Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Beer time on the balcony with the mutt followed by bed.

Funny event tonight, ready to takeoff and told clearance was cancelled as they had seen a pack of wild dogs go onto the runway and needed to find them, 15 minutes later they had failed and we left, one of the best delay reports that I have ever written ��

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside with a Cupan tae

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Bedside with a Cuban tae

Glad to see you have ditched Barry's.

:P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Glad to see you have ditched Barry's.

:P

Damn autocorrect :o

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Sure it was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Bed is bliss.. Hot water bottle at my back and all.

When I go outdoors early I never know as I round the corner, through the gap between the dwelling and the old house, what the ocean will be like.Depends on tide and wind

Today, wide. strong, white crested waves. So much sheer energy,. and power. The sun cresting the mountains. Dark dark clouds around us. Chill breeze.

If you look in another direction, all is calm there.
    Dog races off across the field. ....

Heavy hard rain and a gale warning out for tonight.Today is the weekly shopping run which should get over later this morning.

Everything relies on and revolves around ocean and weather .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

About to start work, dog****e to it anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Poochie05 wrote:
    Couchside watching Who Wants to be a Millionaire. Been a long time since I’ve sat down to watch a TV programme as it airs and it's been nice 😀

I've gotten so used to fast forwarding the ads I can't watch 'live' tv anymore. I get mad at ads and start commenting, much to my family's amusement.. kinda like how I 'comment ' on other people's driving....

Bedside, boys are up dressed and getting their own breakfast, my work here is done.
    Trying to fight the urge to go to the gym, the 15 year old is home til 10:30, but I'm not sure about leaving her with the boy.. he had physio yesterday and did really well, he was knackered after it. Poor baby is teething like mental so I had to give him drugs last night he's still asleep..
    Sorry I missed the outing on the couch last night, I actually went to bed early :O

In from checking seed trays. The first sunflower shoots are up, and broccoli and various other flowers.... Good to see progress. Cat is living on borrowed time as he managed to dig up peas.. Mea culpa of course as I know his tendencies...snoozetime as had to take anti histamine..bed with cat and HWB ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Bed with a HWB :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Graces7 wrote: »
    bed with cat and HWB ;)
    northgirl wrote: »
    Bed with a HWB :(

What the hell is a HWB?

How come it's bedding all these chicks?:D

Me too!

Just kicking myself too.
    Dozed off then needed to check the bus had gone to the pier; I can see it from the kitchen window. Still there so I stared fretting as this is grocery delivery day

Came back and realised I was thinking it was an hour later than it is,..see what worry does.. ;)

What the hell is a HWB?

Not been called a chick for...many decades!! ;):D:)

HWB is a Hot Water Bottle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

What the hell is a HWB?

You can be my HWB :p

On the couch trying to take out my piercings as I have a bone scan today.

I'm sitting in the car with the window down and soft rain blowing in on me :) Took an unexpected trip down memory lane earlier when I found old photos and cards from 16 years ago. They are such happy memories but they are like a blow when they come. I want those times back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Chilling in the lounge room in Lisbon charging my phone

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Deskside, thinking I'll go to the library and get some new books to read before I head home :)

I'm sitting in the car with the window down and soft rain blowing in on me :) Took an unexpected trip down memory lane earlier when I found old photos and cards from 16 years ago. They are such happy memories but they are like a blow when they come. I want those times back.

I know. But better than some of the painful memories folk cope with.

Enjoy that you had them? Let that soft rain be tears of thankfulness..

And walk forwards,,.. head up. Those times wlll never die and they made you strong

• Registered Users Posts: 5,765 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Try_harder wrote: »
    Chilling in the lounge room in Lisbon charging my phone

Lovely city. How is it this Eurovision week?
    TH: It's Eurovision week!!!! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Sitting room. 3 month old boy on one arm and trying to drink my coffee with the other hand.

• Advertisement

Sitting room. 3 month old boy on one arm and trying to drink my coffee with the other hand.

Baby cuddles are the best :) I used to take my friends youngest out of her cot when she slept so she could sleep on me instead :D

I'm sitting in the kitchen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I had similar recently when somebody sent me photos of my parents as young adults. They brought a tear or two but also brought back only happy memories. But we can't walk blindly backwards and must just lock those memories into our very being, because they make us what we are today and help us create something today that will be somebody's memory tomorrow.

Still sitting...typing one handed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I had similar recently when somebody sent me photos of my parents as young adults. They brought a tear or two but also brought back only happy memories. But we can't walk blindly backwards and must just lock those memories into our very being, because they make us what we are today and help us create something today that will be somebody's memory tomorrow.

Still sitting...typing one handed.

Must be the day for it.
    I was just clearing out some computer space when I found some photos of my 12 year old nephew from the week he was born. So many memories, there we all were looking younger and no idea of rougher times ahead, but here we are now and that is enough to be thankful for sometimes.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Back at my desk after being out for a run to shake off the cobwebs.
    I don't think I'll stay at my desk for much longer though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

On my way home from the hospital. I managed to puke up my breakfast so I'm looking forward to a nice lunch to make up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    On my way home from the hospital. I managed to puke up my breakfast so I'm looking forward to a nice lunch to make up for it.

Read that last bit wrong thought it read make a nice lunch of it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Deskside. Counting down to 5.40pm

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Waiting outside the school...god please send something worth perving,I'm getting desperate at this stage.😂

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Couch. Sore knee. I didn't actually do anything to it but it feels swollen and I can't straighten it properly. Is this the onset of middle age?

Have ordered Epsom salts which I assume will help?

I walk an average of 12km a day so this is going to be a right pain if I can't get it sorted asap.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

Colser wrote: »
    Waiting outside the school...god please send something worth perving,I'm getting desperate at this stage.😂

A couple of strapping 6th years perhaps?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement