Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Running out of expletives to use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

En route to a field where a light aircraft awaits for a flying visit to the Isle of Man. Should be interesting!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

En route to a field where a light aircraft awaits for a flying visit to the Isle of Man. Should be interesting!!

I think we can close this thread for the day. No post will be as good as this one! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,613 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

I think we can close this thread for the day. No post will be as good as this one!

Hiding in a ditch with emergency response Gardai waiting to raid a light aircraft heading to the Isle of Man when the dignified elderly passenger who is our target is on board.

If that were true, it would surely be as good as Srameen's post. :)

At desk. Studyin. :(

In bed. Up in ten minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Poolside at my Ubud hotel. Sexy French guy was lying beside me and will be sleeping on top of me tonight. 

His room is directly above mine!

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭CastielJ

I'm working at office now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Witchie wrote: »
    Poolside at my Ubud hotel. Sexy French guy was lying beside me and will be sleeping on top of me tonight. 

His room is directly above mine!

You're gas Witchie.😂

In the hairdressers.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

I says wrote: »
    Shooting my load the jets have finally got it right

I have no idea what this post means!!!!!!!!

Back in from out; sun went in and rain starting but have sorted seeds.. Chatted with a family seeking a relative they are here to visit; trouble is so many have the same name ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,026 ✭✭✭Call me Al

Home and at my kitchen table after a sobering 3rd and final visit (for now) with a consultant in Temple st. It's been an emotionally draining week.
    Here's hoping tomorrow is a brighter day.

Call me Al wrote: »
    Home and at my kitchen table after a sobering 3rd and final visit (for now) with a consultant in Temple st. It's been an emotionally draining week.

Hoping for that for thee so much ..

Call me Al wrote: »
    Thinking of you. Its never easy when someone is ill but especially when it is a child. x

Sitting on my terrace poolside listening to some great music coming over the wall. Too tired to party tonight so think will leave that until tomorrow. 
    Meeting a cousin of mine for lunch tomorrow. He messaged me the other day saying his mum had said I was in Bali and so is he. Will be good to see him coz haven't seen him in years.  
    Also very excited coz my eldest and his GF booked their flights and come to see me on the 3rd of June! Whoop. The youngest is coming on the 28th of May to spend the summer so will have both my beautiful boys in my new home at the same time. 
    Feeling blissful.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@witchie, have you moved from KL to Bali or just visiting?

Poolside.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

About to embark on my Friday cleaning buzz, doors and windows open, duster and mop flying.. Maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Waiting for the GP.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

At home, trying to figure out what to wear for a recruitment day. Never been to one so I'm not sure what they entail. Is it formal, casual, smart/casual? So many options :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Heading in to town for some pre-big night out drinks. And then for the big night out. Can almost feel the hangover already!

Getting ready to close down.. slowly.. via the backfield for the dog to run, the kitchen for their food... etc etc etc

• Advertisement

Having a pint in Rathmines before cinema. It's been ages since I went by myself. Delighted :)

Back home after a fabulous day out. It had been a long time since I flew in a small craft and the offer came from the brother of a friend, who was flying to the Isle of Man for a meeting.

Best part was circling around my home on the way back and two of our grandchildren, my daughter and wife waving furiously. What a way to see the countryside and your local area as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

At home, not stirring now for the night, no drink! Need to try get me back sorted!

Plenty of sport on to keep me company

smurfjed wrote: »
    @witchie, have you moved from KL to Bali or just visiting?

Poolside.

Just on holiday/visa run.

Sitting shaking on the bed after a nightmare..

Sitting in the main square in Tallinn, enjoying a local beer.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 90 ✭✭Soldah

Home. Just looking last night matches in NHL.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Soldah wrote: »
    Home. Just looking last night matches in NHL.

National Hurling League? :confused:

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Couchside. About to have a bath, put fresh bedlinen on and new pjs. Living the dream.

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Couchside. About to have a bath, put fresh bedlinen on and new pjs. Living the dream.

Won't they all get wet?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Sleep on it. Always inspires me.
    If sleep fails, fire will work

thanks guys :) I slept on it, discussed it with family members, and sent the people involved an email to hopefully fix/improve things. Fingers crossed this works.

Couchside watching TV

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement