Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Back abed after a brief foray to the kitchen and aching with laughing. Before I settle I check who is in and who is out
    I really thought the 2 boys ( cats I mean) were out, and wondered why dog was upset

Jacob has taken over HER bed and HER doggie duvet and looks soooooooo comfortable

I know how dog feels as my other boy has taken over MY chair...

And will not move even if I sit on him.....

As soon as it gets dark, the cats will be off out..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Snowseer

Im a late September baby and it’s my fav time of year. Leaves falling, evenings getting dark earlier, it’s cozy, open fire blazing, tv on, fluffy pjs. This year I’m turning dirty thirty so I’ll be spending end of sept/October in Mexico. Hoping the heat will have calmed down by then but our suite has a swim up outside with a cocktail bar In the middle of the pool, and it’s an all inclusive trip so I’ve a feeling well keep ourselves well hydrated

I’m back inside now

Try the dirty thirty plus 3. WTF. I was early twenties when I started here.

Homeside. Only two and a half days before going back to my beloved. It's getting harder and harder to leave him.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Blood donor clinic

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside, looking up stalking tips ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Looking up cheap flights

:eek: :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Autosport wrote: »
    Couchside, looking up stalking tips ;):D

Perhaps Jacob & Associates could pass on some tips through Graces7 ?

Anyone see Kfallon around lately ;)

Couchside watching tv :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Autosport wrote: »
    Anyone see Kfallon around lately ;)

Couchside watching tv :D

Maybe he got lucky over the weekend.😀

I'm in the leaba.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

I'm in the leaba ..being stalked on WhatsApp!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Bed side. Work tomorrow. Should sleep but I'm not tired. Need to switch everything off and relax.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside, glad to be back here again. Didn't realise how tired I was until I got into bed

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

In bed, nervous for an exam tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

Weak as water in Chiapas, Mexico. Spent 13h on a terrible bus yesterday, awful roads and the guy beside me vomited the entire way. Still hadnt shaken my stomach bug and got the beginning feeling of a UTI. Miserable.
    Today went for a small walk, ended up fainting in the main square and by chance a lad I'd met in Guatemala saw me and came to my assistance. Doctor visit later, 2 antibiotics and electrolytes. Back tomorrow for more tests and if no improvement off to a Mexican hospital for me.
    Oh, my. I just wanna go home :(

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Looking up cheap flights

:eek:  :D
    Have you used the ''discover'' option on Google Flights? Dangerous but so exciting!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

It's 4.10 am and I'm sitting in a tractor posting to boards.ie. I've been power harrowing in front of a tractor setting maize since 4.00 today. Ive stopped for a bit to let him catch up. The landowner is harrowing as well. I'd say theres over an hour's work ahead of us yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

supermouse wrote:
    Have you used the ''discover'' option on Google Flights? Dangerous but so exciting!

Post was in jest after "someone" was brushing up on stalking.

But I am in the mood for a holiday, so will look at that later.

Enjoying final moments in the leaba

Blowing steam and lowering myself from the ceiling after opening my email to find utterly inane mails from govt depts who are entrusted with our health care.... both so patronising too.. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Can they not OPEN ATTACHMENTS???????

• Registered Users Posts: 10,153 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

My favorite time of day, nespresso on the balcony with the mutt, it cooled down to 30C with lovely clear skies, expecting 42C in the next few days.

smurfjed wrote: »
    My favorite time of day, nespresso on the balcony with the mutt, it cooled down to 30C with lovely clear skies, expecting 42C in the next few days.

sawright for sum :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Morning Folks....University Hospital Galway car park......supping coffee and perving nurses......grey and dull over head but what's new with that lol lol.....

• Advertisement

Getting ready to start my day, bah would love to go back to bed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

About to leave the house to go to work. 4 days work and then I'm home for a couple of days. Flying on Sunday.

Blown my top via email with the 2 govt depts have been trying to get sense from since last September ... well, one really but I involved the second higher up..

What weather; storm blasted.

Abed for the duration... Best place to be,, hwb , coffee..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

:eek: I'd have already melted into a puddle by now

Yeah poor craythur.....on my sofa getting ready to work after venturing out in this...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Witchie wrote: »
    Yeah poor craythur.....on my sofa getting ready to work after venturing out in this...

I’d love that weather now but there isn’t enough Valium or drink to get me on a plane for that long of a journey.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

I says wrote: »

I’d love that weather now but there isn’t enough Valium or drink to get me on a plane for that long of a journey.
    I love the flight. I get to read and watch 3 movies and get served food and drink. What's not to love!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside

34 degrees :eek: well stone the flaming crows, I'd be passed out somewhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

I love the flight. I get to read and watch 3 movies and get served food and drink. What's not to love!

The flying bit

Oh NOAH! man the lifeboats !

Deluge and floods..

Safe inside thankfully but such LOUD RAIN ( West Mayo, offshore island)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work, just found out the only uncle I have has passed away and all I can think of is how he emailed me in feb and I forgot to reply

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement