Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Sitting in doctors waiting room with daddy.
    *vomit* :(

Fingers Crossed x

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Thinking of you and your Dad Perse.

I'm currently regretting all the extra physical effort at work last night.

I'm home with a daddy who is well :)

Thank you for the well wishes. Now we need Cbyrd to have her wish come true.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Great to hear perse

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couch side after building a few snowmen today, we still have lots of snow here as we got no sun.

Thinking of cbyrd and perse xxx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

P, I'm thrilled thrilled thrilled for you and daddy perse!!

In work thinking about grocery shopping or Chinese for dinner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

On the couch, cup of tea and a couple of twixes, miracle on 34th street on in the background. So happy to hear Perse's news and hoping for more good news for Cbyrd and Don.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

I'm home with a daddy who is well :)

Thank you for the well wishes. Now we need Cbyrd to have her wish come true.

Good to see that...good news.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Great news Persey.

Tae & hugging the heater here.

It must be cold if I am feeling it. Usually immune to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Couchside having a cheeky beer to finish off my fantastic long weekend with extended family, when everything works out it works out really well.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Great news Poly!

In my room, writing another program that has Inheritance.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Kitchen table, checking out some of my Xmas Purchases that arrived from Amazon and other Online stores today.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Tearing the house apart looking for a passport for a flight tomorrow!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Kitchen table, checking out some of my Xmas Purchases that arrived from Amazon and other Online stores today.

I hope you took out insurance on all that jewellery you bought me.
    eviltwin wrote: »
    Tearing the house apart looking for a passport for a flight tomorrow!!!

Nightmare!

Sitting on my bed trying to work but just want to sleep. Caught up with some friends for coffee this morning so that was nice.

Hoping that Cybrd and wee bucko are ok. Was hoping to have heard good news but maybe no news is good news.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting in the Joshua Tree National Park in California, watching the stars, drinking beer and listening to U2.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

smurfjed wrote: »
    Sitting in the Joshua Tree National Park in California, watching the stars, drinking beer and listening to U2.

Me too!

No wait, I'm actually in the office, starving and way too busy for my liking.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

At the hospital with my mother for her treatment. Hate this place:(. Waiting on an update from cbyrd, have everything crossed ...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

At the table sipping tea. Appointment with the vet for my poor doggy at 5.45pm. He was hit by a car in September and he's still not right. If I had been home I'd have brought him long ago and he'd probably be fine. Of course, being a vet nurse makes me a horrid owner. I'm thinking all sorts. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

My little warrior is rallying still, he's surprised the doctors because his consultant said today that they thought last Thursday he was dead. They're hoping he'll be ready to extubate by the weekend. We're having an emergency baptism next week anyway just in case but this is one relieved mama. He's not out of the woods yet but on the right side of it.

I'm lying in my bed trying to shut down my exhausted brain.
    Thank you so much for your support and good wishes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,608 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

cbyrd wrote:
    I'm lying in my bed trying to shut down my exhausted brain. Thank you so much for your support and good wishes

Great news cbyrd. Hopefully he'll continue to make progress.

Hope you get a fitful nights sleep, you must be beyond exhausted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Phoenix Arizona after a 300 mile drive in a RV that drives like, well to be honest I don’t know what I can compare it to, scariest driving that I have done in my life.

@cbyrd, thanks for letting us know, best of luck to you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MAC addict

I’m more of a reader here, but look forward to your updates cbyrd, I hope you get some well needed rest and your fighter keeps up the good work :)

I’m in bed, wide awake when have to be up early :/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Ach that is good news Cbyrd. Hope the wee pet keeps the good work up and fights through it. Thinking of you x.

In my bed trying to work and just want to sleep....story of my life these days!

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

Wide awake ages ago, no sign of tiredness yet but will probably hit me later at work. Going to overdose on coffee I think.

Reading Twitter on Doug Jones winning Senate election in Alabama.

That's great news to hear cbyrd about your son. May he continue to get stronger.

Cbyrd I'm glad to read your little man is doing better. Crossing my fingers for you x

I'm in my bed. Wide awake since 4.55 and showing no sign of getting back to sleep. Mind is going a hundred miles an hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Cbyrd I'm glad to read your little man is doing better. Crossing my fingers for you x

I'm in my bed. Wide awake since 4.55 and showing no sign of getting back to sleep. Mind is going a hundred miles an hour.

You got to sleep until 4.55...lucky you!
    Up since 3 and my body isn't behaving itself

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

cbyrd wrote: »
    My little warrior is rallying still, he's surprised the doctors because his consultant said today that they thought last Thursday he was dead. They're hoping he'll be ready to extubate by the weekend. We're having an emergency baptism next week anyway just in case but this is one relieved mama. He's not out of the woods yet but on the right side of it.

That's great news cbyrd...he's a little fighter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

cbyrd wrote: »

Great news! Best wishes to you all

You got to sleep until 4.55...lucky you! Up since 3 and my body isn't behaving itself
    Yeah, from about 2am. Must have pulled something in my shoulder area. Can't turn my neck at all.

• Advertisement

Cbyrd I am so delighted that your baby is doing better. You will all have a reason to celebrate this Christmas, your little fighter x
    Now we need Don's little woman to be well.
    Oh! And Witchie to find a Malaysian bazillionaire! :D

I'm sitting on the couch doing a bit of work.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement