Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Peeking out the window to see if the religious people are gone yet :-/.
    Cleopatra has herself a lowrider :D

*Scratches head*

A wha? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Just watched the boyfriendtypeperson rocking the place. I get to take the cute drummer home with me. Yay.

Witchie wrote: »
    Just watched the boyfriendtypeperson rocking the place. I get to take the cute drummer home with me. Yay.

Would you not just call him boyfriend? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Oops just realised that the gorgeous sari wearing females weren’t actually waitresses 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

In the VHI Clinic waiting for my daughter to have an x-ray on her hand.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

On the way home from Oxford. So tired and hot. Got Lebanese food, did some shopping and looked around the Bodleian library. Had ice lols in the park.

Gravel pit = vagina but as the lovely pacman pointed out it's a song by wu tang clan.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

In the VHI Clinic waiting for my daughter to have an x-ray on her hand.

Hope all is ok :/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

4Ad wrote: »
    A few miles away from you !
    You having a pint out in the sun?

I got a lovely soup im Lily Maes across the road from you yesterday..
    Spicy Morrocan chickpea..

Nah...on driving duty...just had food....first time ever in there....reckon it's a nice place to have a pint

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Wondering if a certain poster is ok or if I said something wrong :(

Enjoy the garden in the sun , and stay safe as always .

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Doing my best to avoid bank holiday shenanigans by going to work..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Heading for a shower, then chill out in front of the TV with a G&T.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,152 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside just chill'in during 78F.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

beer time

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Kitchen table, trying to decide the next marvel movie for tonight. I thought I'd seen all the iron men ones but realised I haven't seen the second one.
    My face is glowing with sunburn from digging in the garden today... More freckles .. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sligo Showgrounds.

Come on The Bit ORed.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Wondering if a certain poster is ok or if I said something wrong :(

Enjoy the garden in the sun , and stay safe as always .

if you mean me? All OK just something I wanted to ask thee.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Propping up the bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Graces7 wrote: »
    if you mean me? All OK just something I wanted to ask thee.. :)

No problem at all , feel free to ask :)

Propping up the bar.

An iron bar?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I think we have just seen the winner of BGT!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

On the sofa after a long night last night and long day today. Toddler was sick last night so we spent half the night up chatting. Which means a nap was needed today after too many tired tantrums, with the knock on effect of me lying with him for an hour before sleep came tonight.

I came down, poured a glass of wine, next thing he toddles in looking like he'd just had a full 8 hours. So husband up there now because I wouldn't be the most patient.

Sambo time soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couchside, still sniffling :( if this headcold or whatever this is could go away, that'd be great

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Couchside, still sniffling :( if this headcold or whatever this is could go away, that'd be great

could well be hayfever? Bad here for weeks already! Started a thread on long term illness...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

On the couch in the dark cause I’m too lazy to get
    up and turn on the light

up and turn on the light

Snap! We're both here in a growing gloom and neither is inclined to get up and turn the light on. Nice looking out at the rich sky and the deep yellow of the acres of gorse bordering the reed beds and don't want to draw the curtains.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Snap! We're both here in a growing gloom and neither is inclined to get up and turn the light on. Nice looking out at the rich sky and the deep yellow of the acres of gorse bordering the reed beds and don't want to draw the curtains.

Beats my view of the house across the cul de sac!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

up and turn on the light

And me too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Graces7 wrote: »
    could well be hayfever? Bad here for weeks already! Started a thread on long term illness...

I thought that too, especially since it came on so suddenly, and I'd suffer with hayfever, but I've been taking antihistimines and they haven't helped much, so I'd say it's a cold :(

Beats my view of the house across the cul de sac!

Where we are is pure bliss. Rolling farmland on one side, huge reed beds, and a view to a lake on another. A great trout river 5 minutes drive. Neighbours are about a quarter of a mile away and a major town less than 15 minutes drive away. It's our little bit of heaven.

• Advertisement

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I thought that too, especially since it came on so suddenly, and I'd suffer with hayfever, but I've been taking antihistimines and they haven't helped much, so I'd say it's a cold :(

Whatever it is needs to vamoose and fast ;)

With me, one pollen follows on from another and i know it is not a cold as I have not been near a living soul for literally weeks.

So after the trees,the early grass and now the gorse.First year in a new place is always like this.

Up in the night sneezing..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement