Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Kitchen table, looking at the presents to be wrapped, contemplating going out.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

At my desk in work dreaming of the LUAS and a carry out for the train!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Cbyrd , delighted for you and all the family , great news , your little fighter is just making his own rules !
    I think you've gotten the best Christmas present you were wishing for :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work buzzing reading the good news about our little thread mascot!! Here's hoping each day brings him bigger and stronger <3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Cbyrd I am so delighted that your baby is doing better. You will all have a reason to celebrate this Christmas, your little fighter x
    Now we need Don's little woman to be well.
    Oh! And Witchie to find a Malaysian bazillionaire! :D

I'm sitting on the couch doing a bit of work.

Amen to all of the above. When I snare me my rich man you can all come on your holliers to Kl courtesy of me and Cbyrd and clan can go to Universal studios and Legoland.

In the solicitor'soffice waiting to sign the docs to start my house sale. Exciting times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Delighted with the great news last few days! Cbyrd you'll have some tales to tell your little man when he's older "see this grey hair, well that one was from when......" :D

My little fella is 3 today. He's gotten his gifts, a little party in crèche, early pick up by his daddy who took the day off. Now I need him to nap because we are off to Dublin Zoo Wild Lights later. So I'm sitting beside him on the sofa willing him to be sleepy.
    I keep yawning in the hopes he takes a hint. Not happening so far!

Send sleepy vibes!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,150 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

At home on the couch, young lad was sick but made a miraculous recovery once the school run was over.
    I'm also waiting on racking to arrive, so every time I hear something that sounds remotely like a lorry, my head pokes up to see if it's here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Welcome home Witchie! Sorry I missed those few posts, and Don, I hope your little girl is ok.

I'm Cotside, HE HAS EXTUBATED .. the next 48 hours are vital that he hold it on the cpap (he's on it at night anyway usually.) I'm so so so so so very afraid to get my hopes up, I'm nervous as hell but so amazingly proud of my little boy. Keep going Elliot, onwards, breathing in, breathing out .. Mammy and daddy will help. <3

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

I swear someone in here is chopping onions!

wonderful news about the wee man, delighted for you all

*wonders how cbyrd is going to select 2 God parents from around 700 boardsies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Have hidden the unwrapped presents under the stairs. Folks calling this evening, and most of them are for them, bought the remaining stuff today, dont even want to look at the bank balance. I am currently in front of the fire, oven on for a bit of dinner for us, on what is turning into a very dirty evening.
    cbyrd wrote: »
    I'm Cotside, HE HAS EXTUBATED .. the next 48 hours are vital that he hold it on the cpap (he's on it at night anyway usually.) I'm so so so so so very afraid to get my hopes up, I'm nervous as hell but so amazingly proud of my little boy. Keep going Elliot, onwards, breathing in, breathing out .. Mammy and daddy will help. <3

We are all rooting for you, and your wee man cbryd. Virtual hugs and kisses are being sent your way. xox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

cbyrd wrote: »
    Welcome home Witchie! Sorry I missed those few posts, and Don, I hope your little girl is ok.

Needed a bit of a boost today...and this is it! Well done Elliot and fingers crossed for the day!

Such exciting news. I know it seems sometimes that he takes a step back but he is so amazing and gutsy and just keeps trying. An amazing little human who is showing us lot how to be strong when the world is out to get you.

#TeamElliot

Sitting at my parents table while boiling spuds for my dad and the wee Spanish lad who is staying here for a few weeks. The stew I made earlier is simmering away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Witchie wrote: »
    Such exciting news. I know it seems sometimes that he takes a step back but he is so amazing and gutsy and just keeps trying. An amazing little human who is showing us lot how to be strong when the world is out to get you.

#TeamElliot

Sitting at my parents table while boiling spuds for my dad and the wee Spanish lad who is staying here for a few weeks. The stew I made earlier is simmering away.

Leave the Spaniards lad alone! :D

At home, the joys of being the boss....went for lunch and rang to say I'm not going back ;)

At home, the joys of being the boss....went for lunch and rang to say I'm not going back ;)

Jaysus.....he is only 17! He's safe enough...

Ah Cbyrd , that's massive news , all fingers and toes and everything else crossed here for Elliot , and you don't forget to breathe now also :)

Don , thinking of your daughter too , hope the scan goes well for her .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Thanks for ringing us Don,shame you missed the "fun" we had ,a group bonding kinda thing.😀

Team Elliot all the way..we're all rooting for you little man.x

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Go Elliot!

On our way to Dubland. The young man is not as excited as I was hoping. Sitting in his car seat screaming "I don't want to see lights. I want to play on my bike"

Well tickets were expensive so you're going to see lights and you'll like it. So there!!.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

On the train home. Happy tears shed reading cbyrd's post. We're all rooting for you, little man!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Great news cbyrd...elliot the the fighter...elliot the real notorious ....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Fingers crossed your little man can hold his own on Cpap Cbyrd! :)
    Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Have hidden the unwrapped presents under the stairs. Folks calling this evening , and most of them are for them, bought the remaining stuff today, dont even want to look at the bank balance. I am currently in front of the fire, oven on for a bit of dinner for us, on what is turning into a very dirty evening

Wondering what you have planned for tonight :pac:

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, White City, Manchester

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Brilliant update Cbryd, continued good health to the little man.

I'm on my own at home. I got a promotion today and I'm dying to tell my husband the good news but he's abroad with work and won't call until late tonight.

I told the dog and cat though and got a lick and a chirp so that will tide me over. And I'm drinking red wine so all is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

eviltwin wrote:
    I'm on my own at home. I got a promotion today and I'm dying to tell my husband the good news but he's abroad with work and won't call until late tonight.
    Congratulations!

I'm home with a hot water bottle at my shoulder and another one at my feet. Ouchie.

Congratulations Eviltwin , people getting good news today !!

Time to move and do something here ☺

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

couch side with a hot water bottle as I'm cold, planning the next few days (I got my xmas holidays today) :D

great news eviltwin and cbryd!

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭remembering

On the bus in horrendous traffic- Kildare zone

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

eviltwin wrote: »
    Brilliant update Cbryd, continued good health to the little man.

I told the dog and cat though and got a lick and a chirp so that will tide me over. And I'm drinking red wine so all is good.

So your in a good mood...your drinking red wine and the hubby is abroad?....Hello Sexy....lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Brilliant news, cbyrd, what a tough little fella you have there in Elliot :).
    I'm sitting at the kitchen table wondering if it is the Christmas tree lights flashing that are making me headachey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Pithythefool

Just got to the Savoy on O'Connell street, first in line for the latest Star Wars film on Friday.

Gonna be a cold couple of nights, but have an arctic sleeping bag and two flasks of tea. Cant wait!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement