Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Dinner eaten and settling in for a TV night in front of the fire. Final of Only Connect is on tonight.

Love OC!! Will miss the Monday evening routine of a bit of Victoria.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Timmy O Toole

At home

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Given up on first attempt at sleep so pottering a while longer. Just seen we are getting a gale tomorrow, so there goes the summer for now, but it has been lovely .

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside after a long and tiring day

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Bed Glorious Bed!!!!!!

northgirl wrote: »
    Bed Glorious Bed!!!!!!

Me too! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

No the jockey was correct, well both of you are. It was indeed Smyths. Kfallon, are you a Waterford man? Or are you a regular face? Always the same faces haha.

I am indeed a Waterford man!

Just back from Dalymount Park where I watched Waterford HAMMER Bohs.....1-0 :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,152 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Bed. Sad that today is over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I got my wish, beer time in the JW Marriott Dubai, where a single beer costs €11 and I get to appreciate how much I love the Irish smoking ban.

My toy gets the stay here for 6 weeks for upgrades, I get to stay here 16 hours 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside :)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,498 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Local rice fields

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Emerging, dusty and dishevelled, from month end paperwork.

Where am I? Bed! Dodging the wet gale again. Planning to light the fire soon. Just when you thought summer was come..Loud cuckoo and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bed, waiting for the alarm to go off. Just discovered the internet is back, so watching something on Netflix. Need to convince myself to turn it off and get ready for work!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Bed almost crying at the thought of getting up and going to work.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,498 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Local rice fields

hr2rGHz_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Poolside in Dubai summer heat.

Whispered wrote: »
    Bed. Sad that today is over.

Awww. I would say,well there is another day ahead, but hearing the gale and the rain lashing the windows, that would be less than kind ;)

The change is bewildering...

• Advertisement

smurfjed wrote: »
    Poolside in Dubai summer heat.

OK for some! Ah well, enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

There is some power in that sun today. Fell asleep in the garden and have a bit of sunburn on my chest now. Maybe an ice cream will help.

Ice cream doesn't really work on sunburn... It'll leave you shocking sticky. ;)
    Whispered wrote:
    "don't climb on the table, we're eating"

Whispered wrote:
    "screw you copper mammy"

That made me lol.

Gymside, psyching myself up for combo training. Jack and Jill nurse is in this morning and the 3 year old has been pawned off .. I have until 2:30 and I can't think of a single thing to do. :O
    I'm completely mammyified

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Watching Frasier, love how difficult it is to watch

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Costa Upper Holloway, watching my 2 year old demolish a ham and cheese toastie while I sip coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

hairyslug wrote:
    Watching Frasier, love how difficult it is to watch

How is it difficult?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa, looking out to see where yesterdays sun went to. Looks like will be changing out of the shorts for my jeans. Sorry Sligo, not getting to see my legs today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Library

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Graces7 wrote: »
    Awww. I would say,well there is another day ahead, but hearing the gale and the rain lashing the windows, that would be less than kind ;)

The change is bewildering...

I know. I shouldn't be surprised but heating on and socks rung out the day after I was slathering us all in factor 50 feels crazy!

It's the back to reality that I don't like. Would happily nest in for the day if I didn't know my husband is in work stressed off his head.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Costa Upper Holloway, watching my 2 year old demolish a ham and cheese toastie while I sip coffee.

Did you catch a glimpse of Beasty? Are the rumours of his viking beard, tree trunk like forearms and thunderous, bellowing voice true? Right now I'm in Burger King, Ilac centre. Just completed booking a weekend away to Cologne for the second week of June all by myself,proud of my handiwork with technology and I not being the best of friends. I was gonna ring home and tell herself but my cunning swiftly kicked in and I realise that I can use it as a joker up my sleeve if I'm receiving a bollocking over the next five weeks. Got a pretty sweet deal too! Can't wait.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Hays Galleria

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement