the same thing ...) the people are wonderful. I already have a really good feeling about here... these next 5 weeks are going to be super special. I can feel it!

The city is dodgy but I enjoyed the other places I saw (briefly)..
    Beer Gallo is nice !

I am o
    4Ad wrote: »
    supermouse wrote: »

The city is dodgy but I enjoyed the other places I saw (briefly)..
    Beer Gallo is nice !
    I am on my ... 5th of the night :)
    Any recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

It's on the curtain and it's only small but still :(

reminds me of one spider -infested rental house.. I was on the phone and suddenly this huge 4 inch heavily "pregnant"spider arrived on my face...

They heard my scream in Canada ..

It was awarded the death sentence. Shudders...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Snug back abed after an early flurry of great activity and house work and dog walking. Door wide open, chilly and even a frost..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement