Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Beachside :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Watching the sun (shhh! do not scare it away..) brighten the window and listening to the roof ticking above me... and some eejit driving past again who needs an exhaust system on his wreck ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Gardenside!
    Finally putting my new patio set to use. Yesterday was not so warm as we had a harr blowing in from the sea but today there isn't a cloud in the sky.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Inbound aircraft diverted into Muscat for some reason, so we are delayed, the fun part of this is that someone calls us to say that its delayed and they also have changed the hotel checkout time, so all we have to do it wait. Now if only an airline could provide this level of service to their passengers.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Feeling sorry for myself. Still sick and taking up the tiniest corner of a king bed reminding me I’ve no one to look after me and cuddle me when sick.

• Advertisement

Feeling sorry for myself. Still sick and taking up the tiniest corner of a king bed reminding me I’ve no one to look after me and cuddle me when sick.

HUGS!

Oh and get a cat! They love hugs and snuggling..

Graces7 wrote: »

HUGS!

Oh and get a cat! They love hugs and snuggling..

My lease forbids animals. Forgot to mention I’m in a hotel so unless I Paris Hilton’d A cat to come with me hah

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Room side getting ready to go food shopping?

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Gardenside!
    Finally putting my new patio set to use. Yesterday was not so warm as we had a harr blowing in from the sea but today there isn't a cloud in the sky.

Is the cat helping :3?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

snowbabe wrote: »
    Hope you weren't outside watching me in the dark , that's exactly the amount of butter I used

Next time the bushes are rustling outside your window check just in case:):):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Out in the garden making a daisy chain. The cat near me cooling himself off in the shade of the bushes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Solomon Pleasant

Currently descending from the peak of Drachenfels, not far from Bonn here in germany.

It’s 26 degrees, I’ve just finished a Bratwurst and the scenery is spectacular!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    Out in the garden making a daisy chain. The cat near me cooling himself off in the shade of the bushes.

Hope thats all its doing in the shade of the bushes :(
    Costa :D ( Airside ? )

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Room side getting ready to go food shopping?

Is the cat helping :3?

She's not helping very much. She is hogging the shady part under the umbrella! :pac:

450128.jpeg

Ask Witchie to get a boyfriendlytypeperson for you ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

^^^ :D Brilliant Poochie :D

I'm in Dunnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Sitting on the Joe Dolan bridge sweating buckets.

0lddog wrote: »

Ask Witchie to get a boyfriendlytypeperson for you ?
    Now that’s an idea and a half... but itd would have to be a girlfriendlytypeperson though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭rodge68

Hiding and Sunning myself..AT WORK..

^^^ :D Brilliant Poochie :D

I'm in Dunnes.

Ah great! Can you get me a roast chicken please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Sitting in the garden in glorious sunshine, Sunday papers and cool beer in hand, nothing to be done for the rest of the day, take away will be ordered for dinner later

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Haven’t moved from my bed all day, never get panic attacks but am crippled all weekend

Graces7 wrote: »
    Ah great! Can you get me a roast chicken please?

Ohh ehh sure thing :3 I'll commission a curragh and bring it myself :3 :pac:

Now that’s an idea and a half... but itd would have to be a girlfriendlytypeperson though :)

Witchie, any chance of two ? :)

One will require Saint status - otherwise not a chance she would put up with me :o
    Not at Costa

Haven’t moved from my bed all day, never get panic attacks but am crippled all weekend

*Hugs* hope your hanging in ok

*Hugs* hope your hanging in ok

Hugs from me too Shoesday... Hang on in there; "this too shall pass' I promise.

Ohh ehh sure thing :3 I'll commission a curragh and bring it myself :3 :pac:

The images that idea conjures up!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

In work basically not doing any work but getting time and a half for it - that’ll do

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

At home getting ready to go for a swim followed by a long stroll in the Phoenix Park in this great weather and meeting friends for a bite later.

No way am I sticking indoors today trying to reason with no-life trolls on web forums. Life's just too short for that crap!:cool:

JupiterKid wrote: »
    At home getting ready to go for a swim followed by a long stroll in the Phoenix Park in this great weather and meeting friends for a bite later.

No way am I sticking indoors today trying to reason with no-life trolls on web forums. Life's just too short for that crap!:cool:

:)Heading offline too thinking similar;present company excepted of course.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Laying in the garden watching Netflix on my iPad with a little dog laying beside me and 40kg odd of dog lying on my back

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement