Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Kitchen table having coffee and toast. Trying to decide where we will go today. Minions are demanding beachside. Not sure I can be dealing with all that sand.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Getting ready to bring 5 kids to see Sherlock Gnomes in the cinema.....

Think I'm more excited than the kids lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

gifted wrote: »
    Getting ready to bring 5 kids to see Sherlock Gnomes in the cinema.....

You deserve a medal.. ;)

Think I'm more excited than the kids lol lol

Well yes!

Heaving a huge sigh of relief as I have managed to complete a complicated official report that has been on my mind for weeks AND persuade my chrome book to behave and send it

One down;one to go!

Need fresh air and coffee oh and a twirl

So am inside going outside

Graces7 wrote: »
    Heaving a huge sigh of relief as I have managed to complete a complicated official report that has been on my mind for weeks AND persuade my chrome book to behave and send it

One down;one to go!

Need fresh air and coffee oh and a twirl

So am inside going outside

Back inside, eyes streaming and nose running ahead of me! Ah well!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Outside just about to cut the grass and then do the strimming :) Gorgeous day here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Back on from a walk on the prom

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Kitchen, about to start making the dinner for later.

Inside prolonging having to go out although at least the fire ball isn't out. I have to defuzz my legs and put on those horrid sheer tights because of my milk bottles. Regular shoes will go on my feet because sandals hurt and I hate them.

I want it to be November Goddamit!! :pac:

Inside prolonging having to go out although at least the fire ball isn't out. I have to defuzz my legs and put on those horrid sheer tights because of my milk bottles. Regular shoes will go on my feet because sandals hurt and I hate them.

I want it to be November Goddamit!! :pac:

(((HUGS))))) even though I do not understand all of your post.. and love summer weather although you would be very happy here today

• Advertisement

(((HUGS))))) even though I do not understand all of your post.. and love summer weather although you would be very happy here today

Warm weather sucks the life out of me Grace. I'm not sure why that is but throw in body image issues and a dose of reverse SAD and it's a struggle.

Standing outside the changing rooms in Pennys while my daughter brings the max number of items in to try on and I hold the rest for her. Next up is the Private Sale in Kildare Village.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Mountgorry Service Station. Absolutely devastated that they have changed the makeup of their chocolate muffins

Talk about an own-goal! They've allowed Starbucks to get their foot back in the door....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

Daddy daughter time. . off to see Avengers infinity !

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭justfillmein

Warm weather sucks the life out of me Grace. I'm not sure why that is but throw in body image issues and a dose of reverse SAD and it's a struggle.

seriously the exact same here.
    I've been like that for years and nobody else seems to understand it. I'll do anything to avoid going outside when the weather is good.
    painted yesterday so had an excuse to stay in, mwahahaha;)

if it wasn't for the child, I'd never have to leave home on those days.
    luckily he was taken off cycling the whole day yesterday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭Infernum

Sitting in my room, hiding from the wonderful day outside.

so sorry. Trying t work out reverse SAD

I actually prefer winter BUT need some relief from it also. Just to be warm. I cannot cope with brght light so keep a curtain closed. Just not to be cold.
    Safe inside now anyways.

I've been like that for years and nobody else seems to understand it. I'll do anything to avoid going outside when the weather is good.

I thought I was alone too. what a treasure AH is. I do go outsde but only to get warm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Maccy D time with the 5 kids...

I'm a God lol lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Room side, considering hoovering.

Ye should both move to Cork, no sun here today ;)

• Advertisement

Sofa, for afternoon Session of World Snooker Championship Final.

Room side, considering hoovering.

Ye should both move to Cork, no sun here today ;)

Or Mayo which has a micro climate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just finished a deep clean. I usually clean every day but I’ve felt so awful this weekend that last time I cleaned was Wednesday and I felt like I should have been on hoarders. Feel a good bit better today. Might bring the dogs for a 99

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Sofa, for afternoon Session of World Snooker Championship Final.

Same here.

Might have a cuppa & a scone during interval.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Same here.

Ohhh you wild thing tedo :eek:

:pac:

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Same here.

I might mow the lawn

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Watching Homeland season finale.

so sorry. Trying t work out reverse SAD

I actually prefer winter BUT need some relief from it also. Just to be warm. I cannot cope with brght light so keep a curtain closed. Just not to be cold.
    Safe inside now anyways.

SAD is Seasonal Affective Disorder :) People who are inflicted with it tend to experience it during the winter. The long dark nights and early mornings can bring it on. For me my mood drops in the summer. I can be light sensitive as well so understand where you're coming from there.

I'm in work. A short day.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ohhh you wild thing tedo :eek:

:pac:

That's the way I roll.
    Mint Sauce wrote: »
    I might mow the lawn

:D

Showoff !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,092 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At home now after a lot of out and about. Got some Mr Freeze's in the freezer that should be ice cold by now...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement