Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

Did someone mention cuddles? :D
    I'm in bed and would love some!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I would too! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

As they used to say on TV.. Persepoly - come on down! :p

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    As they used to say on TV.. Persepoly - come on down! :p

Are you sure there's room Kaiser? That bed of yours is filling up very fast!

:p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heading for bedside, yer welcome to join me ladies ;)

• Advertisement

Are you sure there's room Kaiser? That bed of yours is filling up very fast!

:p

Kingsize.. And I'm only 5'7/8

(cue the music...)

so we'll manage :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside, anyone else here doing the darkness into light walk?

I’ll be a zombie driving to cork

Autosport wrote: »
    Bedside, anyone else here doing the darkness into light walk?

I’ll be a zombie driving to cork

It's a long enough drive but it's all motorway for me. Watch out for the speed trap in Tipp if going via the M8

It's a long enough drive but it's all motorway for me. Watch out for the speed trap in Tipp if going via the M8

And don't forget to know where the service stations are so you don't end up driving around little towns with a big lost head because you missed the exit.

And don't forget to know where the service stations are so you don't end up driving around little towns with a big lost head because you missed the exit.

Exit 8 and 14 would be the main two. Exit 3 as well now.

I do this trip a lot :)

• Advertisement

I’m going through Waterford ;) but yeah its motorway

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Autosport wrote: »
    I’m going through Waterford ;) but yeah its motorway

Do you have a translator ;)?

Do you have a translator ;)?

For the Waterford or cork accent :D

I love the cork accent :(

:D

Exit 8 and 14 would be the main two. Exit 3 as well now.

I do this trip a lot :)

I remember finding an amazing service station in a town close enough to the city. It had craft beers and the food counter queue was out the door! Does that ring any bells?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I’m in bed awake in bits with my back, barely able to move my legs and turning over is a clumsy ordeal :( this week has been so financially draining on me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Couchside eating the last of my homemade wheaten bread. Well I say wheaten but tis awfully pale. The whole wheat flour I bought mist have been bleached.

Anyway, it's tasty enough, especially toasted with cheese on top.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sat in bed having a ham and tayto sammich.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Have a cold, so my better half is dosing me with honey/lemon and last night she decided that Gua Sha (Coining) would be beneficial, followed by a Thai Massage, so I look like this....
    440px-Gua_Sha_Massage_Aftermath.jpg
    Should I call a spousal abuse line ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Daithi101

Lying on a bed in the day ward waiting to be called in for surgery.. bored out of my tree

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Them Spanish know quality.

Yeah; all they want in Canada when I send parcels is Lyons ;)

• Advertisement

Just prised myself out of bed yet again to let a cat in to find noone there....creepy..then I realise she is shut in the bathroom ...;)

smurfjed... speechless... :eek::eek::eek:

the sun is out but waiting for the air to warm up.. shivers, so back abed.. forecast is dire for later though..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

In bed, the local shop opened 3 minutes ago.... I'm wondering how long I should leave it to let them get everything up and running before going on the hunt for a breakfast roll and a bottle of coke... Starving here!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

In the leaba listening to 8Radio.
    The alarm went off at 5.40 to go for a long run.
    Feck that !!
    I'll go later (when it's raining, no doubt)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Daithi101 wrote: »
    Lying on a bed in the day ward waiting to be called in for surgery.. bored out of my tree

Hope all goes well and you're not waiting too long .

Morning all. Greetings from the not so sunny South. :)

Heading kitchen side, I think another cupan tae is in order :3.

Heading kitchen side, I think another cupan tae is in order :3.

Having a latte here myself in a coffee shop and it seems I've walked into the ladies social group debate on the abortion referendum

Been in the kitchen assembling a stewy soup... or soupy stew... boiled a couple of eggs to keep me going. ;)

Having a latte here myself in a coffee shop and it seems I've walked into the ladies social group debate on the abortion referendum

:-/ awkward!

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Lawn edges all trimmed and now setting up for Coffee (strong Java dripping through and smelling wonderful) and fresh buns from the bakery. Nothing beats relaxing with tasty treats in the garden.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement