Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

cbyrd wrote: »
    Welcome home Witchie! Sorry I missed those few posts, and Don, I hope your little girl is ok.

I'm Cotside, HE HAS EXTUBATED .. the next 48 hours are vital that he hold it on the cpap (he's on it at night anyway usually.) I'm so so so so so very afraid to get my hopes up, I'm nervous as hell but so amazingly proud of my little boy. Keep going Elliot, onwards, breathing in, breathing out .. Mammy and daddy will help. <3

In my room looking at my Java book not crying ^^^^^^^......I..I...Must have something in my eye is all.......

Amazing news!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Just got to the Savoy on O'Connell street, first in line for the latest Star Wars film on Friday.

Gonna be a cold couple of nights, but have an arctic sleeping bag and two flasks of tea. Cant wait!

You'll get no pity from me ya fool

:pac:

Cuppa/Biscuits and some footie to be watched

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Great news cbyrd.

We all must have something in our eyes.

At home watching the footie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Just got to the Savoy on O'Connell street, first in line for the latest Star Wars film on Friday.

Gonna be a cold couple of nights, but have an arctic sleeping bag and two flasks of tea. Cant wait!

If you have a high midochlorian count you should be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Pithythefool

Ipso wrote: »
    If you have a high midochlorian count you should be ok.

If only I'd bought tickets for tonight instead

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Wondering what you have planned for tonight :pac:

Well I am now waiting on the Katie Taylor fight. Its still dirty outside!

:p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Well I am now waiting on the Katie Taylor fight. Its still dirty outside!

:p

What time is the fight? I'm a bit tipsy in the pub already oops..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

9:45.

Not been tipsy in a long time.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    9:45.

Not been tipsy in a long time.

As Ted said. Unfortunetly the youtube/facebook was only for the under under card, so now I am watching old Grand Designs.

:(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In pub and sticking it out for the fight. Will regret this later

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

On the couch and I'm like a briar :(

I'm in bed and plan to stay here until Friday morning :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couch side

Cbyrd I’m delighted with your news and we will continue our support for you and your family. #teamelliott #boardsiegodparents

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

On the couch and I'm like a briar :(

I love that expression.

I'm finally in bed. Knackered and absolutely freezing. The toddler did not sleep until 11pm. He had an epic day and was so happy going to sleep chatting about the day. In the car on the drive home from the zoo he kept saying "I loved the lights so much. And I love you so much mammy and I love you so much daddy"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I'm seeing it on Friday as well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Just sitting in the cold, listening to choons. Need to get ready for work in the morn but the thoughts of it... Uugghhhh. Am half-thinking will I ask can I wrap it up tomorrow for 2017 and take Fri and next week as hols...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

In bed in the Acute Mental Health Unit in Cork. First night. Praying I will sleep.

I hope you get better soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

northgirl wrote: »
    In bed in the Acute Mental Health Unit in Cork. First night. Praying I will sleep.

Warmest wishes to you northgirl.

In bed, listening to LBC, the wind, hail hitting off the window, and the odd rumble of thunder.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

Hope you're ok.Sleep well.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

northgirl wrote:
    I hope you're ok and that you'll get some sleep

Currently in bed. Trying to lie on a hot water bottle isn't the most comfortable thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

My home for 10 days.
    25170913478_19373f2eb7.jpg
    Got to visit the Davis Monthan US Air Force base today, home of over 4,000 stored aircraft. Long time bucket list destination.

Lucky you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Lying in bed feeling like I'm going mad because I can hear phantom panting noises in my ear. Only in one ear though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

In bed freezing trying to sleep

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa Manchester Airport

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Be well Northgirl
    I'm up and listening to the wind outside....it's going to be a rough one I think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

Taking my morning dump.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Hope you got some rest.

On the train to work.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement