Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

smurfjed wrote: »
    Nespresso in the balcony with the mutt, he knows this ritual so sits waiting for me to open the sliding door

Passenger flight at 4pm, off to work I go ��

Drive safely! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,860 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Poochie05 wrote: »
    I do not share food! :P

Unless there's more than one

Reminds me of a guy in college.

He bought a burger and chips in the canteen and one of the lads took a chip from the edge of the plate.

Yer man pushed the entire plate away and refused to eat any more - the stolen chip wasn't even touching any others.

Guess what happened anytime we were hungry after that? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Waiting at the car wash...been here about 40 mins and still 3 in front of me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Colser wrote: »

Bring it here. I'll have it done (and better) in half that time. No waiting - guaranteed.

Sitting in the garden waiting on friends who are calling for coffee - unless I end up washing a car.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,609 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Colser wrote:

I was just going to post that if Grace Blue Telecommunications saw this he'd be disappointed in you. Waiting longer than it would take to do it yourself.
    Bring it here. I'll have it done (and better) in half that time. No waiting - guaranteed.

Going for cycle. Weather nice but back sore :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Sitting in the garden waiting on friends who are calling for coffee - unless I end up washing a car.
    Don't tempt me 😂Anyway the delay is because they're offering an extra wax treatment for 4e..I've just accepted it..will be here til Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭m17

Turning over for a second sleep

Colser wrote: »
    Don't tempt me ��Anyway the delay is because they're offering an extra wax treatment for 4e..I've just accepted it..will be here til Monday.

Ach! I was going to finish it with a wax. But you're there now. Next time?

Here are the hoards for their coffee......

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Barbers, decided to get a hair cut, 4 in front of me - _-

• Registered Users Posts: 21,609 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

"Grace Blue Telecommunications!!!"

How're you with a scissors?

• Advertisement

"Srameen!!!"

Well.....the best I can say is that my maternal grandfather was a barber. ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

"Srameen!!!"

Haha I didnt have a clue what you on about until I read the other posts above, ehhhh youre grand Srameen thanks anyway :-/

I'm in bed with a coffee and brownie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭m17

Out on the salthill prom having a 99 and watching the world go by

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

In from out, wandering the field. Buttercups have joined the May Parade of wildflowers...A sharp wind waters the eyes but a freshness that exhilarates .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

At home, just off the phone from work to get my hours for next week, they've me on for 35 hours! Plus the fact that I'm doing another 20+ on placement too! :eek: although some of the hours they have me down for I'm not available (which I told them) so I have to speak to the manager about it anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Chilling down in the parents house, they are out weeding but I just got my nails done so..... The pensioners can weed and I'll supervise! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Seat 43L in an Airbus 320, 90 minute flight to my second base for about a week.

Mutt is pissed with me 😫

At home now reading a bit about this company I'm interviewing for tomorrow. I'm actually in 2 minds about whether I want it.. the agency approached me, more money would be nice (and it is a fair bit more), but the commute wouldn't be any less (unless I moved and then it adds more of a trek at the weekend) and it's pretty much the same job I have now really.

Suppose it can't hurt to talk to them anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

I can do it for you :)

I'm stuck on the couch, I was doing Elliot's physio with him, I sit back with my knees bent and put him sitting so he has to look down at me, pillow behind his head so I have my hands free.. little pup put his head on the pillow and went to sleep. So I'm watching Come dine with me and Mr cbyrd is finishing getting the dinner ready. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Clair4

In bed beside my wee man, got him down for a nap so now I can have a small bit of comfort cleaning the house without him pulling everything out behind me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

I was supposed to go to the park, ended up having a bit of afternoon delight :p

Off into town now for a look around.

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    I was supposed to go to the park, ended up having a bit of afternoon delight :p

Off into town now for a look around.

Buy me something nice? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Drinking free wine with my second fav person

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Buy me something nice? ;)

That depends. Do you have your tragus pierced? :p.

Drinking free wine with my second fav person

Would you drink FREE wine with your least favourite person? ;)

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    That depends. Do you have your tragus pierced? :p.

*googles* er.. nope ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭justfillmein

back in the bed!:cool:

Waiting patiently for the dinner to cook.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Would you drink FREE wine with your least favourite person? ;)
    What % is the wine 🤣

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement