Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Witchie was that alone or with company ;) jk

Couchside having dinner

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Room side listening to Ronan C on DHR.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

TV side watching Dinner Date cause it's on. Homeland binge shortly I reckon.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,168 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Eating soda bread with real butter.. The crumbs!!

Flaked out on the couch waiting on himself to get home.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 90 ✭✭Soldah

At least 50 percent snuff remains in package. Per 30 minutes one snuff in mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sitting at home, trying to muster up the energy to go out tonight. I'm sure I'll enjoy it when I get out, but ughhh the energy :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Eating soda bread with real butter.. The crumbs!!

With Tae?...has to be tae..not tea..lol lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,168 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Always tae, always.. Though may have adventures with soup later, daring eh?? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Dratted sleep "pattern" not working. Does not really matter as no obligations to keep to but all the same..,, awake again/still.. Cats of course are fast asleep and so is the dog, although at least she has stopped snoring...for now ;)

All gone to sleep and left me :(

• Advertisement

antodeco wrote: »
    7th floor of a hotel in Shenzhen, China. Going north to Central China in the morning!

going to start tracking all of thee on youtube travel videos. Travelling without the costs. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Just back home after being at the Connacht Leinster match. What a fab match.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

In Antigua, Guatemala. What a lovely wee pueblo! Cobbled streets, ancient buildings, colourwashed walls, friendly locals, incredible landscape!
    Pity I am wasting today in bed with the mother of all hangovers. Went to a Guatemalan Cooking Class last night and instead of stopping at the 1bottle of wine, i kept going for another 2 litres of beer.
    Feeling ever mouthful today I tell you.

Wee dog just walked the legs off me; well SHE ran ,I ambled.

Back home now...Glorious early day out there. Huge orange moon and high tide. Lark started before 5 am and definitely a cuckoo around.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I'm in bed. Today is my husbands birthday and I am gettin a lie in. We had a good few drinks last night but no hangover, I'm wondering if going back to sleep is a bad idea! Hangover might kick in then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

supermouse wrote: »
    I am o

I am on my ... 5th of the night :)
    Any recommendations?

Hope you are enjoying it...
    Panajachel was lovrly, took a boat around parts 9f it.
    Took a trip to the volcano, cant rem which one..tough trek but worth it..no health and safety there, go down to the very edge of it, at your own risk.
    Chicihicastenago was nice.
    Puerto Barrios was ok, travelled to Tikal which was nice.
    The driving was chaotic..I was in the front of the mini bus...never again.
    Made our way into Belieze..
    I can't rem too much, 12 years ago.
    Friendly people, Enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Ugh, just had breakfast, yesterday turned into a 15 hour work day, so kinda hoping that people ignore me today.

Settling in for a while.. Dratted hay fever; first year in a new place always bad. But comfort in a quiet indoor hour

Kitchen table supping coffee.....back door open...Lucy the lab flaked out in the sun......first clothesline of washing of the year on the washing line.....

I think living in a house of females is rubbing off on me lol lol

• Advertisement

I've just been banned from using the washing machine...something about leaving markers in my overalls when I stuffed them in to get washed...lol lol

gifted wrote: »
    I've just been banned from using the washing machine...something about leaving markers in my overalls when I stuffed them in to get washed...lol lol

lol.. are you happy/unhappy? And how much damage....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Candles are lit. Heading for a shower and my PJs for the afternoon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just finished my deep clean. Skirting boards cleaned, marks on wall cleaned, doors cleaned, windows cleaned. Dusting done. Hoovering and mopping done. Dogs bed changed, human beds changed, laundry in machine and dryer. House smells like the bloo powder, zoflora and lenor.

Now I’m going to light a coal fire, wait for the towels to come out of the dryer, and then use the fluffiest warmest one to wrap myself up in after my shower, throw on a face mask and relax with wine for the whole day hopefully I’ll be asleep by 4pm

Perfect Sunday at my house so relaxed

In bed with a headache and sinusy nose and now drowsy because of the painkillers. Just going to drift away here on my little clouds of peace. Ahhh lovely drug........s.......zzzzzzzzzzz

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Sitting out the back, little fella picking flowers for his dad for his birthday. So cute!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Putting the final touches to dinner and skulling bottles of Heineken.

Listening to the rising wind and the patter of doggy feet in the corridor. cold!Finished knitting the 90 inch long cabled infinity scarf and starting on the matching wide band

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

On the couch, trapped under a sick toddler. I've been here allllll weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Couch, feet up.

Coffee & a caramel slice. After doing a half marathon, so not going to move too much for rest of day.,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement