Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Back home after a visit to the 'Battle Cruiser', wasn't feeling the love for it so decided to draw stumps and toddle home

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am doing one of my favorite things - booking a trip away.
    Toronto and the Canadian wilderness here I come.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home after a day with all the kids and grandkids, plus some of their in-laws. Great fun, great food, great company, great weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Absolutely wrecked after driving to see my family and doing jobs for my mam who is invalid. I'm thinking I'll have a snack and watch the first episode of Westworld later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Just home from a day at the beach, gorgeous sunny skies When the rain showers stopped.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Couch, beer, boards and no work tomorrow and it’s my birthday.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,167 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Looking at dark angry clouds and pondering if I can out-angry them, let the battle commence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Lying on the couch singing “I’ll be right here waiting for you” at the top of my lungs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Couch. Usual sunday evening slump. And a splitting headache to boot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Lying on the couch singing “I’ll be right here waiting for you” at the top of my lungs
    Thanks coz now its in my head....but that is good coz it knocked the "Dingle Dangle Scarecrow" out. Ach sh*te the scarecrow is back. 

In bed, just talked to my parents and was telling them about the mugging the other night. Was worried my mum would be angry or worried but she just laughed so hard and said "you're your father's daughter alright" because as a kid, some guy was picking on me and my dad grabbed him by the throat and rubbed him up and down a pointy wall. I saw that image in my mind as I walked away the other night. Dammit. Seems my family are a bit crazy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Enjoy Creme fraiche. Happy birthday! :)

Still on the couch twittering away like a twittery thing......on twitter! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

kfallon wrote: »

Been trying to get back into Twitter myself, used to use it so much a few years ago, I must just have fcuk all to say these days :p

On the couch, stuffed after dinner. Hoping tomorrow flies because then I'm off placement for a week and am going away with the bf on Tuesday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

kfallon wrote: »

I read this as Tinder

:D

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Been trying to get back into Twitter myself, used to use it so much a few years ago, I must just have fcuk all to say these days :p

I love it tbh, great for updates and funny vids pics etc.
    Mint Sauce wrote: »
    I read this as Tinder

:D

That's not my cup of tea tbh and prob wouldn't work for me. Once applied to be on The Undateables in the hope of meeting someone but they just sent a reply saying "Ah here, we're not miracle workers ffs!!"
    :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Happy Birthday - Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Bedside hope I sleep

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,153 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside Bar-B-Q

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,167 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sentry duty ;)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,498 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

In a very rural part of China. They know of westerners but have never seen them. Now I know how animals in the Zoo feel being watched!

• Advertisement

antodeco wrote: »
    In a very rural part of China. They know of westerners but have never seen them. Now I know how animals in the Zoo feel being watched!

Not an experience many will ever have, amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

All I did was open the door to let the cat back in and eyes are streaming:rolleyes: Wheezing.

Be warned folks! Hay fever is here. And how.

Back abed via the meds drawer for anti histamine... Sniiiiiiiiiiiffffffffffffffff.. This is war.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Just had breakfast and about to head out for a walk on the salthill prom.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You could ring neighbour or ferryman Grace, they will see your number then.

having some breakfast before facing another day.

Monday & month-end, not gonna be fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

antodeco wrote: »

Had a similar experience in Borneo last year. A group of young Indonesians all touching my hair and wanting selfies. Was weird.

By the pool now after another morning wandering in Ubud. Unfortunately have to do some work soon so chilling for a while first.

Not an experience many will ever have, amazing!

You do in deep rural Ireland!

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You could ring neighbour or ferryman Grace, they will see your number then.

having some breakfast before facing another day.

Monday & month-end, not gonna be fun.

No time left to do that. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Graces7 wrote: »
    You do in deep rural Ireland!
    I doubt it grace even the most rural Irish farmer won’t be shocked at seeing a white person

Bed and plan on staying here most of the day I rarely have two days off

Have a fúckin' guess......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Wondering should I bother sitting here waiting for the plumber, the glazier and the blind installer men to show up.
    Or do I just accept that they will not - and head out for the day.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement