Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside, feet up, snacks in and club orange in my hand :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Autosport wrote: »
    Couchside, feet up, snacks in and club orange in my hand :)

Evr mix it up by going with Rock Shandy?

Won't they all get wet?

Made me spit my drink out :D

kfallon wrote: »
    Evr mix it up by going with Rock Shandy?

I do sometimes and I do like lemon but the new flavour lemon tastes Shiite

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Made me spit my drink out :D

And now you have wet more things.

• Advertisement

I do sometimes and I do like lemon but the new flavour lemon tastes Shiite

Yeah might try a 'shandy' meself before bed tonight ;)

:eek:

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    And now you have wet more things.

Yeah

Me :(

:D

kfallon wrote: »
    Yeah might try a 'shandy' meself before bed tonight ;)

:eek:

Is there an innuendo in there ;)

Yeah

Me :(

:D

There could be one in your post too.

I am in the gutter with my mind here.

I can give you one if you like? ;)

Still on the couch watching footy

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    There could be one in your post too.

I am in the gutter with my mind here.

Make yourself comfortable Ted :D weather is great here in the gutter ;)

Still couchside

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Filty buggers....

Grabs coffee and settles into perving seat lol lol

Watching Gogglebox couchside.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch, tired after a fun day, back in court in July.. what fun. Lunch with my little ladies afterwards and then plant shopping in the garden centre.
    A manic collection of prescriptions and equipment for baba and trying not to get sidetracked in boots, by the 15 year old who is starting to show an interest in makeup.. :( mornings are going to be fun
    Amazingly, the housework waited for me to come home, there were some huffy sighs and mutterings..
    No school run tomorrow.. woohoo.
    Mr cbyrd has just left to get a Friday night treat .. double woohoo. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

cbyrd wrote: »
    On the couch, tired after a fun day, back in court in July.. what fun. Lunch with my little ladies afterwards and then plant shopping in the garden centre.
    A manic collection of prescriptions and equipment for baba and trying not to get sidetracked in boots, by the 15 year old who is starting to show an interest in makeup.. :( mornings are going to be fun
    Amazingly, the housework waited for me to come home, there were some huffy sighs and mutterings..
    No school run tomorrow.. woohoo.
    Mr cbyrd has just left to get a Friday night treat .. double woohoo. :D

I've a teen looking for a "gaff" party with drink..on and on and on about it all week..not a hope but they're relentless ,I'm sick of it and driven to drink myself with the stress.😭

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

About to wash the floor, wrecked. Just want my bed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Fireside, attempting to dry my hair

Colser wrote: »
    I've a teen looking for a "gaff" party with drink..on and on and on about it all week..not a hope but they're relentless ,I'm sick of it and driven to drink myself with the stress.��

Oh Christ......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Watchin Jaws

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Colser wrote: »
    I've a teen looking for a "gaff" party with drink..on and on and on about it all week..not a hope but they're relentless ,I'm sick of it and driven to drink myself with the stress.��

Probably shouldnt be asking, but...........what is a "gaff" party ?

( feel free to not answer ...... trust its nothing to do with an anglers gaff )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

0lddog wrote: »
    Probably shouldnt be asking, but...........what is a "gaff" party ?

( feel free to not answer ...... trust its nothing to do with an anglers gaff )

A house party.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

NCT centre, pray for me.

There are 2 lads here that are going out to give the tester a bollocking over something

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,153 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside after swimming laps.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Friday night in NYC. Could be worse. Probably going to go down to the village for dinner with an old friend as his new boyfriend. Then maybe a rooftop, though the weather isn't playing along...

Going to the bed, can't be arsed staying awake any longer

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    NCT centre, pray for me.

There are 2 lads here that are going out to give the tester a bollocking over something

Hope you passed!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just sat in my chair feeling a little disconnected and not worried about that feeling for once..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Watching Little Miss Sunshine..again..
    It's one of the best films I have ever seen.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

After celebrating Kings Day to the maximum extent in Amsterdam, my wife is now supposed to board a train to Frankfurt airport and use an airline staff ticket to come home, I don't have the guts to tell her that the flight only has 2 seats available and she may get stuck in Frankfurt for a day or two :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

smurfjed wrote: »
    After celebrating Kings Day to the maximum extent in Amsterdam, my wife is now supposed to board a train to Frankfurt airport and use an airline staff ticket to come home, I don't have the guts to tell her that the flight only has 2 seats available and she may get stuck in Frankfurt for a day or two :)

OH dear! Interesting lives we all lead.. You jet setting, me on my tiny island.

A chilly day here so far so am staying abed a while. did toooooooo much y;day and back is telling me off...

1/3rd way through an infinity scarf in delicate lemon. They have to be about 90 inches long .....Then add a wide headband and a pair of fingerless gloves for the set, all cabled and interesting. and labelled with where they were knitted of course ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement