Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Lawn edges all trimmed and now setting up for Coffee (strong Java dripping through and smelling wonderful) and fresh buns from the bakery. Nothing beats relaxing with tasty treats in the garden.

Sounds amazing I'm starving.! I have to finish edging the lawns later, I started early in the week but rain stopped play, it looks gorgeous here out my bedroom window, I've just woken up for the second time today.

Lie in number one done. :D Mr cbyrd has taken all but Elliot out.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Daithi101

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Hope all goes well and you're not waiting too long .

All done now. No issues or problems thankfully

Just getting to enjoy some toast and coffee. Could get use to all this attention and care.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Kitchen side, just after a bit of breakfast, listening to the cricket.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Abandoned outdoor work as the sun is erratic and the wind has a nasty bite to it. I did well earlier so that is fine ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Feckin work

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

On the couch and wondering what I can get up to today. Tis chilly!

My get up and go has got up and went but I have done well... for me that is.. bed with you and youtube.. what better place!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Couch, about to get some lunch and then off to the pub.
    Poxy rugby on later so all the bellends will be in to watch it :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Home after an early start. Don't feel like budging again anytime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    On the couch and wondering what I can get up to today. Tis chilly!
    northgirl wrote: »
    Home after an early start. Don't feel like budging again anytime soon.

C'mon ye can all come to the 'battle cruiser' with me, have a few drinks, back a few horses.....if ye play yer cards right I'll even shout ye a bag of chips on the way home! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

Couch... bathrobe... hangover.... going to eat cheesecake :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Just finished lunch with the little man so off now to have a look in the game shop so he can help daddy get rid of the change ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Just done my garden as well.

:pac:

Back indoors now for more cricket, now that they have had their lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭m17

Out looking at houses the prices are crazy I'll think I'll stay where I am

About to leap ( !!!! out of bed and take the dog out then crash... For a few hours at least...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

It's pissing rain here so off to the cinema to see Anon. I'm under strict instructions that I'm watching the Eurovision this evening so I need to be back for that! :p I can vote for Ireland this year though, yay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Just woke up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Eurovision party night here too. Might get the booze started earlier, numb the experience.

I'm in the pub having a quiet drink and wondering when that man of mine will be finished work. I is starving :)

I is also lonesome.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

I is also lonesome.

I'll talk to you.... just not too loudly :)

I'll talk to you.... just not too loudly :)

That would be great :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

Oh well. I lasted 5 weeks. It turns out that the missus dislikes me no matter what I do.
    So I might as well do the wee things that make me happy while she's busy disliking me.

At least that way one of us is having a bit of fun.

So the laptop is on the kitchen counter. My shoes are outside on the bench filling up with rain. (it was dry earlier when I left them there, this isn't some sort of weird protest)

The tomato plants in the greenhouse have developed Septoria leaf. Which sucks. And the missus called me a knob earlier hence the drinks and music now, and my kid saw my liverpool T-shirt and pointed at the Liverbird and said "thats a chicken daddy".
    So shes on my list now. Possible Manc fan alert. I may have to ship her off to boarding school.
    Best moment of my life was 25th of May 2005. And theres this wee thing scheduled for 26th of May 2018 in Kiev.
    Last time I knelt down on my knees and started talking to dead people. Before running out the door in Rathfarnham and getting randomly hugged by two lads wearing liverpool tops.
    Would be great to do it again, minus the hugs.

But above all else lately, it struck me how fast things can go wrong when you get complacent, be it tomato plants, relationships or trying to grow grass out of a potato (I will freely admit I was ambitious there).

Back to the music now. We're flying through the stars and I hope this night will last forever. Ain't nobody.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Just got the car washed but not sure why I bothered as the machine missed several obvious spots like the mirrors :(

Gorgeous evening here now though

Abed listening to the wind and wondering when it will stop. Watched dog humping cat. Dog is a she, cat is a he... or they were ;).

I is also lonesome.

careful what you wish for though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Enjoying a very warm sitting room, as the sun streams in, and watching the News.

careful what you wish for though.

You may have a point :p

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Clair4

Im back from town in the kitchen have just put the few bits I got away & then I'm heading outside to sit relax, & start drinking these bottles of beer in the last bit of sun for the eve and watch my boys play some footie. Have a fab evening everyone x

• Advertisement

You may have a point :p

A girl I went to college with said to me one time you want someone who when they walk into the room, the room lights up for you.
    Don't settle for less.

Of course it doesnt last that way but its a good start. :)
    (depending on who pays the ESB bill)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement