Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

In the toilet in work. Was happily enjoying my Monday morning visit with the jacks to myself when in arrives mister I'm going to sit in the cubicle next to you and not make a sound. I know well who it is but it'll be confirmed when I'm drying my hands at the hand drier and I'll see his elf shoe sticking out from under the side of the cubicle. Jesus man get a life and get a new pair of shoes while you're at it! I really should have put this in the TA thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

I doubt it grace even the most rural Irish farmer won’t be shocked at seeing a white person

Bed and plan on staying here most of the day I rarely have two days off

Not a white person but a black person in deep rural areas gets stared at still. And as for veiled ladies?

Enjoy the rest today !

Wandered round the field that is all that stands between this dwelling and the great ocean in a daze with the sheer utter beauty of the morning. OH MY....

Just... utterly lovely. calm, sunbright, warm

Now IF the midges that were starting to gather will just ***** i will break out the old gardenchair and take my knitting etc outside ...

Every day is a holiday here now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Preparing to hear a sales pitch that I have to go to but I know I will decline.

Edit, they are late, maybe they know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Bored ****less

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

In the car and on our way to the beach!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Couch side after having breakfast. Don't know what to do for the day if I'm honest. Yesterday I cleaned both the kitchen and my room from top to bottom.

I just saw a truck with the slogan "fresh name in cheese solutions" .........huh? Cheese solutions?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Victoria Station

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Couch side after having breakfast. Don't know what to do for the day if I'm honest. Yesterday I cleaned both the kitchen and my room from top to bottom.

In the same boat but have just packed a bag and heading to the park for an alfresco solo lunch and a few chapters of my book. It's really nice in the sun today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Sounds quite nice. Unfortunately I don't really have the weather for that. Maybe I'll just go wander round the shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Whispered wrote: »
    In the car and on our way to the beach!

Wrap up well, it's brass monkeys out there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Been fishing on the river since 7.15. What a glorious morning. Back now for a sit in the garden sunshine and bird song, while I devour coffee and biscuits accompanied by a great book.

Had a grand hour out although when the clouds capture the sun in it is cold and clouding more now....The deck chair is the one I bought in Ballina my first summer in Ireland, Tesco, for e12 and in all my many moves it has been with me

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Wrap up well, it's brass monkeys out there!

It was gorgeous! Just back to the car now after spending the last few hours playing and splashing on a totally deserted beach. We found a lizard and all, which made my day.
    On our way home now to have dinner and let the little fella wind down before an early night. I love days like this, they remind us (my husband and me I mean) what is important.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

There is some power in that sun today. Fell asleep in the garden and have a bit of sunburn on my chest now.
    Maybe an ice cream will help.

Sharing the beauty of the day with you all!

I had to move as the wind blew cold, so I went round the gable end by the gate and found a suntrap. so out with my old market trading chair!

Had a lovely afternoon, knitting in the sun listening to so many birds. with cats and dog... May there be many more for us...

Inside for the first time since 7 this morning. Pork fillet in the oven. Some emails need reading and only now emptied the post box, so that needs attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

There was a bit of a hullabaloo going on in town earlier, lots of sirens and shyte so I retreated from where I was at because I didn't know what the f*ck was going down, to a safe distance, a tavern on Jervis St. Sometimes you gotta be decisive on your toes, it panned out well in this case. My day is done, Flanders works as a chef nearby and when he heard what was going on at the station he kindly asked me would I like a lift home. He doesn't finish until half five but it was nice of him to offer so I'll stay put. I might even ask him about his day. At this juncture in our neighbourly relationship he's wise enough not to be asking about mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Home now so will grab something to eat and then head for a pint or two in Phibsborough area before going to the match at Dalymount later.

Prob get a pint or two in after it also

• Advertisement

There was a bit of a hullabaloo going on in town earlier, lots of sirens and shyte so I retreated from where I was at because I didn't know what the f*ck was going down, to a safe distance, a tavern on Jervis St. Sometimes you gotta be decisive on your toes, it panned out well in this case. My day is done, Flanders works as a chef nearby and when he heard what was going on at the station he kindly asked me would I like a lift home. He doesn't finish until half five but it was nice of him to offer so I'll stay put. I might even ask him about his day. At this juncture in our neighbourly relationship he's wise enough not to be asking about mine.

You in TP Smiths? :)

In work. Only an hour and a half left thank the Gods.

Sitting at the table after having dinner. Earlier the little fella was playing with his daddy and I taught him to shout "screw you copper" when he was "going to jail".

In hindsight that wasn't a great idea.

"don't climb on the table, we're eating"

"screw you copper mammy"

Not looking forward to school pick up tomorrow. :o

You in TP Smiths? :)

In work. Only an hour and a half left thank the Gods.

Has to be TP's

kfallon wrote: »
    Has to be TP's

Or do you think he was just trying to confuse us and he's really in The Church? :D

Or do you think he was just trying to confuse us and he's really in The Church? :D

More likely to be the smaller section of The Lotts I'd say, but you're right, the 'Jervis St' might be a bit of a red herring :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

On my way to DUBAI and I haven't got a clue as to how long I will stay there, seriously hoping that there are no middle of the night scheduled airline flights back home as I want a beer or two.

In for the duration and happily so. Dog has worn herself out chasing sunbeams , so has crashed.. Quiet hours and have finished knitting the lemon set so need ro search out yarn for the next job..

Dinner eaten and settling in for a TV night in front of the fire. Final of Only Connect is on tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

No the jockey was correct, well both of you are. It was indeed Smyths. Kfallon, are you a Waterford man? Or are you a regular face? Always the same faces haha.

• Advertisement

No the jockey was correct, well both of you are. It was indeed Smyths. Kfallon, are you a Waterford man? Or are you a regular face? Always the same faces haha.

See you in twenty minutes! :pac:

Waiting on the bus.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement