Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Kitchen table, pondering getting dressed and going to work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Checking through the gear before going fishing....what flies to go for....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Thin Ice.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Still bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

In the bed. I know I have a bone density scan this week and an ultrasound but not sure which one I have today, must dig out my letters. I know both aren't until half 2 though so I'm not in a hurry to get up :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Waiting for combo training to start in 9 minutes.. I just want to sleep. I spent all of yesterday outdoors, mostly between the washing machine and the line cos my dryer sounds like a cement mixer. Repair man is due at 11. Brought the 3 year old to her school open day, it's an outdoors one. It's class and they have no problem enrolling Elliot when he's old enough as they've experience with downs. Yay.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Heading back under the covers.. yaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnn..

I'm up! It's a grand day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I'm up! It's a grand day :D

It's wet and cold!!

It's wet and cold!!

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

En route to Dublin, to get a handle on this stalking business

It's wet and cold!!

Not here! Shorts day again.

Oh, at kitchen table finishing breakfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Not here! Shorts day again.

Oh, at kitchen table finishing breakfast.

I am wearing shorts too. But the good people of Antrim are giving me some wild funny looks. And my knees are shivering!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

quickbeam wrote: »
    Another heliophobe / thermophobe here!

Not that I love the cold either, though at least when it's cold you can keep adding layers, there's not a lot you can do when you're too hot.

But a nice mild low teen celsius day is ideal for me. Not too much to ask is it? It's why I'd probably never leave Ireland. Extremes like this weekend are rare enough to cope with.

Ahhhh!!! Today's weather is more like it!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside, tummy rumbling, looking forward to lunch.
    It's wet and cold!!

My kind of day :3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Deskside, back at placement after my week off. Coming back wasn't as bad as I thought, although I really didn't wanna get up early this morning :o

Home after a good morning's fishing in the showers, cup of coffee, and the sun now shines, so I can get going in the garden.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

At desk, dying for a wee and too lazy to go!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Canteenside. Frazzed after dealing with the public since 9.30am.
    Roll on 5.40pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Hanging on by a thread at the desk.....

• Advertisement

At desk, dying for a wee and too lazy to go!!!!

Oh to be young and able for that delay ;)

Sinking slowly westwards ... migraine trying to take over and the cupboard is bare of anything that will sort it... sigh.. ouch!

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Sitting at the desk drinking tea and enviously staring at the dog lying outside sunbathing

Enough of all this activity! I'm sitting down to do the crossword in a sunny if windy garden - there's a sheltered spot somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Sitting in the car outside the school..nothing worth perving.😀

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

On the way home from the hospital. I finally got to have a wrap so I'm feeling less murderous. 25 degrees here :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

:eek: I'd have already melted into a puddle by now!

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    On the way home from the hospital. I finally got to have a wrap so I'm feeling less murderous. 25 degrees here :o

Bus stop, only another trillion hours until the bus decides to show up :rolleyes:.

Just in from a pool swim. Despite that swim, two showers, three meals, can still taste the sea from last night, and yes, I have washed my teeth.

Oh, at the kitchen table. Turning into my second favourite part of the house after my bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Just in from a pool swim. Despite that swim, two showers, three meals, can still taste the sea from last night, and yes, I have washed my teeth.

Oh, at the kitchen table. Turning into my second favourite part of the house after my bed.

The sea more than likely raw sewerage;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

The dentists waiting room,shaking like a leaf...I'd rather give birth than go through this..give me an epidural in my mouth pleeese.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement