Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Heading out for pints

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Colser wrote:
    Just back from the shop..got a multi pack of Tayto,big bar of wholenut,packet of Boosts,big bag of buffalo Hunky Dorys.....and ashamed to admit it a box of ciggies.Self sabotage night here.

High munch five! The force is strong in this one.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Bed beddy bed bed. Tomorrow is my husbands lie in day. Im gonna use that as a reason to bring myself and the little fella out for pancakes I think.

Just have to think of somewhere that sells pancakes now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Whispered wrote: »
    Bed beddy bed bed. Tomorrow is my husbands lie in day. Im gonna use that as a reason to bring myself and the little fella out for pancakes I think.

Just have to think of somewhere that sells pancakes now!

If I feel well enough I'm going for pancakes too - yum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

Made it to the beach ... parking myself at Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca Mexico until further notice. I have 3 weeks today until I fly back to NZ ... chances of me moving from under my palm tree are slim.
    Hope you're all having a splendid Saturday, friends!
    SM! Xx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭m17

Having cheese and toast under the grill

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Just home from a fun day with my little man :) tired, but always worth it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Bed.
    m17 wrote: »
    Having cheese and toast under the grill

Don't burn your self under there.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭m17

Dipping a Mars bar in a hot cup of Barry's tea

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heading bedside.....wouldn't mind a cuddle ;)

Online or?? Listening to latest Solomun oohtoob mix

Online radio station, dhr.com, wish radio friendly were still going :3.
    m17 wrote: »
    Dipping a Mars bar in a hot cup of Barry's tea

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Bedside. Wide awake, but don't really have to do much tomorrow so no panic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

In bed after Eurovision Grand Final in Lisbon! Good week. Wasnt in the best of form but made myself go out and enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Ran a load of miles yesterday, then drank 5 nice pints yet I'm wide awake...WTF

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside Wide awake :-/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Watching day return, been a really lazy night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Miss Vanjie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

On my couch eating left over lasagna and watching bad mom's while himself sleeps.

Went to see a play the theater group am involved with put on last night and then to the wrap party. Got home at 7.20 this morning. There's life in this auld dog yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Morning all, from soggy Mayo.. What rain in the night..

sky and sunrise are white and pale grey. No colour anywhere.. apart from the navy blue cloud on the horizon that is even now starting to water cannon us...

All quiet now and a peaceful day ahead.. she says as the cats explode in a rare squabble,,On my bed ie atop of me.... Ah I see; Jacob has the sleeping place they all want..

Just a normal day here...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside in corkside, what can I say only

We're planning a return visit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Just having breakfast beautiful sunny say in salthill. Going to go for a walk in a while

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Lovely and sunny here in East Clare.
    Just thinking I might take a drive over to Killaloe in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Dun Laoighre bound.

Desk Side watch Did you know gaming region locked "The Adventure of Little Ralph (PS1)" :3

Morning all,

Still waking up but a busy day ahead so can't lie here too long :) need to go to the shops and buy a new pair of shoes, and as well as the normal domestics (washing, cleaning, maybe hoover out the car if the weather stays dry), I need to do some more work later on to get ready for an interview tomorrow :)

Autosport wrote: »
    Bedside in corkside, what can I say only

We're planning a return visit :D

Yea it's a nice spot to be fair. You have pretty much everything you'd need within about 20 minutes drive of the tunnel - shopping, restaurants, beaches, forest walks, good playgrounds for the kids :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Sitting on the back step waiting for the pain au chocolat in the oven and coffee to be ready.
    Some heat in that sun!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso in the balcony with the mutt, he knows this ritual so sits waiting for me to open the sliding door

Passenger flight at 4pm, off to work I go 😀

Poochie05 wrote: »
    pain au chocolat in the oven !

Were all available to help taste it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Were all available to help taste it :pac:

I do not share food! :P

Unless there's more than one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

If the wind eases it will be a lovely day.."If ifs and and were pots and pans, Beggars would ride horses..." Ah well ;lovely to see the sun anyways
    Been sorting stuff out; visitors from Texas this week.Not to the dwelling as there is not much to do here and the USians love to be busy , but getting the hamper ready as I give them a picnic lunch one day.. And adding knitting work and rosaries etc as they probably, hopefully will buy.

Heading for Killala and all points west from there; Downpatrick Head, Rathfran abbey....A favourite area and even after a dozen trips to Ireland they have not been to Mayo.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement