Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Desperately trying to go to bed :rolleyes:

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    Oh you're not too far away! I'll bring the Barry's tea bags! I usually like to be the little spoon but I'll make an exception just for you :D

I'm waiting. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Snowseer

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Must be the day for it.
    I was just clearing out some computer space when I found some photos of my 12 year old nephew from the week he was born. So many memories, there we all were looking younger and no idea of rougher times ahead, but here we are now and that is enough to be thankful for sometimes.

Yah. It's the day for it. Couchside and can't sleep. Got a call this morning that a young family member died by suicide. Bah. It's crap that.. Ah, it's just crap. Was looking at FB pictures of the two of us, and thinking sad thoughts. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Bedside listening to the gale blowing outside

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bed, nice and relaxed :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Bed in Lisbon. Im going to Jury Final Fri eve

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

In bed, listening to the wind and rain howl around outside.... No motivation to get up at all here!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Snowseer wrote: »
    Yah. It's the day for it. Couchside and can't sleep. Got a call this morning that a young family member died by suicide. Bah. It's crap that.. Ah, it's just crap. Was looking at FB pictures of the two of us, and thinking sad thoughts. :(

Sorry for your loss Snowseer

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭ongarite

Having a nice cup of coffee in Hsinchu, Taiwan.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Opened the door let the cat out; he took one look and shot in backwards,.. I think we have gone backwards in time to winter... sheltering in bed. All of us!
    Shivers...

• Advertisement

Snowseer wrote: »

so very very sorry for your loss..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Early morning beach visit with the mutt.

A little cultural quirk, the Irish would be flocking to this beach with the sun shining and 32C, but around here people wont visit until the sun starts to go down.

gifted wrote: »
    Couch......cranky...

bloody smoke alarm was beeping every 5 minute last night alerting me that the battery was nearly dead...why can't it tell me during the day?

Brake pads have decided to stop working in my car.....

The fridge is making weird noises....again....

Grrrrrrrrrr

They left me with a heat alarm right over the gas cooker.. every time it went off the dog went into orbit and the cats left home.... I killed it with an axe, many times as cannot reach to take the battery out. Made them remove them later

smurfjed wrote: »
    Early morning beach visit with the mutt.

A little cultural quirk, the Irish would be flocking to this beach with the sun shining and 32C, but around here people wont visit until the sun starts to go down.

Bit different from here..;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Candie wrote: »
    You can get in with me. I'm filled to the brim with flu meds and just want to stop aching. We can mind each other.

I'm in London, it's not that far :)

*offers London Irish mammy services*

Couchside, about to do the nursery run.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,346 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside watching did you know gaming "Final Fantasy" :3

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Working from home today as expecting a guy to call about a door later - plus it's wet and very windy and I can do pretty much everything from home anyway (perks of the job :))

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In bed with tea, listening to rain and grateful not to leave house. Sheeran lock down has begun.

considering... what to do next.. hmmm.. still abed though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

In work, nearly lost my arm opening the cafe door to leave! That breeze is no joke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Kitchen table, back in after completing all my messages.

:D

Feeling cold and tired.

:(

Wishing Candie and Cleopatra could mind me.

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Kitchen table, back in after completing all my messages.

:D

Feeling cold and tired.

:(

Wishing Candie and Cleopatra could mind me.

Sure we'll go for a nap, will we? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

On a sightseeing bus in Lisbon. Its a beautiful day

• Registered Users Posts: 21,609 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Mint Sauce wrote:
    Feeling cold and tired.
    Cleopatra_ wrote:
    Sure we'll go for a nap, will we?

Snap!!

In bed. Flu like symptoms. Muscles, bones, joints all sore. Going for nap and going to make myself an omelette when I get up to warm myself some bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    Sure we'll go for a nap, will we? :p

I could do with a nap

;)

Listening to the wind as it fights sleep. been out and mayagain.. dratted hay fever though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back from a morning with my grandson in town. Now watching the wind driven rain while I sit by the fire.

I'm so very sorry for your loss Snowseer :(

I'm just in the door of my office. Last nights headache is trying to make a come back. My day is only starting and I,already want to go home. Must detach my "Persepoly" head and put on "Supreme professional who can solve all ills" head :p

Jaysus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Snap!!

In bed. Flu like symptoms. Muscles, bones, joints all sore. Going for nap and going to make myself an omelette when I get up to warm myself some bit.
    Mint Sauce wrote: »
    I could do with a nap

;)

I demand to be in the middle of this sandwich! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

couchside, feeling sneezy, really hope I'm not coming down with something :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement