Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭justfillmein

bedside.

back breaking after finishing the painting.
    my late night paint spree was a lot more productive. done about the same amount today, but for some reason it took twice as long, tut :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Laying in the garden watching Netflix on my iPad with a little dog laying beside me and 40kg odd of dog lying on my back
    Some people would pay money for that kind of strength training and you’re getting it for free :pac:

I'm in bed having a hiding day :)

I'm in bed having a hiding day :)
    Welcome to my world hah

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭islanderre

Imc Galway.... Watching new avengers movie.....
    I'll probably fall asleep;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

In the garden, waiting on dessert.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Homeward bound, about 6 hours flying time, wife ordered pizza and put beer in the fridge awaiting me. Guess that she is happy with the amount of tea that I got for her 😀😀

Kinda fun fact about tea, met some guys in the hotel bar. One is a leading tea producer / exporter, he said that the Irish are the biggest drinkers of tea per capita in the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

smurfjed wrote: »

Kinda fun fact about tea, met some guys in the hotel bar. One is a leading tea producer / exporter, he said that the Irish are the biggest drinkers of tea per capita in the world.

Turkey beat us by quite a margin. But we're number 2.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_tea_consumption_per_capita

Only realised the Diamond League was on TV, so in from the sunshine for a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Back garden, locked after two ciders! What the hell?

I'm blaming my empty stomach. 'Tis given me a sudden urge to burst into song though.

hqdefault.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

smurfjed wrote: »
    Homeward bound, about 6 hours flying time, wife ordered pizza and put beer in the fridge awaiting me. Guess that she is happy with the amount of tea that I got for her ����

I never touch the stuff.. Coffee!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭PHG

In a pub in Dingle drinking Dingle Gin after driving the whole place and seeing Skellig Michael and Comshingaun Lough (serious spot) over the last 2 days. 750km done only 300km left tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Back in the sitting room after spending the day outside in the sun, takeaway ordered, fish and chips

Welcome to my world hah

It was lovely. Bed all for me. I'll get up now and go get a bottle of prosecco and then story time.
    I'm not going to have a care in the world this evening :)

Sounds like bliss. Enjoy!

You do it too Cream Cheese :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

PHG wrote: »
    In a pub in Dingle drinking Dingle Gin after driving the whole place and seeing Skellig Michael and Comshingaun Lough (serious spot) over the last 2 days. 750km done only 300km left tomorrow :)

What pub?...I lived there for a while in my mad 20's

You do it too Cream Cheese :)
    I’m still bed side due to feeling ill but prosecco will be had when I’m right again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Hiding too. So far all the hot weather's done is given me hayfever and prickly heat rash.
    Might move to Alaska.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Couchside
    Having cupan tae and some soda bread. Someone gave me a jar of raw honey from hives in suburban Dublin and it is devine. All those garden flowers make damn fine honey.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sitting on my bed with a Cupan tae (Barry's :pac:) and Bistro cheese and onion crisps.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

At my desk, managed to sit out a tiny bit earlier, i am not good with this sunny craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Full of BBQ food and alcohol. Spent the afternoon in the shade on a sun lounger reading my book. On the couch now getting ready to watch Hot Fuzz. If I can stay awake!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Sitting on my bed with a Cupan tae (Barry's :pac:) and Bistro cheese and onion crisps.

So glad to hear it's Barry's!!! Delish! :D

Sitting on the couch watching The Florida Project. God if only I had a boyfriend to do stuff with......................Oh wait!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »
    So glad to hear it's Barry's!!! Delish! :D

I nearly brought a box bewleys today instead :eek: but decided on Barry's instead :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

In my room with my happy dancy playlist on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

Lake Atitilan, Guatemala. With food poisoning. My ... maybe 9th month straight of having some sort of gastro bug, but today its REALLY bad.
    SO excited to get back home, to food and drink I have control over and western hygiene standards.
    Yock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Sitting on the couch, watching young Sheldon, drinking hot chocolate. Bliss after the week I just had. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Bed; sleep pattern is non existent so after a snooze, up again.

Made the mistake of opening the door and hay fever has me crippled again. Ah well.. No wind! Amazing! ah that means all the pollen is trapped. Gorse Blimey!

Just admitted, by email, to the friends from Texas who are coming to Ireland soon and meeting me for 2 days, that what they insist on calling the "ferry port" is a tiny slipway/harbour..Had the ferrymen in stitches about that... They ( the Texans) are in for a culture shock...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Couchside. With crisps. Watching Who wants to be a Millionaire.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement