Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 172 ✭✭Jimmy Dags

Chipper ordering chips.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Taxiside. On way to the airport.

Really enjoyed Bali this time.

Smurfyboy.... I love Colombo. If you like tea go to the Dilma tea boutique in the beautiful mall near Independence Square. Had the nicest ice tea of my life there. Ginger Fix it was called. Nom.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Surfacing slowly in the grey, wet windy skies. No ocean, no fields, just a wall of wet greyness.

Only marine area still to have a warning we are!

Awesome that the lark is singing above it all! He never stops, never gets discouraged. Ah but then he is above the murk in the blue... wise bird.

Set to brighten they say over the long weekend...Will be very welcome indeed

So a quiet day here now...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Hospital Multi storey car park ....supping coffee and perving nurses ...lol lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

fighting sleep and wondering where I shall lay my head come summer

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Lying on a sunlounger in Bali airport waiting for my gate to board.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Witchie wrote: »
    Lying on a sunlounger in Bali airport waiting for my gate to board.

Jealous!!

I’m flying to Abu Dhabi today but there’ll be no sun loungers :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Just back from a walk. The air is bright and fresh. Lovely to be out in the quiet mornings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

At my desk. 10th last day at this desk for quite a while..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Poolside, Colombo where it is 30C but bloody humid.
    Went to visit some temples this morning and might try out that tea house suggested by witchie tomorrow.

I'm sitting at my desk. The day is turning out to be very quiet. This isn't good. Less work equals less money.

I'm sitting at my desk. The day is turning out to be very quiet. This isn't good. Less work equals less money.

Ugh at least it’s the long weekend. You can go relax have a drink somewhere nice and chill :)

Ugh at least it’s the long weekend. You can go relax have a drink somewhere nice and chill :)

Working Monday :) But I will be having a nice rest later on.

Ugh I’m working Monday too.

Watching youtube, Strictest Parents, after sorting and cleaning the bathroom.

May tackle the garden later..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Kitchen table, I slept it this morning :O
    I very nearly cancelled the day but decided to get 4 kids dressed and fed and myself showered in 20 minutes. :D I damn near did it except for the last minute dirty nappy that only ever happens on the days he comes on the school run. This morning, (every morning) I started his feed at 7, then made the massive mistake of getting back into bed, ten minutes I told myself.. ffs, I woke up at 8:15 when the pump started beeping that his feed was done.. luckily the boys were dressed and got their own breakfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

At home, wishing I was back in London. Ahh the old post holiday blues :o

But you get to fly around to exotic locations! I would love that :)

Break time now. Might take a wander and see how I'll cope with the fiery ball of pain in the sky :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Watching Hotel Hell in a Birmingham hotel oddly enough.
    Afterwards, I'll have a **** and a pizza washed down by some carling black label.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside
    But you get to fly around to exotic locations! I would love that :)

Break time now. Might take a wander and see how I'll cope with the fiery ball of pain in the sky :p

Bring us back an ice-cream :pac:

Resting and feeling smug.. Managed to get the dog crate out of the shed; already using the base inside...So now the small flowerbed so painstakingly etched out of the earth and sown with precious seed, which my big cat thought was a lovely new toilet, is protected...Perfect, and i hate not using things.. I scattered assorted flower seeds there a while back and some are showing shoots..

Resting on my laurels now! :):D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Afterwards, I'll have a **** and a pizza

Bring us back a..eh...pizza. Definitely pizza.

In work, dying for the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Snowseer

It's the weekend!! Just landed in my favourite city, and it's a balmy 22 degrees. Thankfully I brought my favourite sunglasses so that I'm not sunblinded after sitting out drinking my favourite drink before taking the train to meet my favourite person. :)

Oh, and I'm not back in work until Wednesday. My favourite kind of weekend. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Library ( and it's a balmy 22 degrees - no sunglasses needed )

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I too am working on Monday, plus I'm starting a new job so I'm pretty nervous :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Schoolside, early :D not by choice. The 2 shops I need to pick up from are both closed until 2:30, so annoying. I have 50 minutes to kill between school runs and was going to put dinner on.. I'm properly annoyed.
    I just want my bed.. (bet I'm still awake procrastinating about going to bed at 1am though.. :D )

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I too am working on Monday, plus I'm starting a new job so I'm pretty nervous :o

Congrats on the new job. That’s great news :)

in from out. I posted the other day re finding a great heap of empty cardboard boxes at the gate and remembering mentioning my no-dig gardeniing plans using then to the man who vanished to NZ last November>

I sorted them today and yep, his name is on them

And i deduce that he arrived back to find the house damp and the drains blocked Dehumidifier and a drain clearing unit boxes... ;) every box tells a story,,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Trying to decide if I should get the dinner going or finish off cleaning the drive. Now that I've sat down I think hunger will win out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement