Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Graces7 wrote: »
    Whatever it is needs to vamoose and fast ;)

With me, one pollen follows on from another and i know it is not a cold as I have not been near a living soul for literally weeks.

So after the trees,the early grass and now the gorse.First year in a new place is always like this.

Up in the night sneezing..

I've been joking that I'm allergic to Ireland because I was in the UK earlier in the week and this hit me the morning after I got home :p

I can be the same hayfever-wise though, there's been nights when I've been up sneezing, it's not pleasant.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,152 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside under umbrella

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Threesome....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

gifted wrote: »
    Threesome....

If you were having a threesome , I sincerely doubt you'd be posting here in the middle of it :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    If you were having a threesome , I sincerely doubt you'd be posting here in the middle of it :D

Filthy bugger ya :P

Eldest and youngest chicks have taken over me bed...I'm lying on the edge trying to keep me balance :pac:

• Advertisement

Filthy bugger ya :P

Eldest and youngest chicks have taken over me bed...I'm lying on the edge trying to keep me balance :pac:

I knew as soon as I had posted it , that it was probably the munchkins alright :o

Ah well , if it raised a smile , then all is good :)

I'm lying here frozen..little feckers have kicked the quilts off lol lol.....I love it lol

I'm lying here frozen..little feckers have kicked the quilts off lol lol.....I love it lol

Lovely moments , enjoy !

Watching The Woman With 7 Personalities on Netflix , quite sad tbh :(

On the night bus home. I made sure to drink plenty of water with my wine and beer tonight so I won't be dying tomorrow (hopefully)!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside living the rock n roll life :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Sleepless on the island,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Sitting on bed eating/having a Chupa Chup Apple Lolly binge-watching Extreme Couponing. Pure madness.

Youtube is such a wealth of a million different varieties of things to watch. And it's free. Could find anything on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭justfillmein

loooved extreme coupon. i'm gonna binge on that tomorrow now:D

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭justfillmein

bed now.
    started painting at 11.45.
    four doors inside and out, frames and a few skirting boards done. dead pleased with me aul self I am:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside, wouldn't mind some cuddles :o

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Ahahaha g'wan mam :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Would you not just call him boyfriend? :p

Coz that implies commitment. :D

We also have an open relationship so bf seems too much at the moment. He is the sweetest guy though. I had some scratches on my feet from dry skin. He went and got moisturizer and massaged it in. Swoon.

Back on my sofa in my house. He has stuff to do and I have tv to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Damn food poisoning from hotel restaurant. It’s only sunday and I’m here until Thursday.

The cats finally got me up. Was awake still in the small hours so I was not amused. Fur such sweet furry critters they can get what they want noisily. WE WANT IN. WE WANT FOOD! GET UP! FEED US! NOW!

Another wild wet windy day out here on the island. MAY get better tomorrow. We have a micro-climate ..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Toddler currently kissing my head with a combination of saliva, buggers and milk. It's easing the hangover I suppose....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back from a stroll up the lane through the bog. Beautiful sunshine and misty calm.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Room side, black coffee in hand, watching another episode of did you gaming "nintendo ds" and zelda a link to the past :3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Getting ready to hike up a mountain. Factor 50 slathered all over me.

Today is an OFFICIAL rest day.. Taking a lesson from the cats who are now all deep asleep..so abed with youtube and knitting and working on my shopping list online . Doing NOTHING else and dinner is a ready meal
    (wondering how far I will get with this though! )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Drinking orange juice and sparkling water sitting on the patio at the southeast of the house, enjoying baking in the sun, the conservatory thermometer is reading 32 and patio thermometer is reading 22!

I'm just enjoying a day of peace and quiet today as I can get the usual Sunday jobs done tommorow instead...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Almost wake up time but all I have to do tonight is get to the airport and go home as a passenger, after that I hope that they forget about me for a few days so that i can get some dog time.

Back home after being outside with himself for a bit. It's warm out there. I was pale limbs in a sea of brown, fake or otherwise :p

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭snowbabe

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Has to be real butter as well!

Lathered on every surface of the bread! Jesus it was gorgeous, heading down to get more as the lady bakes everyday ,a bit embarrassed as I demolished a carrot cake too , maybe I'll say I dropped cake into someone and the dog ate the bread ! Beginning to get used to this running away business

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Couch side. About to hop in the shower. Might wander into town and then go get my food shopping done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭snowbabe

I says wrote: »
    With enough butter to leave the marks of your teeth when ya bite into the bread

Hope you weren't outside watching me in the dark , that's exactly the amount of butter I used

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement