Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Autosport wrote: »
    :eek:

Good luck finding anything in it :D

I found the mousetrap alright, you cash strapped diabolical genius you! My poor fingers :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Are you feeling lonely G ;)

Drops virtual hand

Oh feck it both hands :D

You'll need both hands...lol lol

Walking off..no...struts off with a swagger lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside putting on hand cream :D

Couchside putting on hand cream :D

Or rubbing off???.. lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Couchside, looking at 3 bedroom houses on Zoopla.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Home, showered and on the couch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Trying to convince myself to go to bed but I'm much too awake.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Srameen, if you take over here i'll gladly sleep for you...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside heading to bedside

Tired after all that “virtual” hand dropping ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Couch. It's all hand action in here tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

La.de.da wrote:
    Couch. It's all hand action in here tonight.

Not on my couch. :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 172 ✭✭Jimmy Dags

On the Karzy dropping off a load.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Bedside, warm again. Oil ran out today but luckily funds stretched to more and the man delivered within the hour.. class stuff!
    Night now ..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Last nite 'working' in a nice handy section at work...I'll miss it...what a piece of piss it was !!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,152 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Library

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

At my desk hugging a mug of tea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

In bed having a love-hate relationship with sleep.
    Currently fighting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

In bed, trying to figure how to get off this Groundhog Day train.

Winning the lotto is not working.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Struggling to get up and get the minions ready for school and go to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso on the balcony with the mutt, not so little fecker literally dragged me out of bed at 7am and walked to the balcony.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Reviving myself with coffee after a patchwork night sleepwise. Called home ( on the spare phone which also will run out of time soon) at 2 am my time, 6 pm theirs. Good to do that.
    Opened the door just now to skylark AND cuckoo, but closed it fast as IT IS COLD

And off on my travels. Siberia this morning. Yesterday I visited a matriarchal place in China; oh and in Afgahnistan if a family has no boy children, one of the girls has to dress and act as a boy. Amazing world...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Poolside but soon dragging my fat arse to my room to work. I just want to sleep.

Will need bed early tonight so can get up at 2.30 am for the football.

Am excited about tomorrow evening. I get to interview one of my favorite musicians and his wife (Michael Franti) before enjoying partying at their Soul Session event in the hotel they part own Soulshine Bali.

Am terrified coz it's years since did an interview with musicians. Gonna focus more on their charity work and life philosophy though. Eek.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

In work and it's gonna be an earphones day cos cant be listening to some of the scutter out of people in here

Cafe Almera...supping tae...

Couchside eating a boring apple. Can't wait until I'm out and about so I can get some nice food :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Kitchen tableside, researching tree house swing slide things for the garden.

Landlord gave the go ahead and now i have to put my money where my mouth is. I haven't said anything to the kids yet, my thinking is, this year we won't really be able to travel because it'd be too much like hard work with little man, so, I get a carers grant next month and I'm thinking of putting this monsterous structure in the garden. It will have the added benefit of leaving less grass to cut too, the lawnmower is currently being serviced for said jungle outside.

So I can buy from the local garden center and they'll deliver and build it, I can buy online much cheaper and they'll deliver and I can get someone to build it. Time to get out the measuring tape I think.
    Mr Cbyrd thinks I'm nuts (again) Advice on postcards please

In the pub, long run of shifts was long, off to cot soon, see yis all tomorrow :)

Still on the couch in a heap now about the cervical check scandal :(

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Still on the couch in a heap now about the cervical check scandal :(

((((HUGS)))))

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

gifted wrote:
    Cafe Almera...supping tae...and pervin lol lol

FYP

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement