Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

supermouse wrote: »
    Thanks but I only held the camera, Mother Nature was the model! I have a video of the most amazing eruption too but I can't find a way to post it dangit!

As does Stormy Daniel's......allegedly:).
    Beautiful pics by the way. I'd say the pics don't do it justice. What a memory for you.!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Early flurry of work done. My furry alarm clocks are working well:rolleyes: Each has a different technique. Like walking up and down my back repeatedly... Wish I could train them to make me a cup of coffee...

All fed, cat tray sorted... dog walked a medium walk.. Wind is snapping and snarling with ice on its breath ..

Inspected the seed trays and a lot more up than yesterday.. etc etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Lying in bed contemplating the day.
    Have visitors and can smell coffee wafting up the stairs.
    For once I am ignoring my to do list and going to do very little this weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭snowbabe

Ran away from everyone and snuck down to Mayo , slept like a log , having tea and homemade brown bread( not mine) with lashings of butter

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Hotel bed. Sleepy but can’t sleep

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Kitchen table, listening to RTE Gold, trawling the internet for car insurance quotes.

No mater what they say, its NOT getting any fcuking cheaper again!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

snowbabe wrote: »
    Ran away from everyone and snuck down to Mayo , slept like a log , having tea and homemade brown bread( not mine) with lashings of butter

IT'S TAE......not tea....can't have tea with home made brown bread......TAE I TELL YOU...

Now I want some lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

gifted wrote: »
    IT'S TAE......not tea....can't have tea with home made brown bread......TAE I TELL YOU...

Now I want some lol lol

Has to be real butter as well!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sitting room side (for once !) Watch a documentary about the pyramids with a black coffee to wake me up :3.

Reclining after a major housework binge... More to do later when the fire heats the water. Back to the knitting for now, and youtube

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

supermouse wrote: »
    LAke Atitilan, Guatemala. I am withered after climbing Mount Acatenango on Tuesday. Reached over 3,900m above sea level, almost vertical climb in volcanic ash. One of the hardest hikes I've ever done.
    BUT!
    Got to witness Fuego erupt, SO blessed! Pics attached :)

Them pictures are brilliant, it sure is some hike through the heat and smell but worth it..
    Beer Gallo time !!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

haircut done, now Ive got an itchy neck

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Sitting in a cafe 40 mins from my house so shouldn't see anyone I know. Enjoying a bit of peace before I face the madness of kids. They think I'm just running an errand.
    Having a hot chocolate and bagel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Has to be real butter as well!

With enough butter to leave the marks of your teeth when ya bite into the bread

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Carside people watching

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Graces7 wrote: »
    Originally Posted by Graces7 adulterated by olddog View Post
    Bed,listening to the neighbour's dogs kicking up a fuss re something next doors cats. And to the wind which has moved back down the coast to us, bless it !

Interesting as my cats are all in fast asleep ;) and they would not go near those great tloud wooffers ;)

Yeh,! Yeh!,

I know the score when it comes to cats. Its always the same, setup trouble then retire to a safe distance to enjoy the meyhem that follows. :)

Top Cat is no cartoon, its a training video for cats.

At the feeding trough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

In the car on my way to Oxford for the day. Air conditioning on. Check out my gravel pit.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

My simple jaunt wasn't as simple are I desired, but the views were amazing for part of the journey.

41905948951_9a66f7a96e.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Roomside
    Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    In the car on my way to Oxford for the day. Air conditioning on. Check out my gravel pit.

Gravel pit?

smurfjed wrote: »
    My simple jaunt wasn't as simple are I desired, but the views were amazing for part of the journey.

41905948951_9a66f7a96e.jpg

OH WOWOWOWOWOW!

Maybe I can stowaway...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Roomside

Gravel pit?

Oh God !

I dread to think what innuendo is about to appear on the horizon

(kitchen)sinkside

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Durty Nellie's in Bunratty....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

gifted wrote: »
    Durty Nellie's in Bunratty....

A few miles away from you !
    You having a pint out in the sun?

I got a lovely soup im Lily Maes across the road from you yesterday..
    Spicy Morrocan chickpea..

@graces7, stowaways are easy as we were empty 😀

It always amuses me that people pay over €100,000 to fly with us, when 2 First Class tickets would cost less than 10% of that, but WTF, it pays my wages

smurfjed wrote: »
    @graces7, stowaways are easy as we were empty ��

It always amuses me that people pay over €100,000 to fly with us, when 2 First Class tickets would cost less than 10% of that, but WTF, it pays my wages

:):):)

I once wrote a poem that was a list of what I would do " when I am well" ( or even before!)

This year I may well gain the last item on that list ..watching puffins!

But to fly above the clouds like that is... an awesome thought...

Thoughts from my snug bed!

I'm in the Black Sheep hiding from the ball of pain that's in the sky :p

Roomside

Gravel pit?

Cleopatra has herself a lowrider :D

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,498 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

29th story of a Hong Kong hotel. Nursing a hangover/tiredness after a bit of a spur of the moment gambling night in Macau!

sMHYbDg_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Gravel pit?

Her yoouuu go.

• Advertisement

Galle Face hotel Colombo, they have the usual pictures around the bar of famous guests like GBShaw, or Clement Atley, but for some reason they also have RACHAEL ALLEN !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement